PDA

View Full Version : Hi to you all from Odense, Denmark

KCFromDenmark
05-28-2010, 06:41 AM
Hi, to you all :chiefs:
Just wanted to say hi, and hope we all get an awesome season with Chiefs in the playoffs.
Who am I?
I'm a guy from Denmark, and it's not the capitol of Sweden/Norway or any other nations:sign0151: I'm 26 years old, and been in Kansas City once for 3 weeks, but I'm coming back next year for 8 months and i hope this time i can go see Chiefs play.. and I could need some buddy's to go with, so if any of you wanna take a Danish guy to a match don't be affraid to ask me.. and to all ya girls I'm not single soooo no dates:sign0142:
So see ya all and talk to ya soon
Lasse

Chiefster
05-28-2010, 07:38 AM
Welcome to the Crowd! :D

AussieChiefsFan
05-28-2010, 09:50 AM
Welcome to the chiefscrowd!!

chiefnut
05-28-2010, 11:32 AM
welcome to the crowd, i have taken a danish to a game, great with coffee.

matthewschiefs
05-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brish
05-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Velkommen Lasse.. :)

Connie Jo
05-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Welcome to Chiefs Crowd!!

One of my best Chiefs buddies is from Bremen, Germany...not too far from you! He visits the U.S. every other summer, but made a rare visit this past Christmas holiday season, and we attended a game together...good times! :)

KCFromDenmark
05-31-2010, 04:25 AM
Welcome to Chiefs Crowd!!

One of my best Chiefs buddies is from Bremen, Germany...not too far from you! He visits the U.S. every other summer, but made a rare visit this past Christmas holiday season, and we attended a game together...good times! :)
Sounds awesome, I have some friends/familie in KC and Topeka, but they are all Colt Fans, only one is a Chief fan, and he is a bit strange, but fun. You are right, Germany is not that fare away, but we dont like those germans, they always beat us in sports and always in overtime ;) but then again we are not as big as germany, so they got a whole lot more people there.
We have a saying here, how do you know who is a german turist in Denmark.. It's the naked fat guy with the yellow raincoat on, and the sad part is that it's true ;P
So how do you know the buddi of yours, germany is a little fare away from US

stricken721
05-31-2010, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the Crowd :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
06-01-2010, 02:54 AM
:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd.

AkChief49
06-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Hello and welcome to the crowd. I've been to Copenhagen before-long time ago.

KCFromDenmark
06-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Hello and welcome to the crowd. I've been to Copenhagen before-long time ago.

Okay, did you like Copenhagen? I live in the city of Hans Christian Andersen:drunkhb:

AkChief49
06-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Okay, did you like Copenhagen? I live in the city of Hans Christian Andersen:drunkhb:
That was while back-'72. but from what I remember it was a nice place. I remeber a lot of statues.. Oslo, Norway and Stockholm, Sweden were nice too. Oslo is on the approx. same Latitude as where I live here in Ak.