PDA

View Full Version : IT'S OFFICIAL!!

kenny1937
09-08-2006, 02:02 AM
The Season is on the way, while I didn't particularly care who won the game between Pitt and Miami, it was Football and it was fun to watch, two drives in the fourth quarter did the trick for Pitt, and I pinched myself to make sure that it was here, Voila, it is! The Joy of Winning and the Heart Ache of losing is upon us, I have only one thing to say, and that I will SHOUT-GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: :lol: 8-)

Chiefster
09-08-2006, 02:28 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
The Season is on the way, while I didn't particularly care who won the game between Pitt and Miami, it was Football and it was fun to watch, two drives in the fourth quarter did the trick for Pitt, and I pinched myself to make sure that it was here, Voila, it is! The Joy of Winning and the Heart Ache of losing is upon us, I have only one thing to say, and that I will SHOUT-GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: :lol: 8-)

Uhem; Go Chiefs!!!

Guru
09-08-2006, 03:11 AM
We're gonna beat the hell outa you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you!!!!!!!

Chiefster
09-08-2006, 03:21 AM
Guru wrote:
We're gonna beat the hell outa you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you!!!!!!!

Are they still gonna find away to incorporate that chant even though they will not be playing the song?

Guru
09-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Are they still gonna find away to incorporate that chant even though they will not be playing the song?

They are still playing the song. Just an updated version of it by someone else. :hammer:

Chiefster
09-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Guru wrote:

They are still playing the song. Just an updated version of it by someone else. :hammer:

Cool!

kenny1937
09-08-2006, 03:46 PM
I like the old song "WE WILL, WE WILL, RED ROCK YOU,
WE WILL, WE WILL, RED ROCK YOU, YOU BIG BENGAL DISGRACE, WITH RED BLOOD ON YOUR RED FACE!
You know the old fight song (slightl abridged)

GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: 8-) :lol: :lol:

Guru
09-08-2006, 11:53 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
WE WILL, WE WILL, RED ROCK YOU, YOU BIG BENGAL DISGRACE, WITH RED BLOOD ON YOUR RED FACE!

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Too much Dr. Pepper pal. We are cutting you off.

kenny1937
09-09-2006, 01:26 AM
Er OK, I was only making fun of the fight song, It was fun banting with you Chiefster, I hope Little Chiefster did well in his game tonight, let me know how he did,
it was fun while it lasted, kenny1937 sighning off.

Chiefster
09-09-2006, 02:08 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Er OK, I was only making fun of the fight song, It was fun banting with you Chiefster, I hope Little Chiefster did well in his game tonight, let me know how he did,
it was fun while it lasted, kenny1937 sighning off.

Little Chiefster did just fine; saw limited action tonight. They gave up a TD while he was in, but did no worse then the guy he replaced for a short while. Anyway, the good news is that we won 36-34. Defense came up with a big stop on a crucial two point conversion on a late fourth quarter TD that sealed the "W". :-D :pint: :hammer:

Chiefster
09-09-2006, 02:14 AM
Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Hey as long as K-dude aint drivin home... :pint: :hammer: :lol:

Guru
09-09-2006, 04:36 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

GO CHIEF'S!!!

Hey as long as K-dude aint drivin home... :pint: :hammer: :lol:

Unless he has an bathroom equiped RV.

Chiefster
09-09-2006, 10:06 AM
Guru wrote:

...Unless he has an bathroom equiped RV.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish! I'd be borrowing it.