PDA

View Full Version : Pray for a ChiefsCrowd Brother



YZILLA
05-26-2010, 01:06 AM
My best buddy Nate (A.K.A) KCOutlaw . The guy in the white Chiefs Jersey on the Header pointing to the camera is going in wednesday for Heart surgery. He has to have 2 stints put in and two more in two weeks. His main artery is 90-98% blocked , another is like 25% and the other two are 25-75% blocked. He is one tough dude though. But please send out a prayer for him.We will be at the Niners game to see you all ! God Bless !

Ryfo18
05-26-2010, 01:11 AM
In my prayers

Chiefster
05-26-2010, 01:21 AM
Done buddy!

God Bless!

YZILLA
05-26-2010, 01:32 AM
I think Tornado spotter might even have some video of nate at the first ever Chiefscrowd Tailgate. His grandson was rocking to some tunes in Nates truck.

Hayvern
05-26-2010, 02:50 AM
I think Tornado spotter might even have some video of nate at the first ever Chiefscrowd Tailgate. His grandson was rocking to some tunes in Nates truck.

I remember Nate, no one knew who he was at the tailgate party, but he was really a very cool dude! We will be prayint for him!!

Canada
05-26-2010, 07:19 AM
Give him all the best from all of us in Canada. Speedy recovery Nate!!

matthewschiefs
05-26-2010, 01:01 PM
Best of luck to him. Hope for the best.

Drunker Hillbilly
05-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Good luck!!! I have a few friend who have had these stints put in and from what I understand it is pretty routine and common!! Surgery is surgery I know, hope all goes well and he's up and runnin soon!

Connie Jo
05-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Ryan...I saw your status relating to Nate at Facebook. I said prayers last night for Nate with reading your status, though at that time you hadn't posted specifics. I most definitely will continue to keep Nate in my prayers for a successful surgery and recovery.

Nate is awesome, and I'm honored to have met and tailgated with him at the Season Opener against the Raiders last September. I have some great photo's of Nate I posted last year in the Chiefs picture forum here at CC, he's burning a Raiders jersey in a pre-game ceremony, haha. :)

tornadospotter
06-01-2010, 04:06 AM
Nate is our prayers!
YouTube- Big pimpin KC style

YZILLA
06-01-2010, 09:04 AM
hes got two stints in and two more wednesday . hes doing good so far ! thanks everybody. ! By the way he had us get get six tickets to the niners game while he was in the hospital for the last stints , so we will see you all there !

Chiefster
06-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Good to know "Y"! :)

GlennBree
06-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Many prayers are being said and heard! God Bless him and the doctors.

Connie Jo
06-12-2010, 06:22 PM
hes got two stints in and two more wednesday . hes doing good so far ! thanks everybody. ! By the way he had us get get six tickets to the niners game while he was in the hospital for the last stints , so we will see you all there !

Any updates on Nate? Keeping y'all in my prayers!

I'm very happy to read y'all will be joining us at the 49er's game!

Thanks for the prayer text today too YZILLA! I needed that today, more than you can imagine! Love ya!