PDA

View Full Version : terrel owens not interested in kc

slc chief
07-14-2010, 10:31 PM
thank god. he stated on a radio show earlier that him and haley do not get along and that he would not be interested in kc.good t.o. you clown you are washed up

honda522
07-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Dam right he better be not. LJ 2.0, he would be.

matthewschiefs
07-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Great news indeed And I dont think the KC has much intrest in him either.

Chiefster
07-15-2010, 12:07 AM
Well, if happy day's aren't here again...

Chieffaninfl
07-15-2010, 12:12 AM
The biggest prob with players like him is they believe they are not the problem!!! Thank God TO isnt coming here!

Sn@keIze
07-15-2010, 01:53 AM
Who is this stupid P O S to think he is too good to come here?

This stupid MFer will C it would have been nice to be here when we make it deep into the playoffs.

I think we are all in agreement that we dont want him here even if he did want him here.

Only prob is our HC is one dumb S O B who prob disagrees.

Seek
07-15-2010, 09:29 AM

This stupid MFer will C it would have been nice to be here when we make it deep into the playoffs.

I think we are all in agreement that we dont want him here even if he did want him here.

I think our one dumb S O B is the reason TO does not get along with our one dumb S O B... I don't think our HC disagrees. When has TO been in contact with Hailey to have a conversation to determine if they get along or not....

MY guess is that TO called the Chiefs, and Hailey unloaded on him defining the relationship they don't have.

DMN
07-15-2010, 10:17 AM
I think our one dumb S O B is the reason TO does not get along with our one dumb S O B... I don't think our HC disagrees. When has TO been in contact with Hailey to have a conversation to determine if they get along or not....

MY guess is that TO called the Chiefs, and Hailey unloaded on him defining the relationship they don't have.

Haley was the receivers coach in Dallas when T.O was there.

And lets not forget the incident between Boldin and Haley... One could easily think that Haley wouldn't even consider dealing with him again. But look who was second running for him in free agency..

Bottom line.. These coaches are out to win.. So with 10 wins over the last 3 seasons I think they are open minded to anything.

Hayvern
07-15-2010, 10:28 AM
T. O. Wow, I mean really? Do we want to even give this thing any amount of energy at the moment?

T. O. says he is not a bad guy, well then it must be true, he wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

Hey T.O. I don't see teams beating down the door to sign you. What does that tell you?

KCINNYC
07-15-2010, 10:57 AM
T.O. is a television personality now, his skills have been long gone. I wouldn't want him in the first place. Talk about a distraction.

somehow Larry Johnson just entered into my brain. Be gone demon!

Seek
07-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Haley was the receivers coach in Dallas when T.O was there.

And lets not forget the incident between Boldin and Haley... One could easily think that Haley wouldn't even consider dealing with him again. But look who was second running for him in free agency..

Bottom line.. These coaches are out to win.. So with 10 wins over the last 3 seasons I think they are open minded to anything.
You are right, for some reason I was think Owen never played for Dallas when Hailey was there, but I think I recall Hailey giving Owens a mouth full once and watch Owens walk away in mid discussion.

Hailey also benched Bowe for putting in a pathetic effort, and cut Beisel for not hustling on a punt, and blasted away at Bobby Wade for not stretching out on a slightly over thrown ball..

I truly do not think Hailey would risk losing his team or his job on the character of a guy who is known to be a cancer, and some times egotistically lathargic on plays. I don't think any team is willing to risk that right now.

SAPHOJUNKIE
07-15-2010, 11:38 AM

Wow, maybe next time you offer your opinion, you should check to make sure your brain's power switch isn't in the "off" position.

Our "dumb S O B" coach refused to coach the Cowboys as long as TO was there - Jerry Jones kept the player. That's why Haley went to Arizona.

KCINNYC
07-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Wow, maybe next time you offer your opinion, you should check to make sure your brain's power switch isn't in the "off" position.

Our "dumb S O B" coach refused to coach the Cowboys as long as TO was there - Jerry Jones kept the player. That's why Haley went to Arizona.

ha ha

N TX Dave
07-16-2010, 12:17 PM
So he does not want to play for the Chiefs big deal we didn't want him either!

DMN
07-16-2010, 10:13 PM
You are right, for some reason I was think Owen never played for Dallas when Hailey was there, but I think I recall Hailey giving Owens a mouth full once and watch Owens walk away in mid discussion.

Hailey also benched Bowe for putting in a pathetic effort, and cut Beisel for not hustling on a punt, and blasted away at Bobby Wade for not stretching out on a slightly over thrown ball..

I truly do not think Hailey would risk losing his team or his job on the character of a guy who is known to be a cancer, and some times egotistically lathargic on plays. I don't think any team is willing to risk that right now.

I totally agree... Especially after LJ. I think Chambers is a better receiver right now anyway.

I am VERY interested for Haley to sift through preseason cuts... I think there will be a gem or two who can contribute.

Sn@keIze
07-17-2010, 01:41 AM

Our "dumb S O B" coach refused to coach the Cowboys as long as TO was there - Jerry Jones kept the player. That's why Haley went to Arizona.Well

Soooooooooooooooooooooory.

good god.

Maybe your right.

Probly TO didnt want to come here strictly bcuz of Haley.

But its not bcuz Haley is smart. Its prob bcuz TO is insubordinate. Just like Pollard. If you question Haley, your gone.

But maybe next time you offer your opinion you take your midol first.

Canada
07-17-2010, 02:52 PM
Im wearing new shoes. Got 'em yesterday

Chiefster
07-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Im wearing new shoes. Got 'em yesterday

Cool, but this post is useless without pics. :D

Seek
07-19-2010, 09:21 AM
Well

Soooooooooooooooooooooory.

good god.

Maybe your right.

Probly TO didnt want to come here strictly bcuz of Haley.

But its not bcuz Haley is smart. Its prob bcuz TO is insubordinate. Just like Pollard. If you question Haley, your gone.

But maybe next time you offer your opinion you take your midol first.

Usually if you undermind your boss and do what you want instead of what your boss wants... You are gone. I don't care what business you are in. I don't see how Haley is dumb for cutting people who are cancers in the locker room. It ony takes one malcontent to get the whole locker room in shambles.

You can expect Page to be next the next to go and rightfully so if you ask me.

KristofLaw
07-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Rams reportedly pursuing Terrell Owens (http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football/professional/article_fb4eda40-9772-11df-88e4-0017a4a78c22.html)

According to ESPN's Chris Mortensen, one source said the Rams have gotten very aggressive in their pursuit of Owens and it's possible that Owens will sign with the Rams or Bengals within the next 48 to 72 hours.

kckidd8870
07-24-2010, 07:40 PM
I'm glad he doesn't want to be a Chief,becuase we don't want him either.We got rid of one cancer.We didn't need another.

jtandcrew
07-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Irony! Sarcasm! Alert!

No 1 wants TO? Why not? Most wanted Boldin! How much did he b!t@#? Did he get along with Haley? Does TO get along with any coach? Moss was/is a problem child for a WR! Who signed him for the Patriots? Rison was a problem child! Where did he play for? I could name more but I wont!

Bottom line is, dont be surprised with whoever we sign! No we wont have TO but what woulda happened if he was lined up across from Bowe rather than Chambers?

I dont like the guy but I would have him!

Canada
07-25-2010, 03:41 PM
Irony! Sarcasm! Alert!

No 1 wants TO? Why not? Most wanted Boldin! How much did he b!t@#? Did he get along with Haley? Does TO get along with any coach? Moss was/is a problem child for a WR! Who signed him for the Patriots? Rison was a problem child! Where did he play for? I could name more but I wont!

Bottom line is, dont be surprised with whoever we sign! No we wont have TO but what woulda happened if he was lined up across from Bowe rather than Chambers?

I dont like the guy but I would have him!

He would b!tch and complain about anything and everything. He would cry about not being the #1 guy, he would have a less than average season, blame it on Cassel, blame it on Haley, blame it on Weiss, he would stir up crap, try and put the focus on him and not the team, he would start a media circus, probably do some gay dances every once in a while, then leave town. And he still wouldnt have a SB ring. If TO is soooooo good, how come he never helped any of the good teams he was on win a SB??

Pro_Angler
07-25-2010, 04:14 PM
we dont need or want the cancer!!

KristofLaw
07-25-2010, 08:28 PM
NFL Football Odds: Has Terrell Owens Found a Team?

He used to be the baddest receiver on the planet. It used to be a debate on who was better, Owens or Randy Moss. Now it's about a week before training camp begins for a lot of squads and T.O. can't seem to get work from anyone. Except, according to ESPN, the St. Louis Rams.
.... more here (http://beat.bodoglife.com/sports/nfl-football-odds-has-terrell-owens-found-a-team-43865.html)

----------------------------------------

Ochocinco Feeding the Flames to Try and Land Terrell Owens in Cincy

Chad’s penchant for stirring controversy is unparallelled, and he’s often used his Twitter account to do so, even going so far as to claim he’d actually been arrested by the NYPD. The announcement turned out to be a practical joke, but nonetheless Chad has also used his tweets to announce team moves and other verifiable stories as part of his burgeoning attempt at mass media he calls ”OCNN” or the “Ocho Cinco News Network.”

... more here (http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2010/07/25/ochocinco-feeding-the-flames-to-try-and-land-terrell-owens-in-cincy/)

Hate him all you want, I find it odd somewhat that he's still available. His numbers last season were not bad. Should he come here? Probably not, but who knows really... he's human, he's got skills, people can change.

Whatever, if he doesn't sign with anyone I think that's odd, regardless of his strangeness. That's all. I'd rather have him than that old bag Favre. :D

azchiefsfan
07-25-2010, 11:19 PM
I've been watching NFL All Access and Jamie Dukes even thinks his attitude and lack of team player ethic makes him toxic to all but the most desperate teams. He has said he will only sign with a Super Bowl contender, and none of them want him. So, it is not strange that he hasn't been signed by anybody. He wants to be treated like top shelf goods when he ain't nothin but clearance rack material.

endzonewillie
07-26-2010, 03:19 AM
Its funny that Owens has been quoted as saying that he wants to sign with a SB contender but yet his 2 choices at this moment are the bengals (Already owning a numbers hounding WR in Chad the bad) and the Rams being toted as the WORST team in the NFL at this moment. Irony shows it's face every now and again and it is looking at Owens right now.KC doesn't need him. Haley has a real issue with players that like to become bigger than the team, he is trying to make the team first and have no single stand out players , very tough to do in a day where big contracts are seen every year over stand out players.:chiefs:

bbacker51
07-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Haley's tune will change if the WR's are dropping balls in the preseason. But I think Owens had a problem with dropped balls as well. Anybody know for sure? If he had good hands and kept his big mouth shut, I wouldn't mind seeing him in red and gold. Could be a reliable option for Cassel to throw to.

Ryfo18
07-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Owens has had problems dropping the ball in the past. I can't say that I wouldn't mind having him though. He's probably lost a step or two, but he would definitely contribute to this team.

Canada
07-26-2010, 10:07 PM
It baffles me that people still think TO is an asset to a team. Why not get LJ back while we are at it.

stricken721
07-26-2010, 10:24 PM
It baffles me that people still think TO is an asset to a team. Why not get LJ back while we are at it.

Word. The only asset he would truly be to this team is cleaning cleats.

slc chief
07-26-2010, 10:27 PM
yeah it is funny how since he is such an asset an improvemant to any nfl team that he still does not have a team.he is a joke he had a descent carreer but he is done

Drunker Hillbilly
07-26-2010, 10:31 PM
yeah it is funny how since he is such an asset an improvemant to any nfl team that he still does not have a team.he is a joke he had a descent carreer but he is done
Decent career, that's funny!:lol:

Canada
07-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Decent career, that's funny!:lol:Has he done something special? Made a conteneder into a winner somewhere?

Drunker Hillbilly
07-27-2010, 11:15 AM
Has he done something special? Made a conteneder into a winner somewhere?
Really? The quote was "he's had a decent career". Now you say "has he done something special". Like the guy or not, he is un deniably one of the best WR in the history of the game when it comes to on field production. NO argument. I have done zero research but I would bet a ton of money that most lists, if there are any, have in as a top 20 receiver all time. Some, depending on who is asked I bet would have him in the top 10 or 15. So, to answer your question yes, he has done something special. Drama queen yes, cancer to most locker rooms yes, unbelievable career....yes! The numbers don't lie. Been in the league for 13 or 14 years and probably has 8-10 of those years with over 1000 yds, probably close to 16,000 total yds, maybe over 1000 catches, maybe less than 10 fumbles. These are all guess' but none the less, he's been a stud on the field and had an incredible career. Lost a step last year but to say he's had a decent career just made me chuckle.

Ryfo18
07-27-2010, 11:26 AM
Yeah, you can say what you want about his attitude, but the guy ranks 6th on the career receptions list, 3rd on the receiving yards list, and 3rd on receiving TDs list.

He had no character issues in Buffalo last year, that's why I say he would be an asset to this team.

bbacker51
07-27-2010, 11:56 AM
I said "if" he didn't cause any drama and he didn't last year. Sheesh! To say the least he would be one more threat that defenses would have to prepare for. If Bowe goes down, TO will be living in Leawood.

Drunker Hillbilly
07-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, you can say what you want about his attitude, but the guy ranks 6th on the career receptions list, 3rd on the receiving yards list, and 3rd on receiving TDs list.

He had no character issues in Buffalo last year, that's why I say he would be an asset to this team.Ya like I said, the numbers are great! If I could be assured that he wouldn't turn into a nightmare with complaining about everything I would definetely say he could help things but you just don't know with this guy. His record is against him so don't think I would take a chance on him this late in his career and us trying to build from the bottom up. We already have to deal with one wanna be diva in Bowe, we don't need the all time diva.

Canada
07-27-2010, 02:48 PM

He had no character issues in Buffalo last year, that's why I say he would be an asset to this team.

He got 829 yards. GReat asset, funny how no one wants to factor in the problems he brings with him. Thats the difference between a good reciever and a great WR.

Lets not forget that he has played on a lot of pretty good teams and he has not gotten any of them over the hump. Throw a million good balls at a guy, hes bound to catch some.

AND DH>>>Top 10? Really? Thats a joke right?

Drunker Hillbilly
07-27-2010, 03:05 PM
He got 829 yards. GReat asset, funny how no one wants to factor in the problems he brings with him. Thats the difference between a good reciever and a great WR.

Lets not forget that he has played on a lot of pretty good teams and he has not gotten any of them over the hump. Throw a million good balls at a guy, hes bound to catch some.

Look at the numbers Canada. They can not be disputed and that is how players are ranked. On field production and his numbers all point in his favor.

Ryfo18
07-27-2010, 03:17 PM

I'm just arguing that I didn't see the problems last year. Buffalo's QB's are terrible. Now you could argue that he should have elevated the QB's, but who cares. It's Fubbalo, and I know how you hate them :D.

Comparing him to LJ isn't that accurate though. LJ has displayed problems with the law, and utter disrespect for his coaches and teammates. Owens has not had any off-field problems, and his on-field problems are more related to disagreements with teammates. In the end though, he is just like Todd Haley...he wants to win.

When Philly went to the Super Bowl in 2004, he put up 1200 receiving yards and 14 TDs in 14 games. He was injured for the Super Bowl game with a horrible sprained ankle and played through it. I personally think he just gets a bad reputation from the media because every little thing he does is reported on and because he likes to celebrate in the endzone.

I acknowledge that he's past his prime, but I still think he would contribute to this team.

Canada
07-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Look at the numbers Canada. They can not be disputed and that is how players are ranked. On field production and his numbers all point in his favor.

Oh i see, personal conduct and all his off the field bullsh!t can be ignored? Sorry, but there is more than numbers that make a player great. Im pretty sure Chambers can put up TOs Fubbalo like numbers, and we wont have the circus sideshow that TO brings to the table.

stricken721
07-27-2010, 05:51 PM
He's a Bengal now.

azchiefsfan
07-27-2010, 09:03 PM
But you also have to look at his numbers the last 3 seasons. Dallas couldn't get enough production out of him, which is why they cut him. He has gone downhill fast and with his baggage that is a huge risk. As far as the Bungals go, they are the poster child for the "almost" team. Always have been, always will be. After TO doesn't get enough of Palmers attention, he'll start spouting off like he did in Dallas and then the whole "how long til he's gone" chorus will start up. He did it in SF, he did it in Philadelphia, he did it in Dallas and he did it in Buffalo though not as bad. But yeah, he's a gamer and an asset to every team he's played for and who have cut him every time.

Drunker Hillbilly
07-28-2010, 12:02 AM
Oh i see, personal conduct and all his off the field bullsh!t can be ignored? Sorry, but there is more than numbers that make a player great. Im pretty sure Chambers can put up TOs Fubbalo like numbers, and we wont have the circus sideshow that TO brings to the table.
If you read my posts I have said I didn't know whether his locker room antics are worth having him but as far as the comment made of him having a "decent career" that is simply not an accurate statement. Career meaning on the field and those my friend are numbers that in total of 13, 14, 15 years, however long he has been in the league are some of the best ever and cannot be denied. Obviously he has had ridiculous off field antics however has never been "in trouble" like others. I'll say it again, as far as him being a locker room cancer, I agree 100% with the exception of last year but if your true to yourself you cannot argue with his career totals on the field.

Chiefster
07-28-2010, 01:44 AM
He's a Bengal now.

Yup, he's their problem now.

bbacker51
07-28-2010, 08:29 AM
I can't even call them the Bungles anymore. They do have the best uniforms in the league......:saythat:

chief31
07-28-2010, 07:55 PM
I have to go with Canada here.

All of the problems he has caused definitely diminish his accomplishments for his career.

He is, without a doubt, one of the most talented WRs I have ever wtched play. And a "decent career" is a stretch. But I certainly would not include him in a top ten, as the problems that he has caused for his teams has to be included in grading him against top WRs.

Having said all of that, if Haley were willing to bring him in, I would be ok with it.

Drunker Hillbilly
07-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Numbers. just look at the numbers. That is how I grade a career. With all of the BS that he has brought on himself and all the problems he has caused for the teams he has been on, he has been far more productive than he has been non productive for those teams.

rbedgood
07-29-2010, 04:11 AM
I hate TO....

Really...HATE him.

I am after all a 49er fan.

However it is hard to deny the statistics he has put up.

He is #3 all time for Receiving yards (behind Rice and Bruce)

He is #3 all time for Receiving TDs (behind Rice and Moss)

He is #6 all time for receptions (behind Rice, Harrison, Carter, Brown and Bruce)

He is #10 all time for receiving yards per game played

The only stat that I could find where he wasn't in the top-10 for career stats was yards per catch where he has a very respectable 14.9 (for comparison, Jerry Rice was 14.8)...and the guys on top of that list are typically not your top WRs (only 2 of the top 20 are even hall of famers), they are your occasional deep threats, who can't be relied on for much else.

TO sadly is one of the top 5 WR talents alltime in this game. He has also squandered a lot of his potential legacy by being a complete jerk.

Chiefster
07-29-2010, 07:27 AM
TO is a prime example of a talented athlete whose personality makes one want to buy him for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

He maybe one of the leagues finest wide receivers but his personality makes him a liability which drastically lowers his stock as it where.

Canada
07-29-2010, 08:07 AM
I hate TO....

Really...HATE him.

I am after all a 49er fan.

However it is hard to deny the statistics he has put up.

He is #3 all time for Receiving yards (behind Rice and Bruce)

He is #3 all time for Receiving TDs (behind Rice and Moss)

He is #6 all time for receptions (behind Rice, Harrison, Carter, Brown and Bruce)

He is #10 all time for receiving yards per game played

The only stat that I could find where he wasn't in the top-10 for career stats was yards per catch where he has a very respectable 14.9 (for comparison, Jerry Rice was 14.8)...and the guys on top of that list are typically not your top WRs (only 2 of the top 20 are even hall of famers), they are your occasional deep threats, who can't be relied on for much else.

TO sadly is one of the top 5 WR talents alltime in this game. He has also squandered a lot of his potential legacy by being a complete jerk.

All of those numbers come from playing on very good teams. He has always had good QBs throwing to him, he has always been the centerpiece of the passing game. Obviously he put up good numbers. What happened when he went to an avearge team in Buffalo? Did he elevate anyones game? Did he putPhilly over the hump and win a SB? Did Dallas win a bunch of playoff games with him? Fact is, he never helped ANY of those teams do anything. He is a decent physical receiver who had a ton of good players around him and he still managed to mess up every one of those teams. I know some people will look at the numbers and say that is the only factor in judging his abilities. If that is what you think makes a great player then be all means sign him up. JUst dont complain along with all the 49er fans,Philly fans, Dallas fans and fubbalo fans that he just messed things up. Your contributions off the field are just as important as contributions on the field.

Top 5?? Not a Chance

Jerry Rice
Chris Cater
Art Monk
Randy Moss
Marvin Harrison

You honestly put him above any one those guys?

Drunker Hillbilly
07-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Your just looking for reasons to say say he is not an all time great receiver Canada. You say all of his numbers came from being on good teams, that's a revalation? How were Rice's teams? Harrison's teams? The list goes on and on. Most all time greats were on good teams and had good players around them. There are a few exceptions (Barry Sanders) but for the most part they all have been on good teams so that argument holds no water with me.

He has been a productive player on the field for his entire career and been more help than hurt to his teams. You ask if he put any of those teams over the hump. If your question is did he get them to the Sperbowl single handedly the answer is no but not many players do it by themselves. Here's a question, were the teams he was on better with him on the team? Would they have been a better or worse team with or without him. Remember it's all about winning. I find it hard to believe that anyone would say any of the teams he has been on would have been a better team with out him on it. I finally looked up some stats and he has been over 1000 yds 9 times in 14 years and 5 of those years he was closer to 1500 yds. He has almost 15,000 receiving yds and has only fumbled the ball 10 times in over 1000 catches. He has almost 150 TD's!! Of the above mentioned guys, Art Monk is not anywhere near the top 5 or 10 for that matter. There are some lists out there that have some old timers above Owens and quite a few that have Harrison behind him. I've never said top 5 but now that I have done a little research, he is clearly a top 10 all time WR and has HOF numbers. The crap attitude might keep him out but his numbers certainly are qualifying.

Canada
07-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Your just looking for reasons to say say he is not an all time great receiver Canada. You say all of his numbers came from being on good teams, that's a revalation? How were Rice's teams? Harrison's teams? The list goes on and on. Most all time greats were on good teams and had good players around them. There are a few exceptions (Barry Sanders) but for the most part they all have been on good teams so that argument holds no water with me.

He has been a productive player on the field for his entire career and been more help than hurt to his teams. You ask if he put any of those teams over the hump. If your question is did he get them to the Sperbowl single handedly the answer is no but not many players do it by themselves. Here's a question, were the teams he was on better with him on the team? Would they have been a better or worse team with or without him. Remember it's all about winning. I find it hard to believe that anyone would say any of the teams he has been on would have been a better team with out him on it. I finally looked up some stats and he has been over 1000 yds 9 times in 14 years and 5 of those years he was closer to 1500 yds. He has almost 15,000 receiving yds and has only fumbled the ball 10 times in over 1000 catches. He has almost 150 TD's!! Of the above mentioned guys, Art Monk is not anywhere near the top 5 or 10 for that matter. There are some lists out there that have some old timers above Owens and quite a few that have Harrison behind him. I've never said top 5 but now that I have done a little research, he is clearly a top 10 all time WR and has HOF numbers. The crap attitude might keep him out but his numbers certainly are qualifying.

No, that has been the point of all this.

I really dont want to waste anymore time talking about T.O. I really don't care. He signed with the Bengals, everyones happy. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
07-30-2010, 01:51 AM
No, that has been the point of all this.

I really dont want to waste anymore time talking about T.O. I really don't care. He signed with the Bengals, everyones happy. :bananen_smilies046:

A great big...

...THIS!

endzonewillie
07-30-2010, 04:00 AM
Its funny how a person can hate someone so much that no matter what they do they will still hate that person. Personal opinion does not erase what a person accomplishes. The fact is I have read a comparrison in this 6 pages of comments and it was LJ = TO in a KC locker room. So now no matter what if a Chiefs fan doesn't like a player they get the automatic LJ tag. Yea LJ was a jackass. We all agreed so much that he was a failure as a Chief that he basically gave up on the field and he gave up in the public eye. I don't see TO doing that. As much as I don't like TO he has yet to give up as a player ON THE FIELD. The guy can play ball and he does have a jackass attitude but all in all he has produced better than average numbers almost everywhere he has played football. Last year in a team enviroment where everyone thought when he joined the Bills they were headed to the playoffs simply due one man, they did not go. That proves that this is not a one man sport. TO is a Cinci player now and the bengals have TO on one side and an even bigger mouth on the other side in Chad the bad. Double the trouble off the field and even more so on the field.

OTR Chiefs fan
07-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Whether you like T.O. or not (personally I don't) he has made some good contributions on the field and I feel that his ego-centric personality has finally caught up with him along with age. But, the fact is he does not fit the type of player that Pioli and Haley are looking for. Just look at the Pats, this team is being built the same way. It more about team than personalities. He'll be a perfect fit with the Bengals where it seems they cater more to those type of people. :chiefs:

Chiefster
07-30-2010, 01:12 PM
Personally, I'm surprised he's not a Fader.