PDA

View Full Version : This Chiefs page is awesome....

BigChief
05-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Chiefs fans: follow their every move at www.twitter.com/chiefsinfo (http://www.twitter.com/chiefsinfo)

Coach
05-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Chiefs fans: follow their every move at www.twitter.com/chiefsinfo (http://www.twitter.com/chiefsinfo)

Please don't spam our boards with your twitter page. You have a twitter page, you want all of us to follow you. We GET it. Stop pasting your url in every thread or you will be banned.
:beat_DeadHorse:

stricken721
05-10-2010, 10:52 PM
Please don't spam our boards with your twitter page. You have a twitter page, you want all of us to follow you. We GET it. Stop pasting your url in every thread or you will be banned.

:adminwonz:

Chiefster
05-12-2010, 01:08 AM

...This!

BigChief
05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Coah: Please accept my apologies. I really am not trying to spam anyone. I spent a lot of days working to set up a ton of feeds from all over the country trying to be helpful and share with other Chiefs fans.

Chiefster
05-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Coah: Please accept my apologies. I really am not trying to spam anyone. I spent a lot of days working to set up a ton of feeds from all over the country trying to be helpful and share with other Chiefs fans.

This does go a long way towards, at least, explaining your intentions.

YZILLA
05-14-2010, 12:51 AM
I like anything Pro Chiefs and hes not trying to profit from it ? I am not offended at all ? He seems to be just what he is a new guy to the crowd !

Chiefster
05-14-2010, 01:46 AM
I like anything Pro Chiefs and hes not trying to profit from it ? I am not offended at all ? He seems to be just what he is a new guy to the crowd !

I agree and get the same feeling; although I have been wrong in the past.

chief31
05-14-2010, 04:38 AM
Well, I think it was just because he started multiple threads with the same link that makes him appear "fishy'.

But maybe he will stick around afterall.

Chiefster
05-14-2010, 05:00 AM
Well, I think it was just because he started multiple threads with the same link that makes him appear "fishy'.

Yup, he was posting the same link everywhere.

Coach
05-14-2010, 05:31 PM
===== QUOTE chief31 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Yup, he was posting the same link everywhere.

Bingo, one link is sufficient.

We all agree with you zilla, we all want to know about good Chiefs information. We also have a twitter page at http://twitter.com/chiefscrowd

Coach
05-14-2010, 05:35 PM

No apology necessary. Just added you to my follow list on twitter.

BigChief
05-17-2010, 01:39 AM
Yep, I saw you on there. Thanks for that and restoring the link...Go Chiefs!