PDA

View Full Version : The 2010 Kansas City Chiefs season can not get here soon enough.

aaronchieffan
04-25-2010, 02:53 PM
After the draft I am pumped for the season.

I think we did a lot in the draft. We got a play maker on both sides of the ball and we are going to be better on both sides of the ball. We got help on the offensive line. We did all we needed to do to be a playoff team this season. We even got back on Monday Night Football. Not to mention we got ERIC BERRY!!!!! Chiefs 2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!! :chiefs: :punk: :feedback:

jacko58
04-25-2010, 02:56 PM
lol i like the enthusiasm

matthewschiefs
04-25-2010, 03:01 PM
After the draft I am pumped for the season.

I think we did a lot in the draft. We got a play maker on both sides of the ball and we are going to be better on both sides of the ball. We got help on the offensive line. We did all we needed to do to be a playoff team this season. We even got back on Monday Night Football. Not to mention we got ERIC BERRY!!!!! Chiefs 2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!! :chiefs: :punk: :feedback:

Great to be back on MNF. Cant wait for that game.

I think we could sneak into the playoffs just becuse we have the NFC west and they tend to be a down divison over the last few years. I would take a superbowl GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

honda522
04-25-2010, 06:10 PM
Gotta agree with this thread....just can't wait.......

AussieChiefsFan
04-25-2010, 10:27 PM
Gotta agree with this thread....just can't wait.......
:bananen_smilies046: