05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
I really have an itching to go fishing and soak up some SUN! :D

Hayvern
05-04-2010, 03:32 PM

I hear they have a cream for that!

GlennBree
05-04-2010, 07:53 PM
no cream that I know of. I have though found a liquid medication that seems to work pretty well. It comes in a brown bottle and is taken cold! :)

tornadospotter
05-04-2010, 09:05 PM
I have that itch too! I hear that drowning worms and consumption of Ice Cold Brown Bottle medicine is the proper treatment for this condition.

jtandcrew
05-05-2010, 10:12 AM
I have a new fishing pole and ready to go! My friends and I just get the brown bottle part going to soon before we get heading to the lake! :lol: :toast2: :drunkhb:

AkChief49
05-05-2010, 11:18 AM
I'll be going for Halibut in about 3 days!!!:yahoo::bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
05-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Calamine lotion might help with that. :D

Hayvern
05-05-2010, 03:08 PM
I'll be going for Halibut in about 3 days!!!:yahoo::bananen_smilies046:

Just for the Halibut?

HAHAHAHA, OK, maybe I am the only one that gets it... you know halibut (hell of it) MUAHAHAHAH I kill myself!

That's some funny shirt right there!

GlennBree
05-05-2010, 03:51 PM
ha ha ha~ i like it.

AkChief49
05-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Just for the Halibut?

HAHAHAHA, OK, maybe I am the only one that gets it... you know halibut (hell of it) MUAHAHAHAH I kill myself!

That's some funny shirt right there!
:lol:I do not have that t-shirt(they do make it) but, I have this one...

GlennBree
05-07-2010, 03:00 PM
:lol:I do not have that t-shirt(they do make it) but, I have this one...

Nice! Nothing better than spending a relaxing day fishing, having a couple beers...catching some fish, and taking it home for dinner! Yummy!!

The ONLY thing better would be CHIEFS FOOTBALL!!!

Hayvern
05-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Nice! Nothing better than spending a relaxing day fishing, having a couple beers...catching some fish, and taking it home for dinner! Yummy!!

The ONLY thing better would be CHIEFS FOOTBALL!!!

I agree, but your list is incomplete. I would also have to put sex on there somewhere.

AHHH UMMMM!! WAIT, Did I just say that??? YOU BET I DID! I am married afterall.

Anyway the only thing better than a relaxing day, fishing, drinking beer, catching fish, eating them and having sex is doing all of them at the SAME TIME!!!

Talk about sensory overload

:pointlaugh:

GlennBree
05-07-2010, 03:32 PM
I agree, but your list is incomplete. I would also have to put sex on there somewhere.

AHHH UMMMM!! WAIT, Did I just say that??? YOU BET I DID! I am married afterall.

Anyway the only thing better than a relaxing day, fishing, drinking beer, catching fish, eating them and having sex is doing all of them at the SAME TIME!!!

Talk about sensory overload

:pointlaugh:

While watching Chiefs Football on the Portable 65" T.V. LOL! :toast2:

AkChief49
05-07-2010, 03:47 PM
While watching Chiefs Football on the Portable 65" T.V. LOL! :toast2:
Are they making those now?:punk::punk:heh!

chiefnut
05-08-2010, 12:14 PM
ya know i was driving past a local lake yesterday and was a thinkin the same thing. always go fishin on a "sunny" day cause "crappie" weather will make you "blue" in the "gill", and don't bring a "big mouth" along he might scare all the fish then you'll get off your "perch" and give him a "shiner". course its always nice fishin just afer a rain when the "rainbow" comes out. yeah that lake is trying to "lure" me out, its been "baiting" me with its calm waters so i "cast " my lot in w/my grandson, he was so happy he danced a "jig".

GlennBree
05-09-2010, 02:24 PM
too cute!!!! :)

Connie Jo
05-09-2010, 10:24 PM

SUN doesn't exist here currently, nor do warm temps. :(

tornadospotter
05-09-2010, 11:52 PM
ya know i was driving past a local lake yesterday and was a thinkin the same thing. always go fishin on a "sunny" day cause "crappie" weather will make you "blue" in the "gill", and don't bring a "big mouth" along he might scare all the fish then you'll get off your "perch" and give him a "shiner". course its always nice fishin just afer a rain when the "rainbow" comes out. yeah that lake is trying to "lure" me out, its been "baiting" me with its calm waters so i "cast " my lot in w/my grandson, he was so happy he danced a "jig".
I love it, Great poem.