PDA

View Full Version : BOWE will get back in form this year!!!

DC_Chiefsfan
06-19-2010, 11:54 AM
YouTube- The Bowe Show III

Good video just reminding me of how talented this guy really is! I'm so excited to watch him play this year!!

stricken721
06-19-2010, 03:09 PM
This guy makes great videos. I sure hope D-Bowe comes back to form this year. Last year was very dissappointing. I would love to see him put up 1000 yards and about 10 TD's

DC_Chiefsfan
06-19-2010, 04:27 PM
He's been working hard, knows the offense and (I'm assuming) is out of the dog house and bought in to the system. I see 1,000 yds and 10 tds for him this year!!

stricken721
06-19-2010, 04:52 PM
He's been working hard, knows the offense and (I'm assuming) is out of the dog house and bought in to the system. I see 1,000 yds and 10 tds for him this year!!

:bananen_smilies046: Hope you're right dude.

honda522
06-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Remember the Broncos game last year?

This is the man, who touched the ball maybe twice in that game, went out after we won, and gave Haley a gateroaide bath.

I think this year is going to be fine, Bowe wants to be a win. Remember, he might drop alot of balls, but he is still good at blocking. Plus when does catch, he usual makes a few yards after a catch. And he is like hell to bring down.

This season is going to be awesome.

stricken721
06-19-2010, 07:04 PM

This is the man, who touched the ball maybe twice in that game, went out after we won, and gave Haley a gateroaide bath.

I think this year is going to be fine, Bowe wants to be a win. Remember, he might drop alot of balls, but he is still good at blocking. Plus when does catch, he usual makes a few yards after a catch. And he is like hell to bring down.

That's probably one of his best qualities. Big physical WR's are one of the biggest assets to a team i.e. Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, and Anquan Boldin. I'm not saying that he's the same caliber as those players, just saying that his physical stature and ability once the ball is caught is like their's. He could be like them though.. here's to hoping he will become that. :bananen_smilies046:

DC_Chiefsfan
06-19-2010, 07:44 PM
That's probably one of his best qualities. Big physical WR's are one of the biggest assets to a team i.e. Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, and Anquan Boldin. I'm not saying that he's the same caliber as those players, just saying that his physical stature and ability once the ball is caught is like their's. He could be like them though.. here's to hoping he will become that. :bananen_smilies046:

Yes he could! I can't wait for this season to start!

Chiefster
06-20-2010, 01:38 AM
Great video!

Chiefster
06-20-2010, 01:40 AM

...And, that's only because Charles racked up: what, some 249 yards or something like that?

honda522
06-20-2010, 11:14 PM
...And, that's only because Charles racked up: what, some 249 yards or something like that?
Well true....I thought he had a TD pass or 2 in that game, but I looked and I was wrong...either way he is excited to win even if he doesn't make a big play.

Connie Jo
06-20-2010, 11:32 PM
He sure has a unique ego which surfaces in his Facebook comments, lol. Maybe it's show, maybe it's real...I dunno. His latest status was fill in the blank..."I want to _________ with you." Heck, I just filled in the blank with my first thought..."I want to celebrate a Chiefs Super Bowl with you!" I was the only one at that point that filled in the blank having anything to do with the Chiefs, LOL.

Chiefster
06-21-2010, 12:33 AM
He sure has a unique ego which surfaces in his Facebook comments, lol. Maybe it's show, maybe it's real...I dunno. His latest status was fill in the blank..."I want to _________ with you." Heck, I just filled in the blank with my first thought..."I want to celebrate a Chiefs Super Bowl with you!" I was the only one at that point that filled in the blank having anything to do with the Chiefs, LOL.

Yer a good fan CJ! :D

Connie Jo
06-21-2010, 12:57 AM
Yer a good fan CJ! :D

Yep, and judging by comparison to some of the other comments left by his female fans...I'm a good girl too!
:lol:

Seek
06-21-2010, 09:04 AM
This guy makes great videos. I sure hope D-Bowe comes back to form this year. Last year was very dissappointing. I would love to see him put up 1000 yards and about 10 TD's

Comes back to Form???? What form did he have before. I mean he is not horrible, but every year it is the same thing. This is the year he reaches his potential.

Until you see Bowe catching balls on the side line during every time out like Tony G did. This is most likley the extent of his potential. Bowe thinks very highly of himself, and has not put in the work necessary to become that great player. Haley tried to humble him, but it was just enough to get back on the field.

yashi
06-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Comes back to Form???? What form did he have before. I mean he is not horrible, but every year it is the same thing. This is the year he reaches his potential.

Until you see Bowe catching balls on the side line during every time out like Tony G did. This is most likley the extent of his potential. Bowe thinks very highly of himself, and has not put in the work necessary to become that great player. Haley tried to humble him, but it was just enough to get back on the field.

2000 yards in your first two seasons is pretty awesome. Third season? Not so awesome. Very few players in the league have TG's dedication though. The guy gave up eating meat to prolong his career for crying out loud.

stricken721
06-21-2010, 12:18 PM

Like Yashi said.. 2000 yards in 2 seasons is really good. His first season he could have been ROY had Adrian Peterson not been in the mix and his second year his stats went up in almost every single category. What I meant by going back to form was keep getting catches, more yards, and more TD's. Year 3 wasn't a good year, but it wasn't a good year for most people on the team.

Seek
06-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Like Yashi said.. 2000 yards in 2 seasons is really good. His first season he could have been ROY had Adrian Peterson not been in the mix and his second year his stats went up in almost every single category. What I meant by going back to form was keep getting catches, more yards, and more TD's. Year 3 wasn't a good year, but it wasn't a good year for most people on the team.

Really good to me is Pro-bowl stats. Good is 2000 yards in 2 seasons and then flaming out. I think he has more potential that what he has done. I think Tony G saw this and tried to teach Bowe his work ethic and shunned TG.

Like I said, I don't think he is horrible, but I think his mental status is a reason year 3 wasn't good. (He is just that good, it comes naturally to him) and I am pretty sure this is why Haley benched him. He is no Larry Fitzgeral, but he leads me to belive that he thinks he is.

Just a predictions, but when his contract is up, I bet we have problems resigning him, unless he does become the player he could be.

Fact of the matter, Chambers came in last year and was more productive. I just get this feeling that Bowe is too comfortable where he is.

Chiefster
06-21-2010, 01:18 PM
Yep, and judging by comparison to some of the other comments left by his female fans...I'm a good girl too!
:lol:

...Just goes to show that you were raised right! :D

honda522
06-22-2010, 12:36 PM
2000 yards in your first two seasons is pretty awesome. Third season? Not so awesome. Very few players in the league have TG's dedication though. The guy gave up eating meat to prolong his career for crying out loud.Very true.

Pro_Angler
06-22-2010, 05:08 PM
maybe we should make one twice as long from his drops?

buffman316
06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
With two 1000 rushers setting up the play action and McCluster blazing down the field, this could be a HUGE year for Bowe. I am really looking for a break out year from this guy.

Drunker Hillbilly
06-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Let's hope his "show" this season is half as good as Joe Satriani's music in the video!!!!!!!!

tornadospotter
06-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Let's hope his "show" this season is half as good as Joe Satriani's music in the video!!!!!!!!
I agree, or better. DB is at a point in his life and career, it is time to perform and earn that paycheck.
The easy drops must be improved on.

Seek
06-23-2010, 10:47 AM
With two 1000 rushers setting up the play action and McCluster blazing down the field, this could be a HUGE year for Bowe. I am really looking for a break out year from this guy.

I am not sure what to expect of McCluster, but I am not expecting much at all. However, if what you stated above does happen and we have two 1000 yard rushers, why throw the ball at all. Then if McCluster is the guy you think he is, and Chambers is still the player he was last year.

Bowe's production may drop simply by deduction of balls going his way. He better catch the ones that do go his way.

Chiefster
06-23-2010, 03:32 PM
I am not sure what to expect of McCluster, but I am not expecting much at all. However, if what you stated above does happen and we have two 1000 yard rushers, why throw the ball at all. Then if McCluster is the guy you think he is, and Chambers is still the player he was last year.

Bowe's production may drop simply by deduction of balls going his way. He better catch the ones that do go his way.

Well, it won't happen if he's wide open; he has to be blanketed by two or three defenders with his toes straddling the line between the out-of-bounds and the field of play bringing the ball in from the fingertips of a single outstretched hand while jumping through a flaming hoop, belching the Star Spangled Banner and doing his taxes.

Seek
06-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Well, it won't happen if he's wide open; he has to be blanketed by two or three defenders with his toes straddling the line between the out-of-bounds and the field of play bringing the ball in from the fingertips of a single outstretched hand while jumping through a flaming hoop, belching the Star Spangled Banner and doing his taxes.

You left out the part where the throw was not intended for him.

Chiefster
06-23-2010, 05:01 PM
You left out the part where the throw was not intended for him.

Ah! That I did; I stand corrected. :lol: