PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Training Camp Video - Two In The Kingdom

Connie Jo
08-07-2010, 10:28 PM
This is video coverage compiled by Rock Chalk Chiefs and X-Factor while at training camp. Rock Chalk has a Facebook Group called 'Two In The Kingdom'...of which relates to all his video coverage and more of the Kansas City Chiefs. I enjoy his video's, so thought some of y'all not familiar with them might also. :)

YouTube- ‪TWO IN THE KINGDOM - EPISODE 4‬‎

Chiefster
08-08-2010, 01:53 AM
His video skills are getting better! I really like his videos!

Connie Jo
08-08-2010, 01:12 PM
His video skills are getting better! I really like his videos!

Yep...practice makes perfect, and they're indeed getting better and better. Rock Chalk is becoming more comfortable in front of the camera as time passes too. I appreciate Rock Chalk & X-Factor's concept of their Facebook group "Two In The Kingdom"..."for the fans, by the fans". The concept is totally based upon a fans perspective of our Chiefs, all related...rather than from a professional 'paid' or 'self benefiting' journalistic point of view.

That's why I enjoy our discussions here at Chiefs Crowd too, moreso than reading all the journalist thoughts or opinions, often of which are bias in my opinion, haha.

Connie Jo
08-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Oh, and I really enjoy the music he incorporates into the video's too, haha.

Chiefster
08-09-2010, 03:23 AM
Yep...practice makes perfect, and they're indeed getting better and better. Rock Chalk is becoming more comfortable in front of the camera as time passes too. I appreciate Rock Chalk & X-Factor's concept of their Facebook group "Two In The Kingdom"..."for the fans, by the fans". The concept is totally based upon a fans perspective of our Chiefs, all related...rather than from a professional 'paid' or 'self benefiting' journalistic point of view.

That's why I enjoy our discussions here at Chiefs Crowd too, moreso than reading all the journalist thoughts or opinions, often of which are bias in my opinion, haha.

Well, not :fatlock:! :lol: