PDA

View Full Version : Wiegman talks with 610 sports!

pbatrucker
06-14-2010, 01:31 PM
Casey Wiegmann Breaks Down The Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/6/14/1517050/casey-wiegmann-breaks-down-the#storyjump)

honda522
06-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Yeah, Weigman should have never left. Thanks Peterson and Herm.

I was sure I saw Carl in the airport the other day.

Seek
06-15-2010, 12:47 PM
RT scares me a bunch, specially since they are rotating in Richardson. YIKES.

KristofLaw
06-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Another good, quick read! Thank again trucker.

Three7s
06-24-2010, 01:30 AM
RT scares me a bunch, specially since they are rotating in Richardson. YIKES.
Yeah.....Richardson.

Callaghan was decent when he was in, I hardly ever heard his name on a penalty or sack given up.

Seek
06-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Yeah.....Richardson.

Callaghan was decent when he was in, I hardly ever heard his name on a penalty or sack given up.

UHHH no, Callaghan gave up a bunch of sacks. I don't think he played all that well. The only reason he may have looked like het got better was because J. Charles hit holes faster.

Also, consider, the defenses we played in the second half of the season, were not as good as the first half.

I am very concerned at Rt.

Three7s
06-24-2010, 04:58 PM
UHHH no, Callaghan gave up a bunch of sacks. I don't think he played all that well. The only reason he may have looked like het got better was because J. Charles hit holes faster.

Also, consider, the defenses we played in the second half of the season, were not as good as the first half.

I am very concerned at Rt.
A bunch? He gave up 4 in 12 starts. I hope you aren't confusing him with Sackintosh's 9(?) in 08. Most of those sacks happened when he first started.

You could say some of the others were better, as far as sacks allowed, but you have to remember, this a big difference between Tackle and Guard.

And since you went down the road of playing lesser defenses, we played the Bengals, Steelers, Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers after Charles started regularly, and I feel that each of those I listed are good defensive teams. I don't know Callaghan's stats for those games, but I simply don't recall him looking bad in anny of those.

Seek
06-25-2010, 10:19 AM
A bunch? He gave up 4 in 12 starts. I hope you aren't confusing him with Sackintosh's 9(?) in 08. Most of those sacks happened when he first started.

You could say some of the others were better, as far as sacks allowed, but you have to remember, this a big difference between Tackle and Guard.

And since you went down the road of playing lesser defenses, we played the Bengals, Steelers, Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers after Charles started regularly, and I feel that each of those I listed are good defensive teams. I don't know Callaghan's stats for those games, but I simply don't recall him looking bad in anny of those.

They are good defensive teams, (around the Average mark) they are not as good as the Ravens, Eagles, Giants, Cowboys or Jaguars who constantly had Cassel on his back.

Now Pittsburgh is above average, but clearly was in a slump around that time.

Therewas an article written before the draft that pointed out how many times he allowed a a pressure, hits and sacks, and his stats were aweful for the little amount of games he played. I believe it was posted on this forum, and I even asked for the people supporting him/ and the entire line to comment on the article and all we got was crickets.. I got the feeling people didn't want to hear it so they drank their kool aide and ignored it.