PDA

View Full Version : Madden 10 players

endzonewillie
04-24-2010, 07:09 PM
I am new here and to playing football online but I am on EA through the PS2 with Madden 10. Does any of the chiefs crowd play football online like me or am I the only crazy old guy that plays video games? My name is ezwilly on there if anyone would like to play me. I am looking forward to trying it out.

Vanilla Garilla
04-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Oh i play football online all the time, just on the 360. Im sure there is someone here that plays madden online with the ps2

AussieChiefsFan
04-24-2010, 09:02 PM
I am new here and to playing football online but I am on EA through the PS2 with Madden 10. Does any of the chiefs crowd play football online like me or am I the only crazy old guy that plays video games? My name is ezwilly on there if anyone would like to play me. I am looking forward to trying it out.
I used to play Madden 10 online on PS3 but then one day when I tryed to download the latest roster update, it said download failed (you know how you can't play without the latest roster) and since then it hasn't worked. I play Moder Warfare 2 now. (I'll get Madden 11 when it comes out.

endzonewillie
04-25-2010, 12:36 AM
My boy is saying he plays PS2 games on his PS3 all the time. He has had it for about 3 yrs or so. I will try the Madden in it and see if it works.

Hayvern
04-25-2010, 12:45 AM
I would go out and buy it tomorrow if I could find some people who would play me in manager mode only. Manager mode is where you only call the plays and the computer determines the outcome.

I am just not good enough to play these types of games with a controller, so I always get beat when I try, but I dare any of you to go up against me one on one where we match wits on play calling only!

endzonewillie
04-25-2010, 01:01 AM
I would go out and buy it tomorrow if I could find some people who would play me in manager mode only. Manager mode is where you only call the plays and the computer determines the outcome.

I am just not good enough to play these types of games with a controller, so I always get beat when I try, but I dare any of you to go up against me one on one where we match wits on play calling only!
I would do that if the online servers will let us. I am no master at video games but I know football heck I rarely play the defense anyway because I always get called for fouls on receivers. Tell me when you have it and then bring it on .:lol:

AussieChiefsFan
04-25-2010, 06:47 AM
My boy is saying he plays PS2 games on his PS3 all the time. He has had it for about 3 yrs or so. I will try the Madden in it and see if it works.
I dont think you can play online though if you play ps2 games on ps3

Hayvern
04-26-2010, 03:19 PM
I have an additional issue that I do not have a console. I play these games on the computer.

I am thinking about buying a PS3 though. And might just do that when Madden 2011 comes out. I will take you on then for sure.

endzonewillie
04-26-2010, 07:03 PM
I have an additional issue that I do not have a console. I play these games on the computer.

I am thinking about buying a PS3 though. And might just do that when Madden 2011 comes out. I will take you on then for sure.
Sounds good.