PDA

View Full Version : Hello Chiefs fans

BoltWalt
05-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Hello! I am here mostly to lurk but I went ahead and registered in case I feel the urge to post. Chargers @ Chiefs is 126 days away and may it pass quickly. I wish the Chiefs the best of luck versus the donkeys and raiders and everybody else except the Bolts of course.

AussieChiefsFan
05-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Welcome to the Chiefscrowd!!!

Chiefs are gonna win in Primetime and in the New Arrowhead though!!! :lol:

Chiefster
05-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the "Crowd" Bolt-dude! :D

tornadospotter
05-12-2010, 10:35 PM
I am suddenly feeling a negative charge here. So :welcome: to the CHIEF'S CROWD, and may your team leave Arrowhead with no injures, but a beaten down hang low head attitude, for coming into the New Arrowhead, and getting a butt whopping! :whipping1:

:D

matthewschiefs
05-12-2010, 11:13 PM
Welcome to the crowd Good luck to the bolts in there season outside of games with the chiefs.

pbatrucker
05-13-2010, 07:42 AM
I am suddenly feeling a negative charge here. So :welcome: to the CHIEF'S CROWD, and may your team leave Arrowhead with no injures, but a beaten down hang low head attitude, for coming into the New Arrowhead, and getting a butt whopping! :whipping1:

:D
This!!!:canbeer:

BoltWalt
05-13-2010, 08:16 AM

:DGood Luck with that.

AkChief49
05-13-2010, 02:18 PM
Good Luck with that.
Don't go gettin too c0cky now:D Welcome to the crowd!

Chiefster
05-14-2010, 12:52 AM
May your Bolts make quick and decisive work of the donks and the faders. :D

KristofLaw
05-14-2010, 01:17 AM
Hello BW! :D

BoltWalt
09-14-2010, 09:55 PM
Good Luck with that.Damn that came back to bite me in the @$$...

AkChief49
09-14-2010, 11:25 PM
Damn that came back to bite me in the @$$...
yeah, it did. you forgot about the 12th man, and he showed up big time!!! good game!:bananen_smilies046:

BoltWalt
09-14-2010, 11:36 PM
yeah, it did. you forgot about the 12th man, and he showed up big time!!! good game!:bananen_smilies046:
It has been a few years since the Chargers saw the 12th man in KC, I wish he had stayed away. Congrats on the win and savor the feeling of first place. We will see were you are on the 12th of December this time in our house.
:efpge:

AkChief49
09-14-2010, 11:37 PM
It has been a few years since the Chargers saw the 12th man in KC, I wish he had stayed away. Congrats on the win and savor the feeling of first place. We will see were you are on the 12th of December this time in our house.
until then...........

Chiefster
09-16-2010, 10:33 PM

I think Clark Hunt should spring for plane tickets for KC's 12th man. :D

tornadospotter
09-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Good Luck with that.

Damn that came back to bite me in the @$$...
:whipping1: Told you!

Connie Jo
10-04-2010, 01:59 AM
I think Clark Hunt should spring for plane tickets for KC's 12th man. :D

That would be awesome! Don't think Clark's 'that' dedicated to the 12th man though, lol. I lived in SD as a kid, bet it's changed bunches in like, ummmm, 40 years, lol. I've been having an overwhelming strong desire to visit the ocean lately! I get those now & then, & hate when they happen, cause I can never fulfill the desire.

Chiefster
10-05-2010, 12:06 AM
That would be awesome! Don't think Clark's 'that' dedicated to the 12th man though, lol. I lived in SD as a kid, bet it's changed bunches in like, ummmm, 40 years, lol. I've been having an overwhelming strong desire to visit the ocean lately! I get those now & then, & hate when they happen, cause I can never fulfill the desire.

Just about the best time I ever had in my life was when I was ten swimming in the Gulf of Mexico when we visited friends in Seminole Florida.

Connie Jo
10-05-2010, 01:49 AM
I had some fun times swimming in the Pacific as a kid, but haven't had an opportunity to swim in the Gulf, nor Atlantic for that matter. There's just something spiritual in feel for me with oceans, the Great Lakes too for that matter...feel connected somehow. If I could afford to, I'd love to live in a beach front cottage, but not so much in a commercialized busy area of a beach. :)