PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Sheffield Signs.

stricken721
07-17-2010, 01:14 AM
2 down, 5 to go.
Mac's Football Blog: Chiefs Agree to Terms With 5th Round LB Cameron Sheffield (http://www.macsfootballblog.com/2010/07/chiefs-agree-to-terms-with-5th-round-lb.html)

kckidd8870
07-17-2010, 06:34 PM
I have a feeling this kid is going to be good.He just looks like a baller.Ive kept it to myself,until now.Since we signed him now.I just say watch out for Sheffield.He well be sacking Tebow,Rivers,and Cambell before you know it.Just soak in everything that Vrabel has to tGo Chiefseach you and he will be sacking Tebow,Cambell, and Rivers before you know it.

Chiefster
07-19-2010, 01:48 AM
May the dominoes begin to fall quickly.

JCharles28
07-19-2010, 03:32 AM
I have a feeling this kid is going to be good.He just looks like a baller.Ive kept it to myself,until now.Since we signed him now.I just say watch out for Sheffield.He well be sacking Tebow,Rivers,and Cambell before you know it.Just soak in everything that Vrabel has to tGo Chiefseach you and he will be sacking Tebow,Cambell, and Rivers before you know it.
I totally agree with you,i see something special out of this kid as well.

Seek
07-19-2010, 11:14 AM

I strongly disagree. I don't think Tebow makes the NFL as a starting QB. So he won't be around for Sheffield to sack.