PDA

View Full Version : Cassell

jtandcrew
08-04-2010, 07:36 AM
We have multiple threads open about Cassell! We have mutiple threads open about how the QB situation will work out!I hope Eric Berry works out to be a better qb than Croyle! I hope Croyle will not step foot on the field! I hope Cassell will be the man for years to come! I hate the fact that a thread will get closed though! Coach and Chiefster can let me know y anytime and I will give them my cell number on request! Sorry I am pulling a Canada and getting Pi$$ed but I had enough about not letting anyone say what they want on a public sight!

PS! no offense to you Canada!:bananen_smilies046:

Hayvern
08-04-2010, 04:36 PM
The only Cassel thread I saw that was closed was because it was from a year ago. People seemed to be getting confused about whether it was for this season or not. It was not to silence anyone.

Unless I missed something.

Chiefster
08-05-2010, 02:31 AM
The only Cassel thread I saw that was closed was because it was from a year ago. People seemed to be getting confused about whether it was for this season or not. It was not to silence anyone.

Unless I missed something.

Exactly correct!

Chiefster
08-05-2010, 02:33 AM
We have multiple threads open about Cassell! We have mutiple threads open about how the QB situation will work out!I hope Eric Berry works out to be a better qb than Croyle! I hope Croyle will not step foot on the field! I hope Cassell will be the man for years to come! I hate the fact that a thread will get closed though! Coach and Chiefster can let me know y anytime and I will give them my cell number on request! Sorry I am pulling a Canada and getting Pi$ but I had enough about not letting anyone say what they want on a public sight!

PS! no offense to you Canada!:bananen_smilies046:

I was not under the impression that they were trying Eric Berry out at quarter back. It was my understanding that he is a Safety.

stricken721
08-05-2010, 02:52 AM
I was not under the impression that they were trying Eric Berry out at quarter back. It was my understanding that he is a Safety.

That's what I thought too! However...

Eric Berry
YouTube- ‪#1 Cornerback Recruit is a High School Quarterback‬‎

Chiefster
08-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Interesting.

Vanilla Garilla
08-07-2010, 10:17 AM
I though Huard was going to be our starter this year???

I am LOST

Canada
08-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Pulling a Canada? http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/08/20.jpg

Chiefster
08-08-2010, 03:18 AM
I though Huard was going to be our starter this year???

I am LOST

Pulling a Canada? http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2010/08/20.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: