PDA

View Full Version : Madden 11 Demo

AussieChiefsFan
05-16-2010, 02:38 AM
I will be pre-ordering the game for PS3 but I really want to know when the demo comes out. I know the Madden 11 Demo will be coming from Mid to late-July but If anybody knows an exact date, please share!!

:bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
05-16-2010, 12:04 PM
I work in the video game field Have not got a demo date yet that I no of. It should be sometime in June i would say. I always get the game a couple of days early.:D

AussieChiefsFan
05-19-2010, 05:55 AM
I work in the video game field Have not got a demo date yet that I no of. It should be sometime in June i would say. I always get the game a couple of days early.:DReally? As early as june? That's awesome, I thought I'd have to wait until around mid to late july cos thats a few weeks before the games is released on August 10th.
:bananen_smilies046: :punk:

matthewschiefs
05-19-2010, 03:24 PM
Really? As early as june? That's awesome, I thought I'd have to wait until around mid to late july cos thats a few weeks before the games is released on August 10th.
:bananen_smilies046: :punk:

It would be late june but it could be out by then. It's usely out by the first week in July at least here. But I usely get it around that time of year.