PDA

View Full Version : A interesting read!

pbatrucker
05-19-2010, 03:50 PM
Kansas City and Baltimore may be headed towards a multi player deal | Bleacher Report (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/390840-my-blockbuster-trade-between-kansas-city-and-baltimore)

AkChief49
05-19-2010, 04:48 PM
well, the last time we received a player from Baltimore turned out to be a pretty good deal- as in Priest Holmes!!

chiefnut
05-19-2010, 04:57 PM
pipe dream mused by a CHIEFS fan where we get all we need and give up little. in the real world this doesn't happen, but its always nice to dream

whatwasthat?
05-19-2010, 06:31 PM
i wouldnt mind giving up leggett for a project NT or possible starting ILB...we just drafted a nickel back anyway

honda522
05-19-2010, 07:59 PM
well, the last time we received a player from Baltimore turned out to be a pretty good deal- as in Priest Holmes!!
:bananen_smilies046:

Who cares about Leggit? He is not that impressive. Maybe he could be with alittle bit of coaching this year.

Chiefster
05-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Meh.

brish
05-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Dreams oh sweet dreams.. :)

diehardkcfan
05-20-2010, 12:51 PM
yea i dont see this happening, it would be nice but its just some guy with no credability dreaming.

SAPHOJUNKIE
05-20-2010, 01:36 PM
It's really the title of his piece that's misleading and hackish.

I would be fine with the whole article if it were titled "Chiefs Should Look to other Rosters for Solutions."

The current title makes it sound as if a deal is actually in progress. In reality, I imagine the Chiefs will definitely be watching the rosters of ALL the playoff teams, waiting for cuts to come.

this is why I am not panicking about our roster just yet. There is still plenty of time to pick up our nose tackle and linebacker depth.

I would, however, love to see us make a move for Gaither.

whatwasthat?
05-20-2010, 03:13 PM
i highly doubt we would trade for gaither...if pioli was intent on getting a T, i think he would have in the draft

Hayvern
05-20-2010, 03:41 PM
I horrible article. The writer neglects to consider that the Ravens are not going to trade these players without something in return, and what exactly do we have that they would need? Draft picks? That is about it. If we had 15 strong defensive backs on the team, then we might have something. If we had 4 awesome offensive tackles, then maybe, but we got nothing to offer that wouldn't leave us looking for additional trades to make up for it.

I expect Pioli will just wait until the roster cuts happen and pick up some guys there.

bbacker51
05-20-2010, 05:48 PM
It would be a longshot........Boldin would be great, but if they wanted him bad enough, they would have signed him before the Ravens.:beat_DeadHorse:

jtandcrew
05-21-2010, 09:04 AM
I personally dont see Pioli trading any picks for anyone for the rest of this year. If you all remember right, it seemed like there was a Chiefs roster move everytime teams had to cut their rosters. If the Ravens, or any team for that matter, has an abundance of players they are already on the Chiefs board of possibilites. Gaither? If Pioli wanted him he would have traded for him on or before draft day. Henderson? He obviously is going to cost to much for a older NFl vet who has some injury issues. Yes, I said I wanted Henderson and would still sign him for the right price. I think the rest of the off season will be signing our draft picks and some undrafted FA's. I feel any trade that happens here on out will be a Chiefs dream! Where we give up virtually nothing for a player who would be considered a cant miss!