PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs vs 49ers Hotel

Ryfo18
08-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are for a hotel. I would assume it would be fun to stay in the same one to get the party going on Saturday night :toast2::drunkhb:. I checked and the Clarion is $149 a night, which is a little steep but the location is ideal. There's also a Holiday Inn that is also fairly close to the stadium for $95 a night.

I got my flight and rental car booked! I'll be getting in at 4pm Saturday afternoon! Can't wait!

Connie Jo
08-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are for a hotel. I would assume it would be fun to stay in the same one to get the party going on Saturday night :toast2::drunkhb:. I checked and the Clarion is $149 a night, which is a little steep but the location is ideal. There's also a Holiday Inn that is also fairly close to the stadium for $95 a night.

I got my flight and rental car booked! I'll be getting in at 4pm Saturday afternoon! Can't wait!

I have upper level season tickets my friend Kelly initiated buying & bought for him & I back in May, which of course includes the 49ers game. I also have two lower level tickets to the MNF for he & I to attend with Chiefs Crowd through Canada's group efforts. I bought & committed to my part prior to knowing my 'x' was up to additional no good financially harming me more, etc...or I wouldn't even be attending MNF.

I'm hopeful my son will let me borrow one of his trucks to drive to KC for MNF, assuming mine will remain uninsured at that time, & not legally driveable.

I don't know from day to day what my finances will be like, simply live one day at a time best I can. If my basic bills to survive are paid, and I have any left over...then I can make plans to attend a game. So...right now, can't committ to a hotel for the 49er's game.