PDA

View Full Version : Representing in Cleveland

DC_Chiefsfan
07-02-2010, 10:09 AM
I'll be sporting the Red and Gold in Cleveland, September 19th as the Chiefs flush the Cleveland Mud Nuggets (browns) down the commode! This will be my FIRST Chiefs game ever!!

I honestly believe that we will leave cleveland with a 2-0 record. What are your predictions for the final score?

My forecast, Chiefs 34 and Browns 24.

Chiefster
07-02-2010, 10:17 AM
I just wanna win; I don't care by how much.

DC_Chiefsfan
07-02-2010, 10:57 AM

Although I agree, it's still fun to speculate.

SAPHOJUNKIE
07-02-2010, 12:33 PM

Dude, if you don't care about a question, don't answer it.

OP: I think we're going to drop a ton of yards on Cleveland, but I don't know about points.

34 is probably a pretty good prediction, but I think that Jamaal Charles goes for 150 yards, and Thomas Jones tacks on even more. I think the game plan will be ground n pound.

While our defense is hardly where it needs to be, I think it's going to be wayyyy beyond where it was last year.

Seneca Wallace won't be able to do anything against our secondary, and I think we shut them down for a very convincing win.

By the way, is anyone else licking their chops thinking about hosting San Diego Monday night for the home opener at new Arrowhead without Marcus McNeil and vincent jackson in uniform?

Pretty crazy that both Denver and the Chargers are without their starting (franchise) left tackles for an indefinite amount of time.

Things are lining up pretty nicely for an improbable playoff run!

Canada
07-02-2010, 12:36 PM
I'll be sporting the Red and Gold in Cleveland, September 19th as the Chiefs flush the Cleveland Mud Nuggets (browns) down the commode! This will be my FIRST Chiefs game ever!!

I honestly believe that we will leave cleveland with a 2-0 record. What are your predictions for the final score?

My forecast, Chiefs 34 and Browns 24.

Im goin with a couple of buddies. I have a wedding the night before and we are leaving from there to drive down for the game!!

buffman316
07-02-2010, 12:51 PM
That will be a fun away game for the Chiefs fans because Romeo will be excited to smack the Browns in the face! I got the Chiefs winning 24 to 10

Chiefster
07-02-2010, 01:06 PM
Dude, if you don't care about a question, don't answer it...

I never once said I didn't care about the question; simply that It doesn't matter to me how much we win by as long as we win. As far as I can tell that is a legitimate and direct answer to the question asked.

However, assume for a moment that I don't care about the question; that does not preclude me from answering it. "Caring" about a question is not a prerequisite to answering it.

Chiefster
07-02-2010, 01:23 PM
Although I agree, it's still fun to speculate.

Nothing wrong with speculation.

geronimojr19
07-02-2010, 02:52 PM
i be there to if you want to tailgate with us give me a holla 3135853212 iam from detroit go chiefs

:chiefs:

Connie Jo
07-02-2010, 03:33 PM
i be there to if you want to tailgate with us give me a holla 3135853212 iam from detroit go chiefs

Wow, another Michgander joining Chiefs Crowd! Another joined not long ago from Flint. COOL!! I love Michiganders! HA!
:punk:

I envy those of you going to the Browns-Chiefs game in Cleveland, as i love Ohio too!! lol

I think I belong in the Great Lakes region, seriously! I'm drawn to that area more than any other it seems. I wish I was sitting on Lake Erie's rock shore of my beloved Marblehead Lighthouse right now!

Three7s
07-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Assuming we stop Jerome Harrison this time, we should crush the Browns.

27-10

To everyone going, have fun!

DC_Chiefsfan
07-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Assuming we stop Jerome Harrison this time, we should crush the Browns.

27-10

To everyone going, have fun!

Isn't this guy holding out now? After those 4 big games he's trying to get big money. Thank God Charles has been a class act thus far after his big season.

Coach
07-03-2010, 12:21 AM

I live in Michigan as well as you can tell from ym avatar. I will also be going to the Chiefs vs. Browns game.

geronimojr19
07-03-2010, 03:18 AM
Hell yea Michigan baby. Cleveland games are always fun to go to. Its my bachelor party going with 5 friends, we going to tailgate and show Cleveland fans how we do in Michigan and Kansas City Come by and have a drink if u have time lets go Chiefs baby Chiefs 29 Browns 16 Cant wait

:chiefs::dt::raisux:

KCINNYC
07-03-2010, 12:37 PM
How long is the drive from KC to Cleveland? That would be a fun filled road trip. It will still be beautiful outside, so highway, windows down, driving back from a Chiefs 30-3 win!

DC_Chiefsfan
07-04-2010, 09:53 AM

Hell yea Michigan baby. Cleveland games are always fun to go to. Its my bachelor party going with 5 friends, we going to tailgate and show Cleveland fans how we do in Michigan and Kansas City Come by and have a drink if u have time lets go Chiefs baby Chiefs 29 Browns 16 Cant wait

:chiefs::dt::raisux:

Chiefs fans are great! I'm going with some friends of mine and they are ALL browns fans so I would love to grab a drink with Chiefs fanatics and ditch the browns tailgate for a bit!!!

Here's a question for everyone though, the last Chiefs jersey I got was LJ's (yuck i know) so I'm trying to think of something hilarious to do with it. Something as simple as putting duct tape across the name and making a new LJ name? Who knows? You folks have some suggestions? And don't worry, I'm buying a Chiefs Montana Jersey, he won't turn into a D bag.
:2bang9hj:

DC_Chiefsfan
07-04-2010, 09:54 AM
P.S. I live in DC and LJ is here now. I can't shake the guy!

Canada
07-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Chiefs fans are great! I'm going with some friends of mine and they are ALL browns fans so I would love to grab a drink with Chiefs fanatics and ditch the browns tailgate for a bit!!!

Here's a question for everyone though, the last Chiefs jersey I got was LJ's (yuck i know) so I'm trying to think of something hilarious to do with it. Something as simple as putting duct tape across the name and making a new LJ name? Who knows? You folks have some suggestions? And don't worry, I'm buying a Chiefs Montana Jersey, he won't turn into a D bag.
:2bang9hj:

I HAve one too and I am unstiching the name and getting the letters to replace with another player who wore #27

Here is a list of players to choose from!! :bananen_smilies046:

The Greatest Kansas City Chiefs, By the Numbers: #27 - Arrowhead Pride (http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/7/29/966927/the-greatest-kansas-city-chiefs-by)

DC_Chiefsfan
07-04-2010, 10:48 AM
I'm torn on whether to replace the name or find a why to trash LJ!

DC_Chiefsfan
07-04-2010, 10:49 AM
I'm torn on whether to replace the name or find a why to trash LJ!

find a WAY to trash LJ

Connie Jo
07-07-2010, 03:17 AM
I had an LJ autographed football, sold it on Ebay...didn't think it would bring anything, but heck, think I got around $50 for it.