PDA

View Full Version : Jason campbell traded to raiders

marloweopatchiefs
04-24-2010, 01:06 PM
just seen it on the draft.

yashi
04-24-2010, 01:15 PM
I hate this. Jason Campbell is a very underrated and accurate QB. I think he might struggle with more bad coaching, but he is going to beat out Russell and Gradkowski easily.

charlesIII
04-24-2010, 01:17 PM
raiders had themselves a great draft while i think we had an awful draft

slc chief
04-24-2010, 01:17 PM
cambell underated lol he is an upgrade for that sorry franchise though

slc chief
04-24-2010, 01:19 PM
raiders had themselves a great draft while i think we had an awful draft

what are you smoking

endzonewillie
04-24-2010, 01:53 PM
This absolutely makes my entire day and this draft is now complete for me. Cambell sux and it may be he belongs in a chokeland uniform, all he needs to do is learn how to jack a kum & go and he will fit in perfectly.

matthewschiefs
04-24-2010, 04:06 PM
I hate this. Jason Campbell is a very underrated and accurate QB. I think he might struggle with more bad coaching, but he is going to beat out Russell and Gradkowski easily.

We didnt have a problem playing against him when we played the skins last season.

I do think that he is a tad underrated but I dont think that this is a huge upgrade for them so it does not scare me at all.

figcrostic
04-24-2010, 04:10 PM
Agree Campbell is very underrated and better then Cassel by far we should have picked him up.

figcrostic
04-24-2010, 04:15 PM
We didnt have a problem playing against him when we played the skins last season.

I do think that he is a tad underrated but I dont think that this is a huge upgrade for them so it does not scare me at all.

He didn't have anyone to throw too. He still did better ten Cassel in that game as well Campbell 56.3% completion Cassel only 51.6%. That was Campbell's 2nd worst game last year, but that would be good numbers for Cassel considering he only averaged 55% completion.:mooning:

marloweopatchiefs
04-24-2010, 04:21 PM
He didn't have anyone to throw too. He still did better ten Cassel in that game as well Campbell 56.3% completion Cassel only 51.6%. That was Campbell's 2nd worst game last year, but that would be good numbers for Cassel considering he only averaged 55% completion.:mooning:

That's just cause you don't like cassel. Cassel is better then campbell. imo

figcrostic
04-24-2010, 04:30 PM
That's just cause you don't like cassel. Cassel is better then campbell. imo
Nothing personal he's just not good. In what way is he better, is he more accurate? No Stronger arm? No Quicker release? No Make more money? Unfortunately yes.

marloweopatchiefs
04-24-2010, 04:44 PM
Nothing personal he's just not good. In what way is he better, is he more accurate? No Stronger arm? No Quicker release? No Make more money? Unfortunately yes.

Well for one cassel only has one year under his belt. How many has campbell had now? It's not even really a comparison. I seen campell play and he stinks point blank i'm glad kc didn't get him. And i still cassel will be better this coming year with the coaching staff we got. And who are you to criticize you are a brodie croyle fan.

hometeam
04-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Kc shouldnt have gotten campbell, but if you think that he is not going to impove the raiders your dreaming.

campbell gets no play in the media, and thats why you might think cassell is better.

You also live in a fantasy land if you think cassell is a better QB than campbell. Niether one is a great QB, and campbell i guess could be called 'good' depending on which day of the week it is~

marloweopatchiefs
04-24-2010, 05:05 PM
Kc shouldnt have gotten campbell, but if you think that he is not going to impove the raiders your dreaming.

campbell gets no play in the media, and thats why you might think cassell is better.

You also live in a fantasy land if you think cassell is a better QB than campbell. Niether one is a great QB, and campbell i guess could be called 'good' depending on which day of the week it is~

Pioli even said it would take at least 2 to 3 years to turn the program around. I understand your point and your opinion. Doesn't mean i agree.

Not really fantasy just my opinion. you can't judge a qb after 1 year. Esp since are team broke or almost broke the record for most dropped passes in a season.

Connie Jo
04-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Agree Campbell is very underrated and better then Cassel by far we should have picked him up.

No way! hahahaha

Stat's mean absolutely nothing, because they don't take all factor's into consideration. We had more dropped passes than any team in the NFL...where do you think Cassel's completion rating would be had that not been the case? Haley fired our OC & threw out the playbook 2 wks before the season began...Bowe was suspended, I could go on, but all these unusual FACTS contributed to Cassel's game, and none are factored in when calculating his completion stats.

I wonder what Campbells completion stat would've been under the same set of high pressure circumstances & record high number of dropped passes??

chief31
04-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Stat's mean absolutely nothing...We had more dropped passes than any team in the NFL

:lol:

Do you see the funny part there?

I am not anti-Cassel at all. He lived through last season, and even managed to start 15 games. That was impressive enough to me.

But that part about stats meaning nothing, leading right into you citing stats was pretty funny.

honda522
04-24-2010, 06:47 PM
I know hope for his failure.