PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry but.....

jtandcrew
07-25-2010, 11:34 AM
:lol: This might be a rant and all but please bear with me! Im sorry for all you Josh Looney fans, but he is as big of a homer and a Chief employee as can be imagined! Bob Gretz is more non partial to the Chiefs as Jesus is to God! I understand Looney has a job to do and he has the 1 that we would all love to have! Give us all a break though! I am all for hearing about all the positive things about the Chiefs! Dont sugarcoat the crap that is enevitably going to happen! I really hope Looney comes into his own and not another Gretz! How many years did Gretz pitch for DT to get into the HOF? Until Looney gets the picture I hope he dont have to pitch another of our team members or expand from his Pioli, I mean weekly duties! Sorry for the rant! That is all!:lol: :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
07-26-2010, 12:21 AM
...I'm still waiting on the rant.

buffman316
07-26-2010, 11:51 AM
...I'm still waiting on the rant.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing

Ryfo18
07-26-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm still trying to figure out why he's mad at Josh Looney. I didn't really read a single reason other than Bob Gretz did something and Josh Looney is a homer.

jtandcrew
07-27-2010, 02:25 AM
:bananen_smilies046: :lol: It woulda made more sense if it was not a drunken post! :lol: What I was trieng to say is that I was p!ssed about listening to Looney on kcchief.com! The world could end and he would make it sound like its the best thing since sliced bread! From now on I am referring to him as Glooney!:bananen_smilies046:

KottkeKU
07-28-2010, 02:06 PM
if you hate looney now, you should have read his articles when he first started. they were practically unreadable, but obviously he has a better skill of radio and talk shows. he has improved his skills quite a bit in the last year even, but i actually used to know him personally, and he is kind of a loser. wait no, he is a loser. always thought he was a lot cooler than everyone, but truthfully nobody really liked him lol.