PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Trainig Facility at St Joe.

pbatrucker
06-23-2010, 04:03 PM
GoGriffons.com - Missouri Western State University Athletics (http://www.gogriffons.com/gallery.asp?Page=1&photos=Events%20vs.%20Construction06-21-10)

stricken721
06-23-2010, 04:14 PM
GoGriffons.com - Missouri Western State University Athletics (http://www.gogriffons.com/gallery.asp?Page=1&photos=Events%20vs.%20Construction06-21-10)

It's looking pretty good. Up until now I thought these fields would have the Chiefs logos on them.. but I forgot it's at a University with their own football team.

Chiefster
06-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Cool!

honda522
06-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Nice. Only a short hour and a half away.

pbatrucker
06-23-2010, 08:14 PM
1 1/2 hrs? Are you riding a donkey?

honda522
06-24-2010, 12:18 AM
I like in KC, its about 1 to an hour and half to St. Joe.

matthewschiefs
06-24-2010, 12:22 AM
The best thing is that camp will soon be open and NFL season will be getting ready to start SOON.

Seek
06-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Its only 45 minutes for me. I can't wait to take my son. The boy loves the Chiefs.

He has got in trouble at school for stating the broncos suck one day while he was wearing his Chiefs outfit. I had to correct the teacher and say, that is allowed in my house.

She said she agreed and thought it was funny, but couldn't have the other kids repeating it. I don't know why. Facts are facts, right.

Canada
06-24-2010, 05:17 PM
Its only 45 minutes for me. I can't wait to take my son. The boy loves the Chiefs.

He has got in trouble at school for stating the broncos suck one day while he was wearing his Chiefs outfit. I had to correct the teacher and say, that is allowed in my house.

She said she agreed and thought it was funny, but couldn't have the other kids repeating it. I don't know why. Facts are facts, right.

:lol: My daughters teacher called me because my little one got caught using inappropriate language. I was told she said the word a$s tot he teacher (grade 2 at the time) I asked what happened and her teacher had asked her why she like the Chiefs, and her answer was "Because the Chiefs kick as$!!" I was never more proud of her!!

Ryfo18
06-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Booooooooooo. Bring it back to River Falls!

honda522
06-25-2010, 01:30 AM
Its not the River Falls Chiefs, Its the KC Chiefs! It belongs in KC!

beaver25
06-25-2010, 02:39 AM
I like in KC, its about 1 to an hour and half to St. Joe.
I live in st. joe, and it takes me 20min to get to Platte city and 30 minutes to get to barry road exit. Do you take I-29?

Seek
06-25-2010, 10:56 AM
:lol: My daughters teacher called me because my little one got caught using inappropriate language. I was told she said the word a tot he teacher (grade 2 at the time) I asked what happened and her teacher had asked her why she like the Chiefs, and her answer was "Because the Chiefs kick as$!!" I was never more proud of her!!

My brother in law is a Broncos fan and has taken pictures of my son wearing a broncos shirt while sleeping just to annoy me. He was still a baby then, but ever since, I mad sure my son's head was on straight to combat his uncle should he attempt to persuade him again.

Ryfo18
06-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Its not the River Falls Chiefs, Its the KC Chiefs! It belongs in KC!

You get them during the pre and regular season. I just want my alone time :lol:.

Connie Jo
07-02-2010, 06:37 PM

I know another fella who feels the same way, and think it likely has him depressed, which is only gonna get worse as it approaches & takes place far away from River Falls. Truly, I do feel bad for those of you up that way who have made attending Chiefs training camp an annual tradition. :(

KCINNYC
07-06-2010, 12:38 PM
I know another fella who feels the same way, and think it likely has him depressed, which is only gonna get worse as it approaches & takes place far away from River Falls. Truly, I do feel bad for those of you up that way who have made attending Chiefs training camp an annual tradition. :(

on the flip side, for those who live in town and are die hards, having training camp close by is new to us. It gives us a new chance to be more interactive with the players and watch the development of the team up close...which is so badass I can't sit still.

Connie Jo
07-13-2010, 04:25 AM
on the flip side, for those who live in town and are die hards, having training camp close by is new to us. It gives us a new chance to be more interactive with the players and watch the development of the team up close...which is so badass I can't sit still.

Oh, I'm most definitely excited for us 'natives', lol.

:yahoo:

tornadospotter
07-13-2010, 06:16 PM
We need a Chiefs Crowd reporter at training camp, to give us there take on the team. I sure Coach will pay well in Arrowcash.