PDA

View Full Version : It's been a little while..

stricken721
06-09-2010, 02:54 PM
It feels like forever since I have been on here. I've popped in from time to time but haven't been here on a regular basis like I'm used to. I've had a lot going on the past couple of months, I have moved into my own place which has been a bit of an adventure but it's been fun. Just yesterday I finished taking real estate courses so upon completion of the state exam I will now be a Licensed Realtor in the State of Texas! (So if you're looking hit me up). Also the biggest news I have is that I am now a Kansas City Chiefs season ticket holder! Thanks for the all the help Matt (buffman316).

I plan to be on here much more often than I have been the past couple of months, I miss talking with all you guys and I'm looking forward to this new season just like I know all of y'all are. So now... how the heck is everybody else?

Go Chiefs! :chiefs:

Canada
06-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Welcome baKC feller, I was wondering where you disappeared to!!:bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
06-09-2010, 03:15 PM
Welcome baKC feller, I was wondering where you disappeared to!!:bananen_smilies046:
I've been keeping up with the forums it's just really hard to post on here with my blackberry. Now that I have internet and my computer working it helps!

honda522
06-09-2010, 11:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2NGe9mLAEc

Chiefster
06-10-2010, 01:30 AM
On behalf of the Chiefs Crowd welcoming committee let me "extend to you a laurel and hardy handshake!" :D

Now, you are cordially invited to go and post til your heart's content.

stricken721
06-10-2010, 02:01 AM
On behalf of the Chiefs Crowd welcoming committee let me "extend to you a laurel and hardy handshake!" :D

Now, you are cordially invited to go and post til your heart's content.

Thanks! I plan to do just that.

AussieChiefsFan
06-10-2010, 05:46 AM
It feels like forever since I have been on here. I've popped in from time to time but haven't been here on a regular basis like I'm used to. I've had a lot going on the past couple of months, I have moved into my own place which has been a bit of an adventure but it's been fun. Just yesterday I finished taking real estate courses so upon completion of the state exam I will now be a Licensed Realtor in the State of Texas! (So if you're looking hit me up). Also the biggest news I have is that I am now a Kansas City Chiefs season ticket holder! Thanks for the all the help Matt (buffman316).

I plan to be on here much more often than I have been the past couple of months, I miss talking with all you guys and I'm looking forward to this new season just like I know all of y'all are. So now... how the heck is everybody else?

Welcome back!:bananen_smilies046: :punk:

Chiefster
06-10-2010, 06:53 AM
Thanks! I plan to do just that.

:bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
06-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Thanks Aussie, and good video Honda, Staind is one of my favorite groups.

Chiefster
06-11-2010, 08:10 PM
I wasn't sure you made the connection to my first post reply so I've added this youtube vid for your convenience. :D

YouTube- A Laurel and Hardy handshake

stricken721
06-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I wasn't sure you made the connection to my first post reply so I've added this youtube vid for your convenience. :D

YouTube- A Laurel and Hardy handshake (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHKWzWtBzM)

Oh ok I get it now! I've seen that before just never made the connection.. I love to make jokes but sometimes I'm slow at connecting someone else's.:lol:

Chiefster
06-12-2010, 12:13 AM
Oh ok I get it now! I've seen that before just never made the connection.. I love to make jokes but sometimes I'm slow at connecting someone else's.:lol:

:lol: That's alright; I tend to be a little tardy on the uptake as well.

Connie Jo
06-12-2010, 03:50 PM

I can relate so much to how you feel, and being MIA! Congrats on the Real Estate License, I missed that news talking to you a bit at Facebook, but you did mention your Season Ticket news...shows where priorities are huh? LOL j/k

Your season ticket seat isn't far from mine, one section over, maybe we'll run into each other, though I don't know how often you'll be able to make games with your 11 hr one way drive! I thought Kelly's drive of 8 hrs one way was bad, haha.

As far as being MIA...heck, ever since I returned from the cruise life's been very chaotic in both positive & negative aspects. PC time comes & it's about all I can do to keep up with Facebook... messaging, & other aspects helping many friends there facing much adversity, offering emotional support, as well as writing the cruise story, which I've still the two final chapters to finish. :(

The biggest change however has been with my daughter & her family moving in with me while their new place is prepared. It was suppose to be a couple weeks, they moved in the 2nd week of May...and it looks to be at least another 3 weeks as it stands now. I watch the grandkids often with school being out now too. As well, many related comings & goings with the kids events, family, etc..

I know this much...I'm more than ready for some Chiefs football, tailgating, beer, and just chilling have great times with friends!

:bananen_smilies046: