PDA

View Full Version : Huard versus the Bears.

chief31
09-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Show your confidence about how Damon Huard will perform against the Bears, in Chicago.

Place bets on as many of these options as you wish. Also, the 'touchdowns' option will include any kind of touchdown that Huard should score. If he catches a touchdown, runs for one, throws for one, or any other way that he might happen to score a touchdown.

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 11:16 AM
It was very hard to find a good value bet this week, but I knew one had to be out there. Huard for under 400 yards is looking like a good value in my book.

swmochiefsfan
09-12-2007, 11:30 AM
I'll get me some of that and hope I'm wrong

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Seeing as Huard's career high is 312 yards in a game, and he has won a number of games I think you can safely assume that you can win the game with less than 400 yards passing. In fact I'd wager (if the odds were right) that if he gets over 250 yds passing they'll likely lose. As the only reason Herm would let him throw the ball that much is if they are considerably behind in the game.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
It was very hard to find a good value bet this week, but I knew one had to be out there. Huard for under 400 yards is looking like a good value in my book.

At 20/1 I'm there!

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 06:44 PM
At 20/1 I'm there!

This one would be a good value at 1/2...and I'll almost never place a bet under 1/1.

chief31
09-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Looks like i have been caught again. I think that that was a much safer bet than even the "L.J. for 70" mistake.

Chiefster
09-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Looks like i have been caught again. I think that that was a much safer bet than even the "L.J. for 70" mistake.

I like the way you do things! :)

rbedgood
09-12-2007, 10:38 PM
One of these every once in a while (even if it is a mistake) is realistic. Every once in a while Vegas will throw out odds on a game or a proposition bet that are a great value for the knowledgeable bettor. Yours tend to be typos rather than miscalculations, but it works out about the same. Besides you got a ton of action on the LJ one, and even a safe bet can go bad.

spiman
09-14-2007, 05:07 AM
I Have no money-Give me more.. Posting is too much work-my bets do pay off.. But not enough..How do you guy's get soo much? Prop Ups? In The Real world My bookies do ....I Do.

rbedgood
09-14-2007, 11:58 AM
I Have no money-Give me more.. Posting is too much work-my bets do pay off.. But not enough..How do you guy's get soo much? Prop Ups? In The Real world My bookies do ....I Do.

You get points for every post...see this thread

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=611

What happens when I run out of ArrowCash?
You are awarded Arrowcash for posting in threads.
Points for starting a thread: 10
Points per reply: 5
Points per Character: .10

Can I buy credits?

Again, you can get credits for free by posting in the forums. If you must have lots of arrowcash in a jiffy, you can purchase it.
You will receive 1000 ArrowCash points per $1.00 USD donation to the ChiefsCrowd.com website. Payments are accepted via paypal.