PDA

View Full Version : Coach Haley likes to keep practice fun.

honda522
05-30-2010, 09:50 PM
YouTube- Cardinal ga naku KCChiefs

Fun stuff. Defense looked Pathetic, but Offense was good.

matthewschiefs
05-30-2010, 11:26 PM
Good to see the offense guys HOLDING ON TO THE BALL. Thats something that I really hope they can do MUCH better this season. It really showed that the defenders are not paid to catch the football. Tyson was proabley the worst.

Chiefster
05-31-2010, 12:41 AM
So, what did the offense win???

honda522
05-31-2010, 11:10 AM
So, what did the offense win???
Glory.

And plus points in Haleys notebook.

tenacious
05-31-2010, 01:35 PM
I think we all just saw how un-athletic Tyson really is.

Connie Jo
05-31-2010, 01:52 PM
I think we all just saw how un-athletic Tyson really is.

Well, for now we only have one positive thought open to us...maybe he was having a bad day when this video was recorded?

reded
05-31-2010, 01:58 PM
I noticed the lack of stickers on the helmets. I assume they have to earn their Arrowheads again this year?

honda522
05-31-2010, 07:28 PM
Well, for now we only have one positive thought open to us...maybe he was having a bad day when this video was recorded?
Maybe a bad career? He hasn't proved anything, other than he has the biggest dreadlocks on the defensive side of the ball.

Hoping he was shape up. That is why Romeo is here.

chief31
05-31-2010, 10:40 PM
I don't see anything to judge players on in that video. It was done for fun, having the fat guys doing PR-type drills.

I would hope and pray that they aren't putting any real effort into ensuring Dorsey and Albert know how to catch a punt or kickoff. :lol:

tenacious
05-31-2010, 11:28 PM
Maybe im just biased, but i love watching players who are athletic freaks. You can tell how calm Albert is when he sees the ball, but Tyson needed a valium. It probably doesnt mean much but still, this made me think less of Tyson.

Connie Jo
05-31-2010, 11:45 PM
Maybe a bad career? He hasn't proved anything, other than he has the biggest dreadlocks on the defensive side of the ball.

Hoping he was shape up. That is why Romeo is here.

Well, at least the dreadlocks are something positive he brings, HA!

I never gave much thought to dreadlocks before Lenny Kravitz educated me on the subject through his lyrics, and ever since have considered dreadlocks to be pretty cool, haha. :)

honda522
06-01-2010, 09:57 AM
I don't see anything to judge players on in that video. It was done for fun, having the fat guys doing PR-type drills.

I would hope and pray that they aren't putting any real effort into ensuring Dorsey and Albert know how to catch a punt or kickoff. :lol:
TJ looked pathetic. He didn't try. No matter the camp competition you should try your best, especially when your competing against your offense. To me, he might have some character issues.

pbatrucker
06-01-2010, 10:07 AM
TJ looked pathetic. He didn't try. No matter the camp competition you should try your best, especially when your competing against your offense. To me, he might have some character issues.
He was doing something for the first time and wasn't good at it. No big deal, he's paid to take on two blockers and make a tackle every once in while. I remember one game last year he dropped off into coverage and did a pretty good job. It's time for the season to start. Fans judging players running a drill meant for a few laughs during an OTA, get serious.

SAPHOJUNKIE
06-01-2010, 01:32 PM

Wow.

You need to seriously settle down.

chief31
06-01-2010, 02:26 PM

He didn't put fourth enough effort in the "goofing off" drill?

To each his own. But would you be equally as judgemental if they were having a singing competition? Same principal.

matthewschiefs
06-01-2010, 03:55 PM

I dont no if he gave no effort. Simply put hes not out there to catch the football and is not use to being in that spot. Maybe it was just lack of experiance fielding a ball like that.

Chiefster
06-01-2010, 05:01 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this thread!