PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye! Y'all behave now! :)

Connie Jo
04-28-2010, 04:27 AM
Just popping in to tell y'all goodbye, and to be good, haha. Hope y'all have a nice remaining week & weekend. I'll see ya when I return, God willing, & my planes don't crash & burn, haha. I'll be home sometime late Monday night, likely around Midnight. I'm gonna miss y'all!! :)

No worry, I'm not really going to hell, hahaha...there's a popular tourist attraction at Cayman called 'Hell' & many aboard the cruise are visiting while there I'm told. :)

Just so y'all know...the words on my goodbye graphic are a spin off of Kid Rock's hit 'Cowboy' song, on charts 1998-2000...same time I became a fan. The lyrics 'Chillin The Most' are also part of that song, and from where the cruise title originates..."Kid Rocks Chillin The Most Cruise".

My 'Kid Rock' pimpin theme caricature was done by very nice artist for free down at Silver Dollar City in 2008, when we took a family trip there with kids & grandkids. I dressed it up with cruise logo graphics for use at KR's fan club website earlier today, thought I'd post it here to.

YEEHAW! "I'm on a boat!" (almost)
:yahoo:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/card909chillin12.jpg

AussieChiefsFan
04-28-2010, 05:01 AM
Awesome picture! I hope you have a great time!:bananen_smilies046: :sign0087:

GlennBree
04-28-2010, 07:14 AM
Have a great time...and we'll look forward to some great pics!

jtandcrew
04-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Look forward to pictures! Although, dont tell us to behave! We are not the single gal going on a cruise with a bunch of other Kid Rock junkies! You better behave! Damn, I wish I was going! :lol:

matthewschiefs
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
I don't No what this behave word means So I will just go on getting into as much trouble as i possibly can :D

Ryfo18
04-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Have a blast Connie and may God Bless you with safe travels.

Chiefster
04-28-2010, 05:15 PM
Nice Connie! :)