PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports - Thomas Jones Best Free Agent Signing, Chiefs a Dark Horse for Playoffs

buffman316
07-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Fox Sports-
Best free-agent signing: Chiefs RB Thomas Jones
From a cost and productivity standpoint, this was a steal. The Jets think the 31-year-old Jones is slipping, but this workout warrior is coming off his best season with 1,402 rushing yards. Jones won’t be asked to carry as heavy a workload in Kansas City while paired with Jamaal Charles, a 1,100-yard rusher in 2009. Jones, who signed a two-year, $5 million contract, is one of several off season acquisitions who make the Chiefs a dark-horse playoff contender.
NFL offseason's biggest winners and losers - NFL News - FOX Sports on MSN (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/NFL-offseason-winners-and-losers?gt1=39002)

Now, they did say the Raiders had one of the best off seasons but the Chiefs being a playoff dark horse could be a mantra if we have a good training camp.

AussieChiefsFan
07-16-2010, 10:30 PM
The furure looks bright. :D

Chiefster
07-16-2010, 11:37 PM
My eight ball says: "Yes". :D

AussieChiefsFan
07-17-2010, 01:45 AM
My eight ball says: "Yes". :D
:D Yay!

-Nice Avatar BTW.:bananen_smilies046:

slc chief
07-17-2010, 12:34 PM
feelin the love oh yeah

kckidd8870
07-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Lets do it Chiefs.We have been waiting for along time to see the playoffs.I want the Chiefs to prove everyone wrong,in the NFL this year.Know body is giving use a chance and I can kinda understand why.At the same time look what we did in the off season.I just think they are under estimating are Chiefs.Another thing,I don't think San Diego, is going to win the division this year.There kinda falling apart as a group.They don't have the team chemistry this year the way it sounds.Players holding out and other players like Merriaman acting like a fool.I just like the way things are unfolding already.We will have to wait and see but I'm excited.

KC fan 01
07-17-2010, 08:12 PM
I'm not buying it yet... maybe 7 or 8 wins but playoffs? Nah it's not time yet. Possibly in another year or 2 but not yet. But, anything's possible... GO CHIEFS!

Chiefster
07-19-2010, 01:47 AM
:D Yay!

-Nice Avatar BTW.:bananen_smilies046:

Thanks!

I like it; it's like looking into a mirror. :D