PDA

View Full Version : The New Kansas City Chief's Players

tornadospotter
04-24-2010, 09:40 PM
To dang many post for me to catch up on, so I starting my own thread. I do not want to read any negative post about our new team members in this thread. That does not mean you have to like the draft choice or be happy about it, it just mean I have read enough negative, pissing, *****ing bovine excrement about it. I DID NOT GET SUH, I am fine with that, course I knew there was no chance of getting him. We have new Chiefs, and we need to evaluate and get excited about what they can and will do for our team! SO NO NEGATIVE POST ABOUT OUR NEW CHIEF'S!!!!
:11:

Mod can ban any who break the rules of the crowd. Hope the can any who break my rules of this thread! :D

Chieffaninfl
04-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Im with you!!! Everyone seems to be b***hing about the draft, and none of these players have played a down yet. Lets have some positive vibes, and chill. Nobody knows how any player drafted in the whole draft is going to do. And there will be no way to even think about grading this draft for 2 to 3 years. I would like to think that our front office, coaches, and scouts prob know at least a little more about the players than most people on here. Go Chiefs!!!

honda522
04-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Some people just can't be made happy. I am tried of defending for the day.

matthewschiefs
04-24-2010, 10:20 PM
While I cant say that i LOVED the draft it has me excited. Unlike some who are already declareing that we are doomed this upcomeing season I won't pretend to no more about this team then Pioli. I dont have 3 superbowl rings to back me up. The season will be here before we no it and its going to be a great season for the chiefs.

tornadospotter
04-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Some people just can't be made happy. I am tried of defending for the day.
This is a negative comment, does not say anything positive about the team or the new players. :whipping1:

tornadospotter
04-24-2010, 10:24 PM
While I cant say that i LOVED the draft it has me excited. Unlike some who are already declareing that we are doomed this upcomeing season I won't pretend to no more about this team then Pioli. I dont have 3 superbowl rings to back me up. The season will be here before we no it and its going to be a great season for the chiefs.
This does not meet the requirements of the thread, but is more positive.:whipping1:

tornadospotter
04-24-2010, 10:30 PM
Im with you!!! Everyone seems to be b***hing about the draft, and none of these players have played a down yet. Lets have some positive vibes, and chill. Nobody knows how any player drafted in the whole draft is going to do. And there will be no way to even think about grading this draft for 2 to 3 years. I would like to think that our front office, coaches, and scouts prob know at least a little more about the players than most people on here. Go Chiefs!!!
This post is positive, but while not addressing new players, it is positive. :chiefs:

bwilliams
04-24-2010, 10:32 PM
To dang many post for me to catch up on, so I starting my own thread. I do not want to read any negative post about our new team members in this thread. That does not mean you have to like the draft choice or be happy about it, it just mean I have read enough negative, pissing, *****ing bovine excrement about it. I DID NOT GET SUH, I am fine with that, course I knew there was no chance of getting him. We have new Chiefs, and we need to evaluate and get excited about what they can and will do for our team! SO NO NEGATIVE POST ABOUT OUR NEW CHIEF'S!!!!
:11:

Mod can ban any who break the rules of the crowd. Hope the can any who break my rules of this thread! :D

Asamoah was a very good pick at the top of the 3rd. Berry should be a top FS for the next 10 years.

As not to break the rules of the thread, I will say no more.

70 chiefsfan70
04-24-2010, 10:33 PM
:chiefs: While some these picks were not my choice I am excited to see them in action,
With the added energy these guys bring along with 1 more year experience on the young players, and the talented coaches we will be a tremendously improved team over last year.

The chiefs will rise again!!!!:chiefs:

honda522
04-24-2010, 10:34 PM
This is a negative comment, does not say anything positive about the team or the new players. :whipping1:
this post seems to be negative about being negative. We have some good talent now....just can't wait for August.

tornadospotter
04-24-2010, 10:35 PM
YouTube- Eric Berry Highlights - The Incredible One
Chief's Pick first round 2010

honda522
04-24-2010, 11:26 PM
Look at this speed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zfseYeGx9Q

Connie Jo
04-25-2010, 12:22 AM
I love Clark! I love Pioli! I love Haley! I love Weis! I love Crennel! I love Cassell! I love Bowe! I love Jamal! I love Succop! I love DJ! I love Hali! I love KC Wolf! I love each and every person who contributes to the Chiefs team! I love Eric Berry and every draft pick! I love every Chiefs Crowd member too!

YEEHAW! Chiefs are back in 2010!

Hayvern
04-25-2010, 12:38 AM
Well in all fairness I know it is hard for some people to understand the passion that some people have for this team. We are all Chiefs fans and we are all passionate about our team. I know a lot of people do not want to read anything negative at all about their team. Yet others have their own opinions about what it is going to take to fix the team to make it to a Superbowl.

This board is for all members, those who want to be positive and those who have other opinions. I truly hope we can all appreciate each other's opinions as we all root for our favorite team.

endzonewillie
04-25-2010, 12:57 AM
I in no way am thinking that we have the entire team fixed and back to power however, we did get a decent draft last year under our current management and this years draft was I think better in the fact we made the team faster and added play makers that everyone was looking for last season. Berry, McCluster and Moeaki will provide a ton of spark for our team and the new Guard we have now will prove himself as well, that is just a gut feeling I have. I think I understand what Pioli is doing and it is brilliant to say the least. He is picking up the players available to us that fit the profile of every position we need to fill to fix the team but, he may not be doing it in the order that some of the people here think it should be done in. Fact is whether we pick them now or next year or the year after that, as long as the holes get filled by the people that fit the profile the better the team will be when it is up to the level Scott Pioli wants it to be.Rome was not built in one night. Our Chiefs will be incredibly fun to watch because now not only did we get a hand full of players to improve the team but we also have the right coaching staff to guide those players to do the right things to win a Championship.
:chiefs::punk::beer::sign0087:

tornadospotter
04-25-2010, 01:32 AM
OK, there seems to be a communication problem here, I want positive impute on what the New Chiefs will do for this our team.

I believe that Berry will make a huge impact on this team, he is rookie, an nfl rookie, he will learn and adjust and be great pro bowl player, can he do that all this next season? No, I would never ask a rookie to do that. But he will be a Chief!

matthewschiefs
04-25-2010, 01:38 AM
OK, there seems to be a communication problem here, I want positive impute on what the New Chiefs will do for this our team.

I believe that Berry will make a huge impact on this team, he is rookie, an nfl rookie, he will learn and adjust and be great pro bowl player, can he do that all this next season? No, I would never ask a rookie to do that. But he will be a Chief!

After looking at some tape and stuff on the guy I think that Dexter Mccluster could surprise a lot of people. I don't think that any of the highly thought of QBs are going to have a great year who nos this guy could make a run at offensive rookie of the year with Charlie Weis being the offense mastermind to help him It would not shock me at all.

AkChief49
04-25-2010, 01:50 AM
We will have a return game again

tornadospotter
04-25-2010, 01:52 AM
After looking at some tape and stuff on the guy I think that Dexter Mccluster could surprise a lot of people. I don't think that any of the highly thought of QBs are going to have a great year who nos this guy could make a run at offensive rookie of the year with Charlie Weis being the offense mastermind to help him It would not shock me at all.
:yahoo:Yes he can, because he is a NFL Caliber Player, and he is now a CHIEF!

tornadospotter
04-25-2010, 01:56 AM
We will have a return game again
A Dante, type of Game Changer? Could happen. :chiefs:
TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!