PDA

View Full Version : I have the best job in the world.

honda522
07-19-2010, 12:57 PM
For now anyways...atleast the best job I have ever had so far.

Since I was hired, I found out I am already getting a pay increase of 2%.

Today Delta announced 549 Million 2Q Profit, and have set aside 90 Million for profit sharing bonuses. I may or may not get it, but there is always that chance.

Not a career job, but a good job for a college kid.

Chiefster
07-19-2010, 01:57 PM
Congrats, what's your job.

matthewschiefs
07-19-2010, 04:48 PM
LOL I like my job as well. I sit play demos of games all day and when madden comes out I will sit and play madden all day and get paid for it. I love my job.

Seek
07-19-2010, 05:42 PM
I think my job is the best. I created a product in my image. The start of those projects were more fun than anything else you can compare to. Even when I failed it was still enjoyable. Unfortunately my job cost me thousands of dollars

Canada
07-19-2010, 05:59 PM
My job sucks but I get lots of time off and I get paid well.

Drunker Hillbilly
07-19-2010, 06:07 PM
I don't even have a job! I just waith for someone to post here so I can reply immediatly!

Canada
07-19-2010, 06:09 PM
im replying from work

honda522
07-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Congrats, what's your job.

Well its not the greatest job in the world, but I enjoy it. I am just throwing bags, but I really do enjoy it vs. my old job.

Chiefster
07-20-2010, 05:15 PM
Well its not the greatest job in the world, but I enjoy it. I am just throwing bags, but I really do enjoy it vs. my old job.

Hey, as long as you like what you're doin.

tornadospotter
07-20-2010, 11:03 PM
I love my job! Hate! the pay.

tornadospotter
07-20-2010, 11:06 PM
I think my job is the best. I created a product in my image. The start of those projects were more fun than anything else you can compare to. Even when I failed it was still enjoyable. Unfortunately my job cost me thousands of dollars
I am scared to ask what your job is!:whipping1:

tornadospotter
07-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Your job does suck! I am glad you get paid well. Wish I got paid for the years that I volunteered in emergency response, and left my family or job to respond to an emergency. To be doing it as your job, well, I wished I had that opportunity when I was younger. But not so sure I would want it now. You have one of the best, and worst jobs ever, God bless you.

Seek
07-21-2010, 09:59 AM
I am scared to ask what your job is!:whipping1:

It is not that hard to figure out. It is my full time job. I have another job to supplement that one.

Seek
07-21-2010, 10:02 AM

I got it, you are either a vacuum salesman or a prostitute.

Canada
07-21-2010, 08:32 PM
I got it, you are either a vacuum salesman or a prostitute.
One is my full time job. I have another job to supplement that one:D

tornadospotter
07-22-2010, 01:27 AM
It is not that hard to figure out. It is my full time job. I have another job to supplement that one.
You are a Cartoonist?
I have up until, the last two years, always had two jobs. Now I have one, that I like, but the pay sucks, I make less now than I did, 15 years ago!

Chiefster
07-22-2010, 04:10 AM
Your job does suck! I am glad you get paid well. Wish I got paid for the years that I volunteered in emergency response, and left my family or job to respond to an emergency. To be doing it as your job, well, I wished I had that opportunity when I was younger. But not so sure I would want it now. You have one of the best, and worst jobs ever, God bless you.

This.

Seek
07-22-2010, 09:08 AM
You are a Cartoonist?
I have up until, the last two years, always had two jobs. Now I have one, that I like, but the pay sucks, I make less now than I did, 15 years ago!

My original post was referring to being a father of two. I have nicknamed them Lexus and Mercedes, since their day car expenses are great than those car payments.

N TX Dave
07-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Next May I will start the very best job anyone can have. I am retiring and becoming a man of leisure and traveling across the good old USA on my schedule maybe I should say my schedule if my wife agrees with me.

tornadospotter
07-23-2010, 12:23 AM
My original post was referring to being a father of two. I have nicknamed them Lexus and Mercedes, since their day car expenses are great than those car payments.
:thumbup1::sign0142::lol: Having children is the part of the best thing in life, creating them is lots of fun, dealing with them and there expenses over time, not so much fun, but then, they grow up move out in to the world and are the best thing ever!:efpge: Because they can bring you Grandchildren, and they are the Greatest thing to happen in life ever!!!!!!:punk:

Connie Jo
07-30-2010, 09:21 PM

You have one of the most difficult, yet honorable, jobs I can think of. I couldn't do what you do. I respect & admire you for what you do. Oh, and for who you are as a person too, haha.

I'm happy you're happy! YEEHAW! Heck, I wish I had a job throwing bags! :)

Next May I will start the very best job anyone can have. I am retiring and becoming a man of leisure and traveling across the good old USA on my schedule maybe I should say my schedule if my wife agrees with me.

Congrats early, haha!

:thumbup1::sign0142::lol: Having children is the part of the best thing in life, creating them is lots of fun, dealing with them and there expenses over time, not so much fun, but then, they grow up move out in to the world and are the best thing ever!:efpge: Because they can bring you Grandchildren, and they are the Greatest thing to happen in life ever!!!!!!:punk:

^ that is the absolute truth!!

Grandkids are the 'gold' in our "Golden Years". :D