PDA

View Full Version : CC Member Ryfo18 is getting married today! Congrats!

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 01:05 PM
I read on Facebook this morning, that our Chiefs Crowd member Ryfo18 aka Ryan is getting married today!

Congrats to Ryan and his bride! I wish you many, many, blessings sent from above for a lifetime of love and happiness!

:bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
08-07-2010, 02:53 PM
That's awesome. Congrats Ryfo! :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Ryfo getting married today inspired thought of weddings. I was thinking, 'IF', and that's a great big 'IF'...I ever married again, I'd like to be married in one of two places.

The first...at ARROWHEAD! lol

The second choice...Marblehead Lighthouse, Ohio.

stricken721
08-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Ryfo getting married today inspired thought of weddings. I was thinking, 'IF', and that's a great big 'IF'...I ever married again, I'd like to be married in one of two places.

The first...at ARROWHEAD! lol

The second choice...Marblehead Lighthouse, Ohio.

That would be cool. Especially if it was inside the stadium.

Canada
08-07-2010, 04:01 PM
SuKCer!!

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 04:03 PM
That would be cool. Especially if it was inside the stadium.

They've had people get married there before, but it's been several years ago I think. I remember Lamar even being included in one fan's wedding somehow, haha.

Hey! My veil could be a red & gold headdress!! hahaha ~ain't kidding~ :punk:

Edit for second thought...'he' would wear the headdress, I'd be in braids with a headband & single feathers! LOL

Canada
08-07-2010, 04:04 PM
They've had people get married there before, but it's been several years ago I think. I remember Lamar even being included in one fan's wedding somehow, haha.

Hey! My veil could be a red & gold headdress!! hahaha ~ain't kidding~ :punk:

Connie Joe....will you marry me?

I have to check and make sure its OK with my wife first!! :D

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 04:16 PM
Connie Joe....will you marry me?

I have to check and make sure its OK with my wife first!! :D

Check with her also, to see if she's willing to move to Utah, cause last I knew, that's the only state you can have more than one wife legally! LOL

On somewhat of a more serious note, sort of, haha...you could always renew your wedding vows to your wife at Arrowhead around an anniversary date, that would be awesome!! I can be one of your groomsmaids, lol. :D

Canada
08-07-2010, 04:22 PM
Check with her also, to see if she's willing to move to Utah, cause last I knew, that's the only state you can have more than one wife legally! LOL

On somewhat of a more serious note, sort of, haha...you could always renew your wedding vows to your wife at Arrowhead around an anniversary date, that would be awesome!! I can be one of your groomsmaids, lol. :D

I had a hard enough time getting her to say Yes in the first place!! :lol:

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 04:28 PM
I had a hard enough time getting her to say Yes in the first place!! :lol:

Yeah, but you didn't ask her to get married at Arrowhead! Then again, that might not have been a good idea if she's not a Chiefs fan or into football, lol.

Canada
08-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Yeah, but you didn't ask her to get married at Arrowhead! Then again, that might not have been a good idea if she's not a Chiefs fan or into football, lol.

Yes I did. She said No.

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 04:33 PM
Yes I did. She said No.

Seriously?

:lol:

Vanilla Garilla
08-07-2010, 06:44 PM
Congrats Ryfo

tornadospotter
08-07-2010, 07:11 PM
Congrats!
YouTube- ‪I'm Getting Married - Matt Wessel (CFL 2009)‬‎

Chiefster
08-08-2010, 02:09 AM
My condolences....er I mean Congratulations! :D j/k

Seriously, may you have a wonderful life together!

Canada
08-08-2010, 11:52 AM
My word of advice on a successful marriage. It worked for me. Get a separate garage, turn it into a living room. Go to KC once a year and send her on a vacation somewhere.

I have been married 5 or 6 years and I live next door to my wife and we take separate vacations. Its great!!

Connie Jo
08-08-2010, 12:52 PM
My word of advice on a successful marriage. It worked for me. Get a separate garage, turn it into a living room. Go to KC once a year and send her on a vacation somewhere.

I have been married 5 or 6 years and I live next door to my wifeand we take separate vacations. Its great!!

:lol:

On a serious note...since marital wisdom is being given, HA! I was married for 37 years, now divorced of course. Reflecting upon those years and experience, in my opinion the most critical element to a successful marriage and/or relationship is defined by one word...RESPECT.

Respect one another in all aspects...everything else will then fall into place naturally. I lost respect in all aspects for the man my x husband became after his heart attack scare in Feb. 2007...the man he became lost all respect for who I am as a person...woman, wife, mother, grandmother, friend, Christian, etc..

It's impossible for two people to share a life and not have disagreements, differences of opinions, differences in intersts & passions, and so on. Respect those differences, reach mature compromises both are comfortable with, respectively.

Lastly...be a giver more than taker. Unless your spouse is an extremely self absorbed person, they should reciprocate the same. Loving someone more than you love yourself, being considerate and kind towards another, tends to be contagious.

There are of course exceptions, as I said, if your 'other half' is extremely self absorbed...unless one is willing to completely sacrifice their own life without exception, regardless...impending doom most certainly will occur in the relationship.

Those are my relationship thoughts, anyway, haha. :D

Ryfo18
08-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Thank you very much Connie Jo and everone else for the kind wishes. The wedding went smooth, I now have a wife (which was expected).

Off to Jamaica tomorrow. Talk to you all when I get back!

AkChief49
08-08-2010, 11:35 PM
congrats! and may the two of you have a wonderful life together!