PDA

View Full Version : raiders sign DL Henderson

whatwasthat?
06-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Henderson worthwhile add for Oakland - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/13850/henderson-worhtwhile-get-for-oakland)

i figured this was relevant because of the rumors of the chiefs and henderson a while back

Chiefster
06-13-2010, 02:40 AM
It is relevant but more so to the faders then the Chiefs so I have moved it to the "Locker Room".

KC fan 01
06-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Damn, I wanted him to go to KC. He would have really help the front 7 and allowed Tamba to get more sacks b/c he demands double teams on a lot of snaps. This would have also taken ppl off Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey making them look better too.

bwilliams
06-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Damn, I wanted him to go to KC. He would have really help the front 7 and allowed Tamba to get more sacks b/c he demands double teams on a lot of snaps. This would have also taken ppl off Tyson Jackson and Glenn Dorsey making them look better too.

I agree. He's a bit tall for a NT and he's lost a step, but he's very, very good against the run. Blows my mind we're sticking with the likes of Ron Edwards and Shaun Smith over him.

KristofLaw
06-23-2010, 08:30 PM
I know it's old news, but just wanted to release my thoughts on the matter that he could been an excellent addition with us. Oh well.