PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Leftwich?

royalswin100games
09-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Is Herm still interested in this chump or what?

rbedgood
09-13-2007, 02:54 PM
That reminds me I heard a good one the other day...

Carl Peterson, Herm Edwards and Byron Leftwich are walking into a bar...

Ah, screw it, just kidding...

Seriously though it would be a joke to sign him.

royalswin100games
09-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Hey, Herm wouldn't have to worry about him throwing the deep ball... because he's not capable of it.

rbedgood
09-13-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey, Herm wouldn't have to worry about him throwing the deep ball... because he's not capable of it.

Leftwich has too many issues, especially trying to fit into the Chiefs system.

1) He has little to no touch on his passes, so he's better suited to medium range to long passes.

2) No accuracy on passes, this is mostly a footwork and fundamentals issue, but he's had long enough in the league to fix it and hasn't.

3) Little mobility, he's big and strong and SLOW...he can't avoid the rush effectively

That should cover it...he doesn't fit your system. That probably means Carla is calling his agent right now.

m0ef0e
09-13-2007, 03:04 PM

1) He has little to no touch on his passes, so he's better suited to medium range to long passes.

2) No accuracy on passes, this is mostly a footwork and fundamentals issue, but he's had long enough in the league to fix it and hasn't.

3) Little mobility, he's big and strong and SLOW...he can't avoid the rush effectively

That should cover it...he doesn't fit your system. That probably means Carla is calling his agent right now.

Agreed on all accounts. There is a reason why he was let go and the back up was given his job.

Chiefster
09-13-2007, 03:15 PM
That reminds me I heard a good one the other day...

Carl Peterson, Herm Edwards and Byron Leftwich are walking into a bar...

...Damon Huard ducked. :D

m0ef0e
09-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Shannon Sharpe walked into a bar and the bartender says: "Why the long face?"

royalswin100games
09-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Shannon Sharpe walked into a bar and the bartender says: "Why the long face?"

:lol: ...and why the inept commentary

m0ef0e
09-13-2007, 03:25 PM
:lol: ...and why the inept commentary

Ba-zing! Nice. :lol:

Chiefster
09-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Shannon Sharpe walked into a bar1 and the bartender says: "Why the long .face?"

:lol::lol::lol:

...The same was asked of John Elway and Rod Smith

m0ef0e
09-13-2007, 03:30 PM

...The same was asked of Elway and Rod Smith

It's funny how many guys that have played for the Donkeys actually look like one. I think the overbearing smell of horse manure in Denver is so powerful that it prompts genetic mutations.

royalswin100games
09-13-2007, 03:31 PM

...The same was asked of John Elway and Rod Smith

:lol: You'd think that altitude would provide a natural facelift.

Chiefster
09-13-2007, 04:00 PM
It's funny how many guys that have played for the Donkeys actually look like one. I think the overbearing smell of horse manure in Denver is so powerful that it prompts genetic mutations.

The real area 52. :D

DrunkHillbilly
09-13-2007, 04:20 PM

I actually think we should bring him in for a look. Hell, we may need more gigs if I'm gonna start listing the problems we have at QB!!!

Honestly though, he won't draw a bunch of money and he has some experience. Definetly not a saviour or QB of the future but he can't be any worse than we already have.

m0ef0e
09-13-2007, 04:34 PM
I actually think we should bring him in for a look. Hell, we may need more gigs if I'm gonna start listing the problems we have at QB!!!

Honestly though, he won't draw a bunch of money and he has some experience. Definetly not a saviour or QB of the future but he can't be any worse than we already have.

I'm not ready to give up on Damon yet, personally.

rbedgood
09-13-2007, 04:56 PM

Chiefster I think it's Area 51...but it doesn't exist so I guess it doesn't really matter...

Chiefster
09-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Chiefster I think it's Area 51...but it doesn't exist so I guess it doesn't really matter...

:lol: Yeah, I knew it was something like that.

sling58
09-14-2007, 07:28 AM

Isn't it Area 51