PDA

View Full Version : Help with Chiefs Pictures please.

Coach
09-14-2007, 01:12 PM
I would like someone to begin posting Chiefs pictures from the various games as the season progresses. I would like something like 5-6 photos from each game posted in the Gameday Pictures gallery found here:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?c=4

There will be an Arrowcash stipend for the person who elects to take on this project. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks for helping me make this site a better place for all Chiefs fans!

wolfpack
09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
well if we go i`ll have the old lady take pic`s. she`s a profes photo taker. she had several published. i know from the past from minicamps to games she takes around 500 a shot. dont know about this year though,sorry 2 kids in college,chief tickets are hard to come by.

luv
09-18-2007, 01:40 PM
There's a good chance I'll be going to the home opener. I know for sure that Im goig to Green Bay and San Diego. I left my camera up in St Joe a few weeks ago, but I'll see if dad has one I can use.

chief31
09-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Nevermind.

Canada
09-18-2007, 06:53 PM
I would like someone to begin posting Chiefs pictures from the various games as the season progresses. I would like something like 5-6 photos from each game posted in the Gameday Pictures gallery found here:
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/photoplog/index.php?c=4

There will be an Arrowcash stipend for the person who elects to take on this project. If you are interested, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks for helping me make this site a better place for all Chiefs fans!

If you get me flights and tickets to all the games, I will gladly take pictures for you! :bananen_smilies046:

luv
09-18-2007, 07:37 PM
Nevermind.
No secrets.

YZILLA
09-19-2007, 02:53 AM
I will take pictures of any game I go to. Also might throw in a few video clips .

Coach
09-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Your pictures would be great. But I'm also looking for any pictures from the games that you can find on the net. Like on yahoo, etc. I just would like to have game pictures from each game. I am looking for someone to collect them and post them into the picture gallery so that all of our membership can enjoy the game pictures without having to search all over the net to find them.

Chiefster
09-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Your pictures would be great. But I'm also looking for any pictures from the games that you can find on the net. Like on yahoo, etc. I just would like to have game pictures from each game. I am looking for someone to collect them and post them into the picture gallery so that all of our membership can enjoy the game pictures without having to search all over the net to find them.

There are an almost endless supply of those; if one knows where to look. :)

sling58
10-01-2007, 11:36 AM
There are an almost endless supply of those; if one knows where to look. :)

Chiefster, did you just volunteer?

Chiefster
10-01-2007, 07:22 PM

Uh oh!!

hermhater
10-01-2007, 07:28 PM

I have been posting the ones from the KC Star both weeks that I have been here now...

Does admin want more??

Coach
10-02-2007, 12:05 AM
I have been posting the ones from the KC Star both weeks that I have been here now...

Does admin want more??

Thank you. I just want someone who wants to help me with collecting pictures from the various games this season and posting them in the gallery.

hermhater
10-02-2007, 12:06 AM
Thank you. I just want someone who wants to help me with collecting pictures from the various games this season and posting them in the gallery.

Oh I see. So go to where it says Pictures at the top of the page and upload them there?

Is that what you mean?

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 12:08 AM
Ill help out with what I can. Like I said in another thread my bro and I are wanting to make a chiefscrowd sign for hte next Chiefs game we go to get the word out.

Coach
10-02-2007, 12:09 AM
Oh I see. So go to where it says Pictures at the top of the page and upload them there?

Is that what you mean?
Exactly. thanks!

Ill help out with what I can. Like I said in another thread my bro and I are wanting to make a chiefscrowd sign for hte next Chiefs game we go to get the word out.

I havef spoken to your brother about this. My signs are supposed to arrive this week. I am planning to ship one to your brother for his store.

hermhater
10-02-2007, 12:12 AM

Is that what you mean?

Should I go and upload them there now?

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 12:12 AM
Exactly. thanks!

I havef spoken to your brother about this. My signs are supposed to arrive this week. I am planning to ship one to your brother for his store.

Koo. We will advertise the site as much as we can.

Coach
10-02-2007, 12:14 AM

If you'd like. There is a section for Gameday pictures.

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 12:47 AM

No, it is too late; this message will self destruct in 5-4-3-2-1.... :p

hermhater
10-02-2007, 01:01 AM
If you'd like. There is a section for Gameday pictures.

I got alot of them uploaded then realized that I was double up loading them, and I must be tipsy, so I stopped.

I will put more in there tomorrow.

Are there any requests people have that they want to see?

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 01:03 AM
I got alot of them uploaded then realized that I was double up loading them, and I must be tipsy, so I stopped.

I will put more in there tomorrow.

Are there any requests people have that they want to see?

Pic of another Chiefs win at Arrowhead next week. :yahoo:

hermhater
10-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Pic of another Chiefs win at Arrowhead next week. :yahoo:

One is on the way!!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/10/23.jpg

m0ebr0
10-02-2007, 01:15 AM
One is on the way!!

Very nice pic. :lol: Its true.

Chiefster
10-02-2007, 02:01 AM
One is on the way!!

Very linear! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
10-02-2007, 02:03 AM
Very linear! :bananen_smilies046:

Hey man, that's all I got.

You asked for a picture of the win, I gave it to you!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sling58
10-02-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey man, that's all I got.

You asked for a picture of the win, I gave it to you!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A for effort man!! Good job.

:bananen_smilies046:

sling58
10-15-2007, 11:33 AM
added a few from the Chiefs/kitties game for everyone.

Rizzo
10-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Hi Guys !

I am Attila Riczu from Europe. My two major hobbies are football and painting. The attached oil painting was painted by me. I have already sold many paintings to European football fans. If any of You are interested I would be happy to paint the picture of your favourite football star.
I am ready to send the painting to your address by FedEx or any other courier service.
If anyone is interested please contact me at attila.riczu35@gmail.com (attila.riczu35@gmail.com) or laszlo.rita@laszlogo.hu (laszlo.rita@laszlogo.hu) .

SeeYa, Attila

Darth CarlSatan
10-21-2008, 06:22 PM
One is on the way!!

Ah yes, early 'Etch-a-Sketch'; one of my favorite classic forms!
:bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
02-25-2009, 09:54 PM
I Google for game photos sometimes, then click 'Images' at the top of the Google Search results. Never tried searching Yahoo for images though...will have to remember to do that sometime. :)

hardcorechiefsfan
02-25-2009, 11:20 PM
I just thought of something. Is there a sign up at arrowhead with the chiefscrowd.com link on it? I don't see how they would have a problem with it except that this year we were kinda low-hitting on the players, etc.