PDA

View Full Version : This just in: windwalker joins the ChiefsCrowd.com community...

Coach
09-16-2007, 11:13 AM
windwalker has just joined the ChiefsCrowd.com community!

Please join me in welcoming windwalker to the site!

rbedgood
09-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Welcome aboard...

windwalker
09-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Truth... I have never been a Chiefs fan, BUT... now that you picked up Tyler Thigpen on waivers from the Vikings, I want to follow what is going on.
20 years ago I started teaching at Coastal Carolina University, and was one of the forerunners in insisting that we get a football program.
Thiggy was our QB for the first four years, and really developed in his JR/SR year... He is a personable and ethical person... and when you meet him you will know what I mean.
he has very good work ethics, and is a very smart QB.. reads well... and has a very good arm with a very soft touch.. when the scouts saw him throw acturately for 50 yards on his knees, raised some eyebrows. He is durable, and can run very well..
I look forward to seeing him becoming the Chiefs starter, which I think may come before the end of this year.

I think I might try to get a #4 Chiefs shirt to wear to my classes at CCU.

chief31
09-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Truth... I have never been a Chiefs fan, BUT... now that you picked up Tyler Thigpen on waivers from the Vikings, I want to follow what is going on.
20 years ago I started teaching at Coastal Carolina University, and was one of the forerunners in insisting that we get a football program.
Thiggy was our QB for the first four years, and really developed in his JR/SR year... He is a personable and ethical person... and when you meet him you will know what I mean.
he has very good work ethics, and is a very smart QB.. reads well... and has a very good arm with a very soft touch.. when the scouts saw him throw acturately for 50 yards on his knees, raised some eyebrows. He is durable, and can run very well..
I look forward to seeing him becoming the Chiefs starter, which I think may come before the end of this year.

Well, I don't know much about the guy. But it sounds like you believe he will be a good one. I hope so too.

sling58
09-17-2007, 07:55 AM

What is wrong with you? Not a Chiefs fan.......the nerve of some people.

:lol: :lol: