PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to KC Wolf & others!

Connie Jo
05-26-2010, 03:27 PM
I don't know who to thank, besides the obvious awesome KC Wolf! Before I had a chance to contact KC Wolf myself, he was made aware of the unfortunate circumstances related to the Draft Day souvenir's not reaching Aussie. KC Wolf messaged me, and with much gratitude I'm excited to say, he is mailing me an autographed photo of himself personalized to 'Aussie'! YEEHAW!! YEEHAW!! YEEHAW!!

Not that there was ever any doubt, but yet again let me state...that Chiefs fans, & our mascot KC Wolf...are the best in the NFL!!...and the best of the best can be found right here at Chiefs Crowd!!

:yahoo:

Chiefster
05-26-2010, 03:29 PM
I don't know who to thank, besides the obvious awesome KC Wolf! Before I had a chance to contact KC Wolf myself, he was made aware of the unfortunate circumstances related to the Draft Day souvenir's not reaching Aussie. KC Wolf messaged me, and with much gratitude I'm excited to say, he is mailing me an autographed photo of himself personalized to 'Aussie'! YEEHAW!! YEEHAW!! YEEHAW!!

Not that there was ever any doubt, but yet again let me state...that Chiefs fans, & our mascot KC Wolf...are the best in the NFL!!...and the best of the best can be found right here at Chiefs Crowd!!

:yahoo:

Quoted for truth!

Canada
05-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Thats awesome CJ. We need more fans like you!!

Incidentally, I live out of the country too so if u want to get the Chiefs to send me some stuff then that would be OK too!!:D:sFl_canada2:

Connie Jo
05-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Thats awesome CJ. We need more fans like you!!

Incidentally, I live out of the country too so if u want to get the Chiefs to send me some stuff then that would be OK too!!:D:sFl_canada2:

:lol: