PDA

View Full Version : More hated to you............

Drunker Hillbilly
07-23-2010, 01:19 PM
For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils! :beat_DeadHorse:

matthewschiefs
07-23-2010, 02:08 PM
:donkssuck: I have always hated the donkeys more. That might be because when I was getting into football was the end of the Elway era and the Donkeys were always winning. But to this day I have more hatred for the Donkeys..:raisux: :densux:

N TX Dave
07-23-2010, 02:13 PM
The reason is the tRaiders have been so bad so long and have not really been a challenge to us the hatred for them has diminished while the Donks have been fair to middling and have us beat some so you are disliking them more and more. I don't care how long the tRaiders are down and how many times we loose to the Donks I will always HATE the tRaiders more you don't know how happy I have been the last few years that the tRaiders have been bad, I think I want them to lose more than I want the Chiefs to win and that is bad. I remember how dirty they used to be with the Snake, Casper, Davidson and the rest of them I just despise them.

Hayvern
07-23-2010, 02:47 PM
For me it has always been the Raiders for a number of reasons.

1st, they have always been a dirty, nasty team. They played dirty for years and they really had no class. You can say what you want about the Donkeys and the Chargers, both of those teams have always been classy compared to the Raiders.

2nd, their fans. Raiders fans are as unclassy as their team. When they were in LA you literally took your life in your own hands if you came to the game wearing another team's colors. I hear it is no different now that they are back in Oakland.

Three7s
07-23-2010, 03:27 PM

1st, they have always been a dirty, nasty team. They played dirty for years and they really had no class. You can say what you want about the Donkeys and the Chargers, both of those teams have always been classy compared to the Raiders.

2nd, their fans. Raiders fans are as unclassy as their team. When they were in LA you literally took your life in your own hands if you came to the game wearing another team's colors. I hear it is no different now that they are back in Oakland.
It's true that Raiders fans are jerks, but the Broncos lost all class when they cheated against us in that 97 playoff game. Not to mention Bill Homonowski.

CapitalT
07-23-2010, 03:35 PM
For me, it's always been the Raiders. For all of the reasons HayVern gave.

If I listen to any interview with Al Davis, I'm always reminded of why the Raiders are my most loathed team.

He is easily one of the most greedy pompous cretins on the planet. He sets the tone for the team.

Drunker Hillbilly
07-23-2010, 05:03 PM
The reason is the tRaiders have been so bad so long and have not really been a challenge to us the hatred for them has diminished while the Donks have been fair to middling and have us beat some so you are disliking them more and more. I don't care how long the tRaiders are down and how many times we loose to the Donks I will always HATE the tRaiders more you don't know how happy I have been the last few years that the tRaiders have been bad, I think I want them to lose more than I want the Chiefs to win and that is bad. I remember how dirty they used to be with the Snake, Casper, Davidson and the rest of them I just despise them.
Thanks for letting ME know why I hate the Donks.

Boobcrack
07-23-2010, 05:20 PM
I hate the donkies the most. Growing up my parents moved us from Chiefs country to donkies country. Having to put up with the donks homer fans put the nail in the coffin.

KottkeKU
07-23-2010, 05:27 PM
I hate the Donks more. I grew up in the Elway era, and that really says it all. They beat us pretty much every time, even when we had a killer defense.

the raiders have pretty much sucked for as long as I can remember except when they had that superbowl run in 2000 or whatever it was. But i really dont mind the raiders to be honest lol, i just haven't been exposed to their history. I will tell you I hate raider fans FAR more than donk fans. Almost as much as Jets fans, but they take it to a whole new level.

But the donk team takes the cake, i just can't stand any one of them. Tebow fits that team perfect, i have always hated that fool. I hope he throws it in Eric Berry's lap and gets blocked by Glen Dorsey, getting a concussion as Glenn simultaneously burries his noggin in the ground and laughing.

KristofLaw
07-23-2010, 09:41 PM
Nobody gets more calls than the Denver Broncos since I've begun watching football. I hate cheaters.....

honda522
07-23-2010, 09:48 PM
I have always hated Denver. Multiple reasons, Elway, cheating, the rat as their coach. The Raiders are much less hated in my book.

azchiefsfan
07-23-2010, 10:41 PM
The donkies. I saw an interview with Elway in 92 or 93 when Al Michaels asked him why he didn't get the credit that Montana and Marino got. The little split tail said he didn't know but it wasn't fair and he was just as good as either of them. Petty little b*tch made me hate the filthy horses even more. He and the whole donkey nation aren't worthy to carry Montana (or Marino's) jock strap.

Pro_Angler
07-24-2010, 01:47 AM
i hate the chargers the most by far..

hometeam
07-24-2010, 01:52 AM
i hate the broncos! id like to punch em in the eye!

i dislke the raiders alot
I dislike the chargers.

but i really hate the donkeys.

Chiefster
07-24-2010, 02:19 AM
For some reason over the course of the last several years, I have developed a bigger hatred for the Donks than the Raiders. Don't be confused, I will always hate the Raiders but when I see the Donks or Mark Schlereth my blood darn near boils! :beat_DeadHorse:

You let the blasted donkiods have way too much control over your emotions. Just because their CHEATERS doesn't mean they ought to make your blood biol. Just because the very sound of their names make you want to BANG YOU HEAD AGAINST THE FREAKIN BRICK WALL!!!!! Doesn't mean that you should allow them to upset you!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE DONKIODS....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:

LargoChief
07-24-2010, 02:19 PM
I hate them both...and I really hate San Diego. Merriman was always a punk to me. The coach in Denver is either really cool...or a giant douche. Can't listen to the media, they paint the picture they want. I think the division is going to be a lot different than what people may think. I see the Raiders and the Chiefs as being teams on the upswing. SD lost a couple core players, but more importantly is the fact that a few players are *****ing about money and that negative attitude can really do a number on a team. Also, you can't expect a rookie to come in and blow by nfl defenses year one, he might, but I wouldn't bet on it. Denver is my balls...hate them....really. Sorry, just ranting.

KCSDFAN
07-24-2010, 04:28 PM
I hate the Donks more, too and one of my favorite games was when Joe Montana beat the Donks in the last seconds. Great, great game!

Drunker Hillbilly
07-24-2010, 07:38 PM
You let the blasted donkiods have way too much control over your emotions. Just because their CHEATERS doesn't mean they ought to make your blood biol. Just because the very sound of their names make you want to BANG YOU HEAD AGAINST THE FREAKIN BRICK WALL!!!!! Doesn't mean that you should allow them to upset you!!!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE ME WHEN TALKING ABOUT THE DONKIODS....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
LMAO:punk:

chief31
07-24-2010, 09:40 PM

This is the reason that I have hated The Broncos more than The Raiders over the past decade or so.

The zone-blocking, cheap-shot offense that Shanahan allowed made them the summiest pr***s in the league.

The Raiders used to be that. And they were also the snivellingest litle bi***es around. They can still be heard crying on NFL Films regarding the 70's.

With Shanahan out of our division, and The Raiders having been inept for so long now, my spite has been dimmed and may now shine brightest on The Cowboys.

N TX Dave
07-25-2010, 01:28 AM
This is the reason that I have hated The Broncos more than The Raiders over the past decade or so.

The zone-blocking, cheap-shot offense that Shanahan allowed made them the summiest pr***s in the league.

The Raiders used to be that. And they were also the snivellingest litle bi***es around. They can still be heard crying on NFL Films regarding the 70's.

With Shanahan out of our division, and The Raiders having been inept for so long now, my spite has been dimmed and may now shine brightest on The Cowboys.

You know I hate the Cowboys second only to the tRaiders also they will always be my Number 1 and 2 most hated teams more so than the Donks even. You know what the QB said on TV he will see us in the SB this year nit sure if he was saing they were going to play in it or just watch it.

:efpge: :whipping1: :mooning:

Chiefster
07-25-2010, 07:07 AM
LMAO:punk:

I feel better now for some reason. :D

jtandcrew
07-25-2010, 11:22 AM
:bananen_smilies046: What sucks? I now live in Oklahoma! I am told I will see Chiefs games aslong as the Cowboys are not on at the same time! My hatred for the Raiders, Broncos and Chargers will always be there! Even the Seahawks, since im old school! Now? I hate the Cowboys even more now than any opponite in AFC WEST and even the Seahawks now! SCREW YOU JERRY JONES!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

slc chief
07-25-2010, 12:41 PM
mine is the donks living in slc these donkey fans are everywhere.i can not stand schlereth either take him off of nfl live

KristofLaw
07-25-2010, 08:38 PM
mine is the donks living in slc these donkey fans are everywhere.i can not stand schlereth either take him off of nfl live

I can't stand when Terrell Davis is commenting about anything like he knows something and his opinion matters. He's a idiot with horse teeth.

Chiefster
07-25-2010, 11:35 PM
:bananen_smilies046: What sucks? I now live in Oklahoma! I am told I will see Chiefs games aslong as the Cowboys are not on at the same time! My hatred for the Raiders, Broncos and Chargers will always be there! Even the Seahawks, since im old school! Now? I hate the Cowboys even more now than any opponite in AFC WEST and even the Seahawks now! SCREW YOU JERRY JONES!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Careful, Jerry might see that as an invitation. :lol:

jtandcrew
07-27-2010, 02:31 AM
Careful, Jerry might see that as an invitation. :lol:

:lol: Now that is funny! I still say screw Jones, Davis and Bolin! I dont know more names of owners but those are the ones I hate atm!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
07-27-2010, 02:30 PM
:lol: Now that is funny! I still say screw Jones, Davis and Bolin! I dont know more names of owners but those are the ones I hate atm!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

...Sounds like a Jerry Springer topic.

Austin Avalon
07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
Honestly, I hate the Giants more than any team in any other sport. But going with the division I'd have to say I hate the Raiders the most.

I've usually enjoyed watching a Chiefs/Broncos or Chiefs/Chargers game, but when I see the Raiders I just groan the entire game and hope for an annihilation.

OTR Chiefs fan
07-30-2010, 12:36 PM
Honestly, I hate the Giants more than any team in any other sport. But going with the division I'd have to say I hate the Raiders the most.

I've usually enjoyed watching a Chiefs/Broncos or Chiefs/Chargers game, but when I see the Raiders I just groan the entire game and hope for an annihilation.

I agree. My hatred for the Raiders is deep seated and will never be overcome by any dislike with any other team. Besides, my father-in-law is a Raider fan, so I love giving him a hard time when one of Al Davis's decisions backfires. (i.e. J. Russell) :chiefs:

Connie Jo
07-31-2010, 02:04 AM

I hate the Mountain Jacka**es more too. My hate relates most back to the MNF game that Sharpe kept baiting DT. As well, when they cheated to make it to the Super Bowl in 1997(98), cheating in the draft early that year, and cheating in playoffs later, spraying Pam on jersey's in the playoff against our Chiefs. Throw in their chops/cuts at the knees, among many other 'dirty' tricks to win at any cost, so much more.

Oakland IMO hasn't been nearly the dirty team they once were years ago, nor compare to the Donkey's in dirty game playing.

Connie Jo
07-31-2010, 02:42 AM

If you read the history of Colorado sports fans in general, including pro teams, such as the Bronco's...you'll read how horrible they are! They're infamous for riots, being arrested at games, etc.. I speculate it's a result of the high altitude, the lack of oxygen to their brains, then add alcohol reducing their oxygen to the brain even more. They're a bunch of whacko crazy mountain fanatics!!

It's true that Raiders fans are jerks, but the Broncos lost all class when they cheated against us in that 97 playoff game. Not to mention Bill Homonowski.

^^^ THIS! As well, they cheated with the draft that year too! Their SB victory in 1998 is not legit in my mind! In other pro sports if you're caught cheating you're ejected. They only fined the players who sprayed Pam on their jerseys in the playoff game at KC...$500.00! I think they were fined $25,000 for cheating with the draft April 1997. Hell, Shanahan was quoted saying, "I'll do whatever it takes to win, including a slap on the wrist fine from the NFL."

I hate the donks, and have no respect for Shanahan at all!!

Nobody gets more calls than the Denver Broncos since I've begun watching football. I hate cheaters.....

This too! I agree, they get more serious calls too!

I have always hated Denver. Multiple reasons, Elway, cheating, the rat as their coach. The Raiders are much less hated in my book.

THIS!!

The donkies. I saw an interview with Elway in 92 or 93 when Al Michaels asked him why he didn't get the credit that Montana and Marino got. The little split tail said he didn't know but it wasn't fair and he was just as good as either of them. Petty little b*tch made me hate the filthy horses even more. He and the whole donkey nation aren't worthy to carry Montana (or Marino's) jock strap.

THIS!

:lol:

I can't stand when Terrell Davis is commenting about anything like he knows something and his opinion matters. He's a idiot with horse teeth.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/07/16.jpg

tornadospotter
07-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Well my opinion has been made clear from the earliest time that I have been a member of this the Greatest Chief Fan Site, The Chiefs Crowd.

I HATE THE dONKS ONLY SLIGHTLY LESS THAN THE fADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:efpge:
So I am not sure, but faders is in a close lead.

KCINNYC
08-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Wow the Raiders I hate so much I don't have much left for anything else.

Their fans are the biggest collection of as*holes ever assembled at one time, their symbol stands for evil, their players are taught to play dirty and their owner is a Demonic Reptillian Shapeshifter. (Who needs to Shapeshift back into looking human...I mean how no one has noticed a gigantic lizard has been running the Raiders for decades is beyond me)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/173.jpghttp://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/08/17.jpg

tornadospotter
08-02-2010, 09:42 PM

Their fans are the biggest collection of as*holes ever assembled at one time, their symbol stands for evil, their players are taught to play dirty and their owner is a Demonic Reptillian Shapeshifter. (Who needs to Shapeshift back into looking human...I mean how no one has noticed a gigantic lizard has been running the Raiders for decades is beyond me)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/03/173.jpghttp://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/08/17.jpg

I actually hope that al davis lives for many more years, and keeps control of the raiders, he is the best owner in charge of a hated team.:D Doing what he does best, hiring and firing key people all the time.:lol:

Chiefster
08-03-2010, 11:53 PM

That picture really scared me...the one on the left I mean.

Connie Jo
08-04-2010, 02:52 AM
That picture really scared me...the one on the left I mean.

Yep! It does me too, but even scarier is the uncanny resemblance!

Chiefster
08-05-2010, 01:41 AM
Yep! It does me too, but even scarier is the uncanny resemblance!

Oh yeah, I thought that was a picture of him looking in the mirror. :lol:

rbedgood
08-05-2010, 02:23 AM
I also hate the raiders....but my next teams would be the Cowboys, Packers and Cardinals. Pretty much in that order.

N TX Dave
08-05-2010, 11:23 AM
I also hate the raiders....but my next teams would be the Cowboys, Packers and Cardinals. Pretty much in that order.

I am with you I hate the tRaiders the most then the Cowgirls but I really don't hate any other team now I don't like the broncs and a few others but I don't hate them. If the two teams never won a game again I would be happy I hate them so much that I would almost rather see them lose as the Chiefs win. I think if you told me if I could have the two teams lose every game as long as the Chiefs only won 2 games a year I might say okay.

Chiefster
08-05-2010, 01:45 PM

You and I have much in common except with regards to Green Bay. I'm pretty much indifferent with regards to the Cards.

OPLookn
08-05-2010, 01:45 PM
I hate the donks so much that if we were to beat them 100 to nothing I'd still be pissed that they might have completed a single pass. I grew up in Nebraska and had to be subjected to that cr@p and by cr@p I mean donk games because for some reason 537 miles (distance to donkland) is less than 143 miles (to the promised land). So yeah...screw the donks and the horse they rode in...wait how does that work?

The faiders I don't mind as much but as someone pointed it out they've sucked except for the one run they had and they've got Al Davis who I seriously think would draft, trade for, beg, borrow and steal a roster full of receivers and play them at all positions..hey they're fast right? Now faider fans on the other hand...good lord, I can take a berating but them trying to give a berating at Arrowhead, I think not! Actually I hate to say it I met two cool faider fans at the game last year. They made fun of Russell the entire game, pretty funny really. But two cool fans isn't enough to balance the scales of evil. Someone commented in an article that the faiders fan base is growing...I think it's the devil sending them back because he can't take that much evil...just sayin.

Chiefster
08-05-2010, 01:49 PM
I would like buy Al Davis for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.

KCINNYC
08-05-2010, 09:18 PM

You know, I just have to agree. I didn't realize how much I hated them until we were destroying them during last year's final game. They were fighting for a playoff spot and we walked into Mile High and put on a clinic of what to expect from the future Chiefs. And as they lay there dying after such a promising start, all I could think was "suck it Ponies!"

rbedgood
09-25-2010, 01:24 AM
You and I have much in common except with regards to Green Bay. I'm pretty much indifferent with regards to the Cards.

Division rival for me. Think of the Cards as your Chargers.

tornadospotter
09-25-2010, 01:44 AM
I would like buy Al Davis for what he's worth and sell him for what he thinks he's worth.
I want in on that action!

Like I have always said, I hate the donks only slightly less than the raiders. To me the raiders are and always will be the biggest rivalry the Chiefs have. How can you ever forget the brawls that have happen in the Chiefs and raiders games, the bench clearing brawls. The Chief and donks are also big rivals, but to only slightly less. :efpge:

Hayvern
09-25-2010, 02:28 AM

Like I have always said, I hate the donks only slightly less than the raiders. To me the raiders are and always will be the biggest rivalry the Chiefs have. How can you ever forget the brawls that have happen in the Chiefs and raiders games, the bench clearing brawls. The Chief and donks are also big rivals, but to only slightly less. :efpge:

In my experience, Broncos fans are just better people than the majority of Raiders fans. For that, I guess my opinion of the Broncos is higher than my opinion of the Raiders.

I think I have said this before though.
:plus1:

Chief Tyler
09-25-2010, 10:57 AM

My old roommate has a couple of Brazilians living with him this year. They say that at the more intense soccer rivalries down there, fans of the opposite team would be peed on, spit on, roughed up a little bit, bottles thrown at them. All of that and it still would have been a relatively clean and easy experience.

Oh, and you never go without at least a half dozen friends or more.

nigeriannightmare
09-25-2010, 10:18 PM

Dont forget mushmouth. I can't stand shannon sharpe. absolutely and indianapolis second in my book with the raiders being 3rd. Can't stand the donkeys.

Chiefster
09-27-2010, 02:17 AM
Division rival for me. Think of the Cards as your Chargers.

Ahhh, gotcha!

Stupid Faders! :D

Pro_Angler
09-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I love san fransisco....lol

matthewschiefs
09-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I love san fransisco....lol

I love how San Fransisco played at arrowhead yesterday. :chiefs:

josh1971
09-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Dont forget mushmouth. I can't stand shannon sharpe. absolutely and indianapolis second in my book with the raiders being 3rd. Can't stand the donkeys.

Mushmouth... brilliant!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
09-28-2010, 01:03 AM
For me, it's always been the Raiders. For all of the reasons HayVern gave.

If I listen to any interview with Al Davis, I'm always reminded of why the Raiders are my most loathed team.

He is easily one of the most greedy pompous cretins on the planet. He sets the tone for the team.

Hey hey CapitalT!!!! I think that stands for Tammie! LOL! I kid.... but I do recognize that hoody! Which I will be wearing to all of the next games btw.

I hate both teams, I hate the raiders for obvious reasons, but I hate the donks for others. I lived in Denver for a while and although we had good close friends that are fans, the others were complete donkeys! Cheaters :chiefs:

b-dolo
09-28-2010, 03:00 AM
Im a cheifs fan in omaha, so like many others chiefs fans living in nebraska, you accumulate hate for other teams that are not in the AFC west. I have total hate for the vikings and the packers, there are a lot fans of them around here. But after them it is the raiders, they are supposed to be such badasses, but have sucked for the most part for the past thirty years, get over yourselfs