PDA

View Full Version : This expresses my POSITIVE feelings better than I could

pbatrucker
06-18-2010, 12:55 PM
What's It Like To Be On The Verge Of Becoming A Dynasty? - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/6/18/1513995/whats-it-like-to-be-on-the-verge#storyjump)

Hayvern
06-18-2010, 08:19 PM
I do believe this is pretty close to what is going to happen here. I think we have the core for a very good team. We have the coaches in place around Haley who can make him become a success.

I am not completely sold on Haley, but I feel better this year that he has some veteran premium quality coordinators around that can coach this team. I was really sick of him last year when he could get his butt together.

We need a few more pieces in place, but we will get them and I hope we are back to the powerhouse team that everyone fears real soon.

jwill 747
06-18-2010, 08:23 PM
that was a great read... i truly liked it

KristofLaw
06-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Man do I hope for this.... Pioli would go down as a legend if our dreams here come true!

Thanks for the link pbatrucker!

buffman316
06-23-2010, 07:54 PM
That was a really good article. I can see the makings of something good here with a strong nucleus of young talent. Eric Freakin Berry, JC, Brandon Flowers, etc. This could really turn into years of pure joy for Chiefs fans, starting in 2010.

matthewschiefs
06-23-2010, 11:20 PM
That was a really good article. I can see the makings of something good here with a strong nucleus of young talent. Eric Freakin Berry, JC, Brandon Flowers, etc. This could really turn into years of pure joy for Chiefs fans, starting in 2010.

Not to mention we play the NFC west that always helps. :D :chiefs:

Three7s
06-24-2010, 01:28 AM
Not to mention we play the NFC west that always helps. :D :chiefs:
Don't sleep on them, the 49ers are gonna be good and word on the street says the Seahawks are really improving. We can still beat up on the Rams though.

Seek
06-24-2010, 01:40 PM
I liked the article, but before anyone talks about dynasty. I just want one....

After that, you can talk dynasty all you want.

SAPHOJUNKIE
06-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Don't sleep on them, the 49ers are gonna be good and word on the street says the Seahawks are really improving. We can still beat up on the Rams though.

I think the 49ers are going to be REALLY, REALLY good.

that said, the seahawks are improving, but still are in their first year with a new QB and system.

Canada
06-24-2010, 04:14 PM
I think the 49ers are going to be REALLY, REALLY good.

that said, the seahawks are improving, but still are in their first year with a new QB and system.Arent they still starting Alex Smith?