PDA

View Full Version : Some guys still out there

bigpoppachief
04-24-2010, 01:11 AM
Here are some guys at postiont I think we could use and I THINK could be good players in the NFL Im too lazy to find videos just bored and trying to shift thru some guys we MIGHT pick up that could help our team.

OL : Bruce Cambell
Adam Ulatoski
Sam Young
Eric Olsen

DL:
Everson Griffen
Corey Wooten
Cam Thomas
Greg HArdy
* This next one is a ? but he has played BRILLIANT at times George Selvie South Florida What you guys think of him ?

WR: Dezmon Briscoe KU BABY !
Marty Gilyard
Jacoby Ford
Speaking of KU WR what about Meier I always thought he looked good and was a former QB so cna add some crazy plays into the playbook.
Cooper Riley from Florida is a big guy at 6'3

LB

I really like Muckleroy from TEXAS !
Eric Norwood
Dekota Watson

I just think that there are still alot of good people we can pick from that can help a team need. What do you think about these guys ? and whos some guys you would liek to see picked ? I really wish we could get Cambell cause he would be a steal in the 4th

AussieChiefsFan
04-24-2010, 03:04 AM
For all the people already dissapointed with the draft, remember, for a start it isn't over yet, and second of all the draft picks aren't that bad, infact i think they're great!

Thanks for bringing this up 'bigpoppachief'

texaschief
04-24-2010, 03:35 AM
Here are some guys at postiont I think we could use and I THINK could be good players in the NFL Im too lazy to find videos just bored and trying to shift thru some guys we MIGHT pick up that could help our team.

OL : Bruce Cambell
Adam Ulatoski
Sam Young
Eric Olsen

I think we're done on the OL this year.

DL:
Everson Griffen
Corey Wooten
Cam Thomas
Greg HArdy
* This next one is a ? but he has played BRILLIANT at times George Selvie South Florida What you guys think of him ?

Everson Griffen and Cam Thomas are interesting. Selvie would be a GREAT 6th or 7th round pick if we can pick an up.

WR: Dezmon Briscoe KU BABY !
Marty Gilyard
Jacoby Ford
Speaking of KU WR what about Meier I always thought he looked good and was a former QB so cna add some crazy plays into the playbook.
Cooper Riley from Florida is a big guy at 6'3

LB

I really like Muckleroy from TEXAS !
Eric Norwood
Dekota Watson

I like Norwood a lot

Let's not forget about everyone's favorite "3rd round" Safety pick in Myron Rolle

I just think that there are still alot of good people we can pick from that can help a team need. What do you think about these guys ? and whos some guys you would liek to see picked ? I really wish we could get Cambell cause he would be a steal in the 4th

There's a few others out there like Brandon Carter that I'd like to grab as well.