PDA

View Full Version : Backbreaker vs Madden NFL

AussieChiefsFan
05-31-2010, 04:07 AM
For those of you that don't know what backbreaker is, it's a new Football game that claims every tackle is different (like reality). The graphics aren't that great but thats not what it's concentrating on. Its concentrating on the tackle technology. Personally I got bored with watching gameplay footage of it within minutes because its very plain and I think Madden NFl is 10 times better than this, but somepeople thing backbreaker is better.

Here is the website: Backbreaker (http://www.backbreakergame.com/)

Gameplay footage: YouTube- New Backbreaker game

The game is set to be releaseed tomorrow on XBOX Live and Playstation 3 (June 1)

Sn@keIze
05-31-2010, 04:50 AM
Madden sucks.

The only reason you dont know aussie is becuz they have no competition. They are the best becuz they are the only ones.

EA sports bought all the rights to represent the NFL.

I cant say how good backbreaker is bcuz i havent played it.

But i do know EA and Madden are nothing but glitches.

KCFromDenmark
05-31-2010, 05:22 AM
I dont know Backbreaker, But I'm not a big fan of EA, And EA on playstation sucks.. they only fun i have with Madden is my brother has it, and don't understand the rules, so he is so easy to beat, but then again he kicks my a.. in every other games in the world

stricken721
05-31-2010, 10:38 AM
Madden all the way. When 2K made NFL games they we're really good but now that EA sports is the only competition it's the only game to buy. I've bought Madden every year since '99, even if 2K started making NFL games again I don't think I could not play or buy Madden.

matthewschiefs
05-31-2010, 06:35 PM
Have not played backbracker yet. But i will give it a shot to see whats good about it.

hometeam
05-31-2010, 06:51 PM
backbreaker has no injuries, and isnt a simulation-type game like madden. its an arcade style like well.. every other football game ever.

madden has its problems, but I doubt i will evne be slightly enticed to play backbreaker.

matthewschiefs
05-31-2010, 09:01 PM
backbreaker has no injuries, and isnt a simulation-type game like madden. its an arcade style like well.. every other football game ever.

madden has its problems, but I doubt i will evne be slightly enticed to play backbreaker.

If it were not June And I had not been without football for so long i wouldnt bother with it either. But since i miss football so much i am at least going to give it a try.