PDA

View Full Version : My argument with 610 Sports Shan Shariff

buffman316
05-18-2010, 03:41 PM
This morning 610 Sports Personality Shan Shariff had a segment about why you should not buy Chiefs season or single game tickets and stay home. He claims that with today's technology, you should "Let others prevent the black out and stay home" As a season ticket rep for the Chiefs I had to call in.
Listen to the discussion here: http://www.610sports.com/pages/6869923.php?
He posed a question to me about the heavy drinkers and did not give me a chance to answer him at all. I would have said "If there is an unruly fan, or someone using profanity and being offensive, you can simply let the attendee nearest you know what is going on nd they will give them a warning. It is that simple.
If everyone takes this attitude, there will be a lot of black outs. Fortunately most of KC disagrees with him and season tickets sales are on the rise this year.

I had to stand up for my team and city today!
:efpge:

whatwasthat?
05-18-2010, 04:04 PM
it says error when i try to listen to it but im going to base my opinion off what you stated...

hes an idiot...

thats all i got

Seek
05-18-2010, 05:28 PM
He is an idiot. You just have to listen to a small clip of his show and realize you are not missing anything.

josh1971
05-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Radio talk show hosts rarely give callers they disagree with a chance to answer.

So- what was the deal with the heavy drinkers question? The link didn't work for me, either.

And to his logic about blackouts. If everyone else thinks that everyone else should prevent blackouts- no one will prevent them, because everyone will be expecting everyone else to do it.

Follow me? :D

Chiefster
05-19-2010, 02:19 AM
Shan Shariff's an idiot.

AussieChiefsFan
05-19-2010, 05:54 AM
This morning 610 Sports Personality Shan Shariff had a segment about why you should not buy Chiefs season or single game tickets and stay home. He claims that with today's technology, you should "Let others prevent the black out and stay home" As a season ticket rep for the Chiefs I had to call in.
Listen to the discussion here: http://www.610sports.com/pages/6869923.php?
He posed a question to me about the heavy drinkers and did not give me a chance to answer him at all. I would have said "If there is an unruly fan, or someone using profanity and being offensive, you can simply let the attendee nearest you know what is going on nd they will give them a warning. It is that simple.
If everyone takes this attitude, there will be a lot of black outs. Fortunately most of KC disagrees with him and season tickets sales are on the rise this year.

I had to stand up for my team and city today!
:efpge:Nice job standing up for your team!! REP!!!:bananen_smilies046: :sign0087:

buffman316
05-19-2010, 10:22 AM
For some reason the link is not working. The issue he had is "who wants to stand next to a drunk person using foul language when you can stay at home." That is when he did not let me respond.

Canada
05-19-2010, 10:54 AM
For some reason the link is not working. The issue he had is "who wants to stand next to a drunk person using foul language when you can stay at home." That is when he did not let me respond.

There have been plenty of people who enjoyed sitting beside me!! :drunkhb:

KCINNYC
05-19-2010, 11:35 AM
The guy constantly talks about the East Coast and how better everything is there. He makes fun of the Royals. He makes fun of Hillman's country twang. I stopped listening after a couple of tries.

Am starting to really like Nick Wright though it took me a while.

bbacker51
05-19-2010, 11:44 AM
Shan is a tool, who probably want to piss someone off at the chiefs offices. :ninerssuck: