PDA

View Full Version : Herm would make a great secondary coach

figcrostic
04-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Regardless about your feeling for the guy, he knows a lot about being a DB. I was thinking about this after watching the draft and seeing his mug all over my tv. I don't like him as a HC, but he wasn't a bad guy he just wasn't good at his job, but I wouldn't mind the chiefs picking him up as a secondary coach.

70 chiefsfan70
04-26-2010, 05:18 PM
NOOOO!

He insulted us on national tv.

Hope he sticks his head in a bucket of water.

whatwasthat?
04-26-2010, 05:19 PM
we have emmitt thomas...why would you want herm over that

figcrostic
04-26-2010, 05:19 PM
NOOOO!

He insulted us on national tv.

Hope he sticks his head in a bucket of water.

What do you mean?

70 chiefsfan70
04-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I don't have the clips but he has bad mouthed the chiefs a couple of times on that show he is always on!

Mainly pointing out the bad on the team and never having good to say about the chiefs.

figcrostic
04-26-2010, 05:34 PM
we have emmitt thomas...why would you want herm over that

I think Herm knows the position better, and is actually really good on scouting DB's.

pbatrucker
04-26-2010, 05:46 PM
I think Herm knows the position better, and is actually really good on scouting DB's.

I can't even believe you said that. The scout part for DB's yes he would be good at that.

buffman316
04-26-2010, 05:53 PM
I would not want Herm anywhere near Arrowhead. A coach who wants to be friends with the players is a coach who won't win. That is Herm's problem and that is why he is on TV right now. No team ants him on their coaching staff

figcrostic
04-26-2010, 05:57 PM
I can't even believe you said that. The scout part for DB's yes he would be good at that.
Okay maybe I miss wrote, but he was a damn good position coach. Just a complete failure at being a HC.

whatwasthat?
04-26-2010, 06:18 PM

thomas=super bowl champion, 4 time pro-bowler, 3 time all-pro, NFL hall of fame, 9th all time in NFL in interceptions

herm=none of that

honda522
04-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Reading or hearing about this man makes me sick to my stomach.

matthewschiefs
04-26-2010, 08:53 PM
Herm is a good person I don't have one problem with him off the football field.

That being said I don't want him back in KC in any way shape or form. Simply put hes part of the reason that we are as bad as we have been. Hes been here done that. I would like to see him as HC in dever oakland or san deigo. thats all.

Seek
04-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Did I just hear that the Chiefs re-signed Lin Elliot to be our special team coach.

That in my opinion is about equivelant to suggesting Herm Coach anything in KC. I woudln't even want him coaching my sons pop warner footbal.

whatwasthat?
04-27-2010, 07:10 PM
Did I just hear that the Chiefs re-signed Lin Elliot to be our special team coach.

That in my opinion is about equivelant to suggesting Herm Coach anything in KC. I woudln't even want him coaching my sons pop warner footbal.

if they did :whipping1: NO

Chiefster
04-28-2010, 03:23 AM
I don't believe Herm being associated with this team in any capacity is the best thing for the Chiefs at this point, but that's just me.

okikcfan
04-28-2010, 03:39 AM
I can't believe this has even come up...

figcrostic
04-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Reading or hearing about this man makes me sick to my stomach.
Geez did he rape you or someone in your family or something, other then that I don't see a reason to get that upset.

Crossbow
05-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Herm already has a job...he pilots the Exon Valdez

bbacker51
05-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Noooooooooooo

matthewschiefs
05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Noooooooooooo

I had the same thought when I saw the title of this thread

drstandley31
05-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Herm is a rotten coach. Don't care what level coach, he's awful. And I base that on his ability to get a team, or a squad ready to play. He does not have that abiltiy. He projects is feelings of knowing he's going to lose, on those he's coaching. How many times did we see this jackass not have his team ready to play. How many comments did we have to hear about how he hoped they could just stay close and maybe find a way to win. That's not coaching. And if you've ever played a contact sport, this is one douchbag that you do not want in your ear!!! He is not a coach of anything. Let the ******* sit on TV and talk about football, because that's all he can do. Talk. Oh, and thanks for pissing me off after it took me a year to get over the Herm experiment.

Chiefster
05-05-2010, 02:17 AM
Herm is a rotten coach. Don't care what level coach, he's awful. And I base that on his ability to get a team, or a squad ready to play. He does not have that abiltiy. He projects is feelings of knowing he's going to lose, on those he's coaching. How many times did we see this jackass not have his team ready to play. How many comments did we have to hear about how he hoped they could just stay close and maybe find a way to win. That's not coaching. And if you've ever played a contact sport, this is one douchbag that you do not want in your ear!!! He is not a coach of anything. Let the ******* sit on TV and talk about football, because that's all he can do. Talk. Oh, and thanks for pissing me off after it took me a year to get over the Herm experiment.

I think many here would agree with you 100%.

matthewschiefs
05-05-2010, 02:21 AM

Lol and I thought I hated Herm as the head coach of the chiefs. Cant agree more with what you said. Cant tell you how many things i broke throwing something pissed off that herm made a STUPID move. Hes gone now and my blood pressure has gone down i wonder if the to are related. :chiefs:

KristofLaw
05-05-2010, 02:32 AM

Way to work up to the - - - RAGE!!!!

bbacker51
05-06-2010, 06:06 PM
I've seen enough of Herm during his tenure here. Seems to me he was a player's coach who became really good at consoling the players after losses. :banghead: Hey, atleast while he was here and we had to painfully watch loss after loss, the players didn't feel bad. I have no need for him...........:whipping1: