PDA

View Full Version : How are y'all? Sure miss ya!

Connie Jo
05-23-2010, 01:32 PM
I hope everyone at Chiefs Crowd and your families are healthy, well and having fun! Sorry I've not been around, can't believe how hectic and busy life became after I returned home the first week in May from the Kid Rock Cruise.

Storms & much rain keeping me off line some...as I use a satellite ISP with living in the country. Also busy writing my Kid Rock Cruise story for the fan club members I committed to...I had no idea I'd have so much to write about, & the story turned out to be 7 Chapters!

I don't want to get too personal, just want y'all to know some of why I've been MIA, as I feel guilty & miss y'all!

I've also had a few problems arise with the x-hubby the last couple months...seeing the atty tomorrow, need a restraining order against him I'm told, among other legal rememdies to resolve issues with him for good I hope.

My daughter, her hubby, and 3 of 4 grandkids moved in with me temporarily last week while their new place is being prepared for them to move in. They'll be living with me for 2-3 weeks we think.

I love having family here, the house is full of laughter & joy! Me & the grandkids got in trouble last night...playing Bingo, getting rowdy, and mom wasn't happy I gave the kids fudge after 10:30...OOPS!

I'm gonna post Chapters 4-5 of my Kid Rock Cruise story here in a bit for those of you at CC following along. I only have two more chapters to complete...6 & 7. Which I'm working on today as the house is quiet, family went fishing & I decided to stay behind, get some tasks caught up. :)

GlennBree
05-23-2010, 01:34 PM
Sounds like a great time! They are lucky! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!! :)

Chiefster
05-24-2010, 02:01 AM
Hey, ya only go around this crazy merry-go-round once so while you're alive - LIVE! :D

I hope you're able to get your legal difficulties resolved as soon as possible. We all enjoy seeing you around here.

Canada
05-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Welcome baKC CJ!!

honda522
05-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Thats busy? If thats busy I wonder what my life is like then. Had to work 8 days straight last week and this week a bunch of splits.

Getting really sick of work. I am filling in for everyone. Cause either they call in sick, or take 3 days of vacation every few weeks. Its rather annoying. I need a raise.

Connie Jo
05-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Thats busy? If thats busy I wonder what my life is like then. Had to work 8 days straight last week and this week a bunch of splits.

Getting really sick of work. I am filling in for everyone. Cause either they call in sick, or take 3 days of vacation every few weeks. Its rather annoying. I need a raise.

Well, it may not look busy, as I didn't go into specifics...if ya want me to though......

:lol:

PS: Honda, look on the bright side...you have a job! :)

jtandcrew
05-25-2010, 01:33 AM
:bananen_smilies046: Wow Honda! I guess I wont complain I cant find a job that will pay me more than I make on unemployment then! :lol: Seriously though, welcome back Connie I was wondering if you didnt fall off the cruise ship and I just did not hear about it on CNN! Glad you had a great time!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
05-25-2010, 08:05 AM
3 of 4 grandkids moved in with me

If you don't think that 3 grandkids is busier than one job, then you better practice safe sex my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

Vandelay
05-25-2010, 12:25 PM
I haven't been able to be on here lately either, damn work gets it the way of fun.
I think things are about to slow down, so then I can spend a lil' more time here.:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
05-25-2010, 10:52 PM
If you don't think that 3 grandkids is busier than one job, then you better practice safe sex my friend!! :bananen_smilies046:

...This!

Connie Jo
05-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Well, actually...the 4th grandchild is also here on occasion, hahaha. He is my first grandchild, grandson Brennen...he'll be 12 this coming June 5th, graduated from grade school last night, which I attended, then he came back to my house to stay for a few days also.

My daughter & her first husband of years ago, of whom thankfully remain friends...share custody of Brennen 50/50.

School is out for summer this week too, so mom & dad are going to leave the kids with me during the day more while they're staying here temporarily, weeeeeeeeeeee! hahaha :)

honda522
05-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Haven't had to worry about saftey yet. I can't even get a girl to go out with me.

Whats funny is I can go up to a strange girl at a concert I don't know and she will take off her shirt for a string of beads.

Upside down isn't it?

Canada
05-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Haven't had to worry about saftey yet. I can't even get a girl to go out with me.

Whats funny is I can go up to a strange girl at a concert I don't know and she will take off her shirt for a string of beads.

Upside down isn't it?

MAYbe you should go to more concerts?!?:D

honda522
05-28-2010, 10:37 AM
MAYbe you should go to more concerts?!?:D
I got to alot.

Connie Jo
05-29-2010, 01:13 AM

Upside down isn't it?

LOL

In all the years I've attended concerts, I've only seen a girl take off her shirt once...at the Kid Rock concert in Kansas City at Municipal Auditorium, March 2006. I can't believe I've never seen it happen before, cause I hear about it happening all the time. I think it happens more at festival concerts, which I don't attend, rather prefer venues.

On the Kid Rock Cruise...I never thought about it happening cause I've not seen it happen that often, but I heard tell of a couple girls attempting to sunbath without their tops & security made them put their tops back on.

Honda...why is it you think you can't get a girl to go out with you? I don't know much about dating, as it's been decades since I dated...but I would think things haven't changed that much and most girls would want to go out on a date. Shoot, I read comments by girls complaining all the time when they're not dating regularly. Then again, most of them are in their 30's and up, hahaha. :)

honda522
05-29-2010, 08:35 PM
LOL

In all the years I've attended concerts, I've only seen a girl take off her shirt once...at the Kid Rock concert in Kansas City at Municipal Auditorium, March 2006. I can't believe I've never seen it happen before, cause I hear about it happening all the time. I think it happens more at festival concerts, which I don't attend, rather prefer venues.

On the Kid Rock Cruise...I never thought about it happening cause I've not seen it happen that often, but I heard tell of a couple girls attempting to sunbath without their tops & security made them put their tops back on.

Honda...why is it you think you can't get a girl to go out with you? I don't know much about dating, as it's been decades since I dated...but I would think things haven't changed that much and most girls would want to go out on a date. Shoot, I read comments by girls complaining all the time when they're not dating regularly. Then again, most of them are in their 30's and up, hahaha. :)

Cause I ask and get burned.

What would you consider a festival? More than one band?

Connie Jo
05-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Cause I ask and get burned.

What would you consider a festival? More than one band?

Yeah...a festival is ususally outdoors, and multiple bands perform...usually over a couple days or so...such as Rockfest in KC, or Woodstock. The security is less strict at festivals, as well as there are more people for security to keep eye on...they don't seem to bother with those baring chests, haha.

At Municipal Auditorium back in 2006 when I saw a girl do it, she was near me...Muncipal's security weren't the ones who made her put a shirt back on. Kid Rock's security brought her one of his concert t-shirts, told her to put it on & cover herself up, that there were kids nearby.

There were a few kids there with adults, and I do see kids at Kid Rock's concerts on occasion. There were a handful of kids on the cruise with their parents too, but only a handful, not many.