PDA

View Full Version : do you guys know terry kirby

marloweopatchiefs
06-15-2010, 09:55 PM
He just offered the place i work at for us to buy season tickets at 250 dollars and 290 dollars. What a great deal im jumping on it. So glad we get special privledges at the place i work at. Anyone know the guy? Called his number but got his voicemail.

Connie Jo
06-15-2010, 10:18 PM
He just offered the place i work at for us to buy season tickets at 250 dollars and 290 dollars. What a great deal im jumping on it. So glad we get special privledges at the place i work at. Anyone know the guy? Called his number but got his voicemail.

No, but our Chiefs Crowd member buffman316 is an official Chiefs tickets representative. stricken aka Clint bought his Season Tickets from buffman I do believe. Your deal from Kirby sounds like the same deal Clint received through buffman.

My Chiefs buddy Kelly went through a guy named Todd Mackin, also a Chiefs representative. The package they offered him was also upper level Season Tickets at the $250-290 price. The package was offered over a month ago, and included a complimentary memorial brick to be laid in Arrowheads brick walk somewhere, inscribed with whatever one wanted. I think the brick was a limited offer though.

Kelly bought two seats together, one for him & one for me, but I then paid him directly for mine. We're separate account holders, seats in our own name...so we could each get our own brick inscribed.

marloweopatchiefs
06-15-2010, 10:24 PM
no the email was talking about lower seats by the team for 290 dollars and 250 dollars..

Connie Jo
06-15-2010, 10:28 PM
no the email was talking about lower seats by the team for 290 dollars and 250 dollars..

WOW!! That would definitely be a deal then at that price! Heck, I thought the deal for the UL was great! Still do of course, especially since the memorial brick we received at no additional charge, they were selling for $150!

marloweopatchiefs
06-15-2010, 11:44 PM
connie jo i think..ill have to look at the email again..i do remember him saying something about the lower deck..could have been just saying they had lower deck seats to for a higher price i;ll have to see

buffman316
06-16-2010, 07:18 PM
You might be thinking of Tyler Kirby, and he heard me talking about how I was the rep for Chiefs Crowd! I can get you the 250 offer as well, just call me at 816-920-4716 and I will take care of you as a Chief's Crowd partner! The lower deck is a higher price, but the 250 upper deck is a steal for all eight games, a good view and complete rights.

Connie Jo
06-16-2010, 11:10 PM
You might be thinking of Tyler Kirby, and he heard me talking about how I was the rep for Chiefs Crowd! I can get you the 250 offer as well, just call me at 816-920-4716 and I will take care of you as a Chief's Crowd partner! The lower deck is a higher price, but the 250 upper deck is a steal for all eight games, a good view and complete rights.

I've never had ST's before, and I'm curious...do they include pre-season games at home or not?

Oh, and I feel bad, but I didn't know about your being a rep when Kelly called me about the seats he bought, that was over a month ago. Had I known I would've suggested for him to contact you...he lives in Wisconsin, not sure how Mackin and he got together.

I didn't know he was thinking about buying ST's...just returned from the Kid Rock cruise the day before he called to tell me he was gonna buy season tickets, asked me if I wanted a second seat.

:chiefs: Heck yeah I did!! YEEHAW!

Ryfo18
06-17-2010, 01:56 AM
I've never had ST's before, and I'm curious...do they include pre-season games at home or not?

Oh, and I feel bad, but I didn't know about your being a rep when Kelly called me about the seats he bought, that was over a month ago. Had I known I would've suggested for him to contact you...he lives in Wisconsin, not sure how Mackin and he got together.

I didn't know he was thinking about buying ST's...just returned from the Kid Rock cruise the day before he called to tell me he was gonna buy season tickets, asked me if I wanted a second seat.

:chiefs: Heck yeah I did!! YEEHAW!

Yes they do have preseason games, and that's part of the reason I got rid of mine this year, because I lost so much money on those games! I left the rep a message that if I could get a package without preseason games I'd definitely do it, but he never called me back.

Connie Jo
06-17-2010, 03:15 AM
I don't understand Ryfo...how did you lose money with Season Tickets including the pre-season games along with the regular season?

kckidd8870
06-17-2010, 12:09 PM
I was just wondering about the 250.00 tickets.You make it sound like its a specail price,but don't the have the nose bleeds for $250.00 already.I need to go look at the prices again.Were are these seats for $250.E-mail me with info.

kckidd8870
06-17-2010, 01:06 PM
You guys must be talking about the coca cola seats for 250.00.If something different let me know.My buddy andI are going to get seats again.Trying to find the best deal.I do know it wont be lower level though.To much money for me right now.

Seek
06-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Yes they do have preseason games, and that's part of the reason I got rid of mine this year, because I lost so much money on those games! I left the rep a message that if I could get a package without preseason games I'd definitely do it, but he never called me back.

Pre-season games are the awesome in my opinion. Where else do you get to see prospects play. You always hear about how good these kids do in practice or in training camp. You actually get to make your own informed opinion.

hey are also great games to take the kids to. If they get tired or fussy and want to leave. No big deal.

It is not a waste of money, if you go into those games, thinking of the positives. Don't go to watch a win, go and watch to see how the kids compete.

Connie Jo
06-17-2010, 01:31 PM
I just looked at regular priced 2010 Chiefs Ticket Prices...where my UL seat is located is regularly priced at $390.00. I'm not in the Coca-Cola section...rather Red View it shows, row 30, so not too nosebleed I don't think. The distance between rows is tight, so not as high as it may sound?

My $250 seat package also included the honorary brick valued at $150...so I know I got a special deal for sure, haha. :)

Connie Jo
06-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Pre-season games are the awesome in my opinion. Where else do you get to see prospects play. You always hear about how good these kids do in practice or in training camp. You actually get to make your own informed opinion.

hey are also great games to take the kids to. If they get tired or fussy and want to leave. No big deal.

It is not a waste of money, if you go into those games, thinking of the positives. Don't go to watch a win, go and watch to see how the kids compete.

Oh, so Ryfo's saying the pre-season cost him money because with them included in the Season Ticket cost, he pays for something he doesn't particularly enjoy or attend? I get it now, haha. Keep in mind though, that Ryfo lives in Wisconsin, so in that aspect considering traveling costs, I can understand why including pre-season in ST price is not feasible for him.

I've attended several pre-season games, and have always enjoyed them for the most part. I know it's not a game that counts, but still enjoy the overall atmosphere of being at Arrowhead. Like you said too, I also take advantage of forming my own opinion in advance of how well players appear to be doing or not.

Also, I agree pre-season games are more cost feasible for taking kids or grandkids too. Well, unless they're like my little grandkids, who want me to buy them the entire merchandise stand, and every food item they pass buy, lol.

buffman316
06-17-2010, 02:42 PM
There will be a point where you can get the season tickets without the pre season. The cost might be relatively the same. Connie, don't worry at all about not getting any through me, as long as we are all there yelling loud, that is good enough! Some people take the pick 5 option and others get the whole season and sell the ones they cannot make. The 250.00 seats are in all four top corners, but the ones in the west corner on the home side are the closest.