PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Emploding!

pbatrucker
06-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Report: San Diego Chargers warn absent Vincent Jackson, Marcus McNeill - ESPN (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5263198)

SAPHOJUNKIE
06-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Jeez San Diego. You have TWO probowlers who are 26-27 years old.

Pay them. How stupid can you be?

I guess Carl Peterson can answer that question. Or Jared Allen.

For all the people saying Pioli is arrogant and all that crap, it seems to me that AJ Smith is the one who thinks he can win games without his best players.

If they don't want to sign their pro bowl left tackle and all-world receiver to a long contract, go ahead and send them our way. I'd GLADLY give up a couple of first round picks for these guys.

KCINNYC
06-08-2010, 09:02 PM
Jeez San Diego. You have TWO probowlers who are 26-27 years old.

Pay them. How stupid can you be?

I guess Carl Peterson can answer that question. Or Jared Allen.

For all the people saying Pioli is arrogant and all that crap, it seems to me that AJ Smith is the one who thinks he can win games without his best players.

If they don't want to sign their pro bowl left tackle and all-world receiver to a long contract, go ahead and send them our way. I'd GLADLY give up a couple of first round picks for these guys.

Stupid enough to fire Marty after he lost in the AFC Championship after a 13-3 record. Granted Norv is doing well, but with Phillip Rivers its hard to lose. I say emplode away! And I agree with you 100%

josh1971
06-08-2010, 09:16 PM
First of all, the word is implode...

Now that I have that out of the way- I'm glad to see them losing it. Let's hope there's a complete locker room meltdown by September, eh?

And while we're at it, how about complete locker room meltdowns and front office meltdowns in Denver and Oakland, too...

As long as we're dreaming, let's dream big!

matthewschiefs
06-08-2010, 10:13 PM
First of all, the word is implode...

Now that I have that out of the way- I'm glad to see them losing it. Let's hope there's a complete locker room meltdown by September, eh?

And while we're at it, how about complete locker room meltdowns and front office meltdowns in Denver and Oakland, too...

As long as we're dreaming, let's dream big!

It would be nice to see in Denver. I think Oakland is in a permeant state of meltdown untill Al Davis is no longer there owner. How much I dont want them to get new ownership. :chiefs:

honda522
06-08-2010, 11:06 PM
I wouldn't say they are imploding just yet, but they are on their way there.