PDA

View Full Version : Mondays OTA

pbatrucker
06-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Chiefs News Chiefs Update | Chiefs Football at BobGretz.com (http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-football/ota-10-report-3.html)

buffman316
06-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Kendrick Lewis is looking great. He might be a gem late round pick!

Chief Tyler
06-07-2010, 07:19 PM
Kendrick Lewis is looking great. He might be a gem late round pick!

or he might have had a good practice. I'm hoping just as much as anybody that he turns out to be a stud, but we've had 6 or 7 practice reports and just a couple that have mentioned him. I'm going to hold my personal judgment until August when he's going full speed, full pads against professionals that he hasn't practiced with and studied all summer long.

buffman316
06-07-2010, 07:38 PM
or he might have had a good practice. I'm hoping just as much as anybody that he turns out to be a stud, but we've had 6 or 7 practice reports and just a couple that have mentioned him. I'm going to hold my personal judgment until August when he's going full speed, full pads against professionals that he hasn't practiced with and studied all summer long.
I am with you, August will tell us a lot more. I am closely watching Lewis, McCluster, the tight ends and the WR's this traning camp. Also, it will be interesting if we had a Vrabel, Johnson, and Belcher as the LB's. I see the importance of everyone showing up to OTA's and Page better figure out what his problem is because there are some good DB's on this team ready to step in. Not just Berry and Lewis, but Travis Daniel is looking good.