PDA

View Full Version : 4 years

AussieChiefsFan
08-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Approximately 4 years ago when i was only about 10 years old (my birthday is in a few weeks so almost) I began my interest in American Football. Since then I have learned a lot and I have met some great people. I can't believe it's actually been 4 years already. At the beginning I didn't even understand what a first down was or what 1st & 10 meant. Now I know a whole lot more and I can't get enough of the Chiefs and of the rest of the NFL.

In another 4 years time when I'm so very close to my 18th birthday in 2014 I will probably look back and think "wow the years have flown by."

I gave been a Die-hard Kansas City Chiefs Fan since i was about 10 years old and I always will be - A CHIEFS FAN!!!!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!
:bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 12:06 PM
You're such an awesome young man and Chiefs fan Aussie, and I'm genuinely honored to know you and call you my friend. Someday, I believe you will be able to visit Arrowhead, tailgate, & attend a game. I'm so looking forward to that day!! :)

stricken721
08-07-2010, 02:52 PM
You're such an awesome young man and Chiefs fan Aussie, and I'm genuinely honored to know you and call you my friend. Someday, I believe you will be able to visit Arrowhead, tailgate, & attend a game. I'm so looking forward to that day!! :)

I could't have said it better myself. Keep it up Aussie, there's a lot to learn in this sport, but it sure is fun to learn. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
08-08-2010, 02:11 AM
You're a good man Charlie Brown! :D

AussieChiefsFan
08-08-2010, 04:18 AM
You're a good man Charlie Brown! :D

I could't have said it better myself. Keep it up Aussie, there's a lot to learn in this sport, but it sure is fun to learn. :bananen_smilies046:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

SalinaChiefsFan
08-09-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm going to throw something out here. Perhaps I am getting way ahead of everything, but meh, it's worth thinking about.
Aussie, have you considered your college options yet? Perhaps studying abroad? In the States maybe?
If that is something that might appeal to you, 14 is not too early to look into things. Could be a whole lot of paperwork involved.

AussieChiefsFan
08-09-2010, 03:56 AM
I'm going to throw something out here. Perhaps I am getting way ahead of everything, but meh, it's worth thinking about.
Aussie, have you considered your college options yet? Perhaps studying abroad? In the States maybe?
If that is something that might appeal to you, 14 is not too early to look into things. Could be a whole lot of paperwork involved.
My dream job would be what Josh Looney does and gets to do. He writes awesome articles and reports for the chiefs and he gets to go to ALL the events! Draft, games, Camp! :punk:

yashi
08-17-2010, 03:54 PM
That would be cool. I would like it if Josh Looney had an Australian accent... AKA the best accent ever!