PDA

View Full Version : Those cheating Pats

wolfpack
09-14-2007, 10:08 AM
you know every team dose it but its funny they got caught. Belichick needs and was fined,$500,000, the team got $250,000. big deal. thats chump changes to them. the draft picks might hurt them most.

sling58
09-14-2007, 10:31 AM
I know everyone does it. Houston had our playbook last Sunday but I don't think Goodell will consider Houston cheating since Herm probably handed the playbook to them on Saturday night. (purely a joke.)

Fines don't hurt NFL players. Most of them make like $500,000 a game anyway. The draft pick might hurt them but the Pats use free agency more than anything. The team should be suspended for the season for something like that. That would make the other teams stop also. Set an example.

rbedgood
09-14-2007, 11:30 AM
I know everyone does it. Houston had our playbook last Sunday but I don't think Goodell will consider Houston cheating since Herm probably handed the playbook to them on Saturday night. (purely a joke.)

Fines don't hurt NFL players. Most of them make like $500,000 a game anyway. The draft pick might hurt them but the Pats use free agency more than anything. The team should be suspended for the season for something like that. That would make the other teams stop also. Set an example.

The only way to punish them on the free agent market would be to penalize them on the salary cap. Hit them with a $5M cap hit for the behavior...thus limiting their ability to sign free agents. You'd have to spread the $5M to other teams to make the union happy, but it could be done.

m0ef0e
09-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Bellicheat and the 2 top assistant coaches (offensive and defensive coordinators) should be suspended for 2 games on top of the fines and losses of draft picks. This would still allow the team to play so it would be fair but it would also probably hit them where it hurts most-- the win column.

rbedgood
09-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Bellicheat and the 2 top assistant coaches (offensive and defensive coordinators) should be suspended for 2 games on top of the fines and losses of draft picks. This would still allow the team to play so it would be fair but it would also probably hit them where it hurts most-- the win column.

Bellicheat...I like that, it works well.

This wasn't going to happen and it's too hard to control. This would've worked 20 years ago, but now it's too easy in the cellular and computer age to be connected from anywhere.

m0ef0e
09-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Bellicheat...I like that, it works well.

This wasn't going to happen and it's too hard to control. This would've worked 20 years ago, but now it's too easy in the cellular and computer age to be connected from anywhere.

True. I wasn't even thinking about that.

wolfpack
09-14-2007, 03:20 PM
they wont do anymore. the pats and the colts are the "golden" boys in the head offices of the NFL.

swmochiefsfan
09-14-2007, 03:42 PM

I was thinking more like 4, the fines didn't go far enough.Thats chickenscratch for them boys.