PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp LIVE! on kcchiefs.com

AussieChiefsFan
08-02-2010, 03:50 AM
I've been watching the daily half-hour video podcasts on kcchiefs.com about Training Camp and they're really good, and I'm going to keep watching them as much as possible!

If anyone is looking for lots of info or just if you want to know more about camp then I think it'd be great to watch.

The great thing about the NFL is that there is more and more to know all the time! And that's a good thing! :D

Connie Jo
08-02-2010, 04:09 AM
I went to camp Sunday!!! They're looking GREAT!! Our Eric Berry is AWESOME!!! He is quick and aggressive, batted down one ball that had the crowd cheering. I think there was a second he batted away saving a score too, but fans were blocking my view, couldn't see the jersey number.

I'm so excited and geared up for the season!! YEEHAW!!

AussieChiefsFan
08-02-2010, 05:29 AM
I went to camp Sunday!!! They're looking GREAT!! Our Eric Berry is AWESOME!!! He is quick and aggressive, batted down one ball that had the crowd cheering. I think there was a second he batted away saving a score too, but fans were blocking my view, couldn't see the jersey number.

I'm so excited and geared up for the season!! YEEHAW!!
:bananen_smilies046: :D :chiefs:

Pro_Angler
08-02-2010, 01:06 PM
yea ive been watching them too. they are good..i wish they would show some of the action though nbot just interviews.