PDA

View Full Version : Our cheeleaders

refjaf55
06-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Honestly, our cheerleaders have to be the hottest in the league:punk: ...just look at them...agreed? or do you like another teams better?

How do you become a Youtube partner? (http://doyouwantobeayoutubepartner.blogspot.com/)
http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1020/tmq_chiefs_400.jpg

Chief Tyler
06-27-2010, 07:49 PM
The few people that I've talked to feel the opposite. I'd have to say that I'm partial to the Cards, though just about every cheerleader is smokin' :P

SIC J
06-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Post pics of the rest of them and then we can actually say yes or no.

SIC J
06-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Ok I just looked and this is my thought.....

A few are hot
Many look old
Most have nice bodies but aren't very pretty
A few look like men

Overall, I wasn't very impressed at all and don't even have to see the rest of the leagues to say we don't have the hottest in the NFL.

Seek
06-28-2010, 09:26 AM
The Cowpies have always had hot eye candy.

yashi
06-28-2010, 10:32 AM
I've actually never been a fan of our cheerleaders.. the Cowboys cheerleaders though? That's another story. :D

Hayvern
06-28-2010, 03:28 PM
I don't know, I would have a hard time kicking any of them out of bed for eating crackers... even if crackers WAS the dog's name!

buffman316
06-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Ok I just looked and this is my thought.....

A few are hot
Many look old
Most have nice bodies but aren't very pretty
A few look like men

Overall, I wasn't very impressed at all and don't even have to see the rest of the leagues to say we don't have the hottest in the NFL.

I have to admit I agree with you. I have seen much hotter elsewhere. Oh well, hopefully the team is hot this year. (playing, not looks, lol)

honda522
06-28-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't know if they seem better because they are sportin' Red and Gold, but I think the uniforms they wear help alot, they consistently change...I can't stand Cowboys cheerleaders, they wear the same unis, and I hate them.

Connie Jo
06-29-2010, 02:44 AM
Honestly, our guys have to be the hottest in the league:punk: ...just look at them...agreed? or do you like another teams better?

~I couldn't resist!~:lol:

As far as the Cheerleaders, Jeron's been my favorite for a while...her personality makes her even prettier. :)

KristofLaw
06-29-2010, 04:41 PM
I think it's been between the Cowboy's and Chargers cheerleaders for awhile, at least for those who check them out regularly.

That would be as a team, for the most part it's usually a gal or two that stand out of each team for me.

I've had my eye on this beauty from the Eagles over the past couple seasons... she is one smoking hot foxy gal. :D

Austin Avalon
06-29-2010, 09:20 PM
Going to Buc games here I think the Buc cheerleaders are smokin'. I've seen the Dolphin cheerleaders at ESPN the Weekend at Disney and yeah they are somethin' else

GlennBree
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM
:punk:
Honestly, our guys have to be the hottest in the league:punk: ...just look at them...agreed? or do you like another teams better?

~I couldn't resist!~:lol:

As far as the Cheerleaders, Jeron's been my favorite for a while...her personality makes her even prettier. :)

Hell Yea! Our Guys are studs! :punk:

yashi
07-01-2010, 09:35 AM
:punk:

Hell Yea! Our Guys are studs! :punk:

Too bad we don't have Jared Allen anymore, huh?! :lol:

Connie Jo
07-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Too bad we don't have Jared Allen anymore, huh?! :lol:

Heck, that goes without saying...in many aspects! HA! He looks pretty in purple, but he was AWESOME in RED!! :D