PDA

View Full Version : Interesting McCluster Video

northwest
05-05-2010, 12:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki1mqOQ-dO4&feature=related

I think this video was shot in 2007. He seems to be back with his high school friends.

Gives an interesting perspective on him. I'm excited.

Oh, and here's another video in case you somehow haven't seen it. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXTseYie6KI&feature=related

tornadospotter
05-05-2010, 02:37 AM
I am liking this new Chief, the more I learn about him.

Chiefster
05-05-2010, 02:39 AM
I am liking this new Chief, the more I learn about him.

Me too!

KCINNYC
05-05-2010, 11:38 AM
Regardless of your religious beliefs, the fact that the guy is a man of faith means he will A) Not shoot himself in the leg in a nightclub, B) Not drink and drive and kill someone, C) Not get busted for possession, D) Not beat up his wife etc...

There truly is something to drafting guys with high moral values and good backgrounds. I like where we are headed.

whatwasthat?
05-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Regardless of your religious beliefs, the fact that the guy is a man of faith means he will A) Not shoot himself in the leg in a nightclub, B) Not drink and drive and kill someone, C) Not get busted for possession, D) Not beat up his wife etc...

There truly is something to drafting guys with high moral values and good backgrounds. I like where we are headed.

just because he believes in God doesnt mean those things are out of the question

but he does seem like a good kid and hopefully he stays that way

yashi
05-05-2010, 02:00 PM
I seriously can not wait to see this kid on the field and the crazy ways that we will be using him.

On another note, I also can't wait to use him in Madden. :D

honda522
05-05-2010, 04:08 PM
Wow, what I hit. If our recivers can get some great blocks like that during the run, Charles is going to be like a Bull set loose in a glass shop.

Espcially on the Broncos :D

KCraised
05-08-2010, 07:59 AM
I think this kid is the one to watch this year. Could be epic, imo.