PDA

View Full Version : why not us???

Pro_Angler
08-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Turn on the tv last night and low and behold greenbay packers own team scrimage game is televised?? Come on why not the Chiefs?? I feel molested..

Three7s
08-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Turn on the tv last night and low and behold greenbay packers own team scrimage game is televised?? Come on why not the Chiefs?? I feel molested..
Would sure be nice to have scrimmages televised, then I wouldn't have to search the internet for articles on how it's going! (though AP usually does the best job)

My guess is because the organization isn't willing to pay announcers to announce something like training camp scrimmage.

Chief Tyler
08-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Easier answer. It's because we're a small market team playing terrible football.

KCINNYC
08-10-2010, 11:42 PM
a) why would we want to televise our scrimmages and give opponents extra film for them to work with.

b) St. Joe is a half hour from downtown, if you live in the area, then watch in person.

c) I think the people in Green Bay get like five channels on their t.v., ABC, NBC, CBS, Packers, and Univision.

d) How about instead we worry about filling Arrowhead this year and avoiding another blackout?

e) I would watch it though if they did it. :)

Pro_Angler
08-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Chiefs first pre-season game is on NFL network at like 10.30pm

KCINNYC
08-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Chiefs first pre-season game is on NFL network at like 10.30pm

they aren't showing it live in KC?

Chiefster
08-11-2010, 01:18 AM

YouTube- ‪Austin Powers THE MOLE‬‎

AkChief49
08-11-2010, 01:23 AM
YouTube- ‪Austin Powers THE MOLE‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc5G04nJecI)
Holy Moley!!:lol: :lol:

figcrostic
08-11-2010, 09:50 AM

That would be awesome, and I'm suprised Metro Sports doesn't cover them.

Pro_Angler
08-11-2010, 11:04 AM
I dont knpow if they are showing it live.. i am not fortunate enough to live in KC..im in Tucson.. Just trying to help..

OPLookn
08-11-2010, 02:19 PM
I dont knpow if they are showing it live.. i am not fortunate enough to live in KC..im in Tucson.. Just trying to help..

For those in the KC area it's on @ 7 pm Friday night on KCTV in both regular and high def. Channel 3 (regular) and 1451 (high def) if you have time warner cable.

Only 2 days, 5 hours and 40 minutes to go til preseason...not that I'm counting or anything...

Connie Jo
08-11-2010, 02:41 PM
What sucks is the FCC regulates satellite providers by zip code for "fair market". I use to be within the KC local network channel zip code boundaries, that is until the FCC re-did zip code boundaries and made Topeka my local network channels. By FCC law governing satellite providers, I'm not allowed locals out of KC now, via DirecTV or Dish. Topeka local networks will air maybe 2 pre-season games, not all of them. I've complained, but to no avail.

If I lived on the North side of my road, then I'd still be within the FCC's KC locals zip code boundary...the road I live on is the dividing road between two zip codes. I'm that close. :(

I discontinued my DirecTV satellite service after Super Bowl to save money each month, so am hoping I'll be able to watch the Chiefs games this season at my son's house. He's not that far from me, and within KC local network zip code boundaries, so will get the games aired in KC.

Pro_Angler
08-11-2010, 05:12 PM
anyone know if NFL ticket will be showing the pre-season games??? I have that...

Canada
08-11-2010, 07:14 PM
anyone know if NFL ticket will be showing the pre-season games??? I have that...

they are, I think the Chiefs are on Sat at midnight.

stricken721
08-11-2010, 07:26 PM

That's correct.

stricken721
08-11-2010, 07:27 PM

NFL Sunday Ticket doesn't show the pre-season games, I've had it for 4 years and have never seen one. But Saturday at midnight they re-air the Chiefs game on NFL Network.

Canada
08-11-2010, 07:35 PM

sorry, I was thinking about NFL Network. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
08-12-2010, 07:22 AM
I looked again this morning and NFL Network has the game on at 1:00am on Saturday. (Late Friday Night)

Pro_Angler
08-12-2010, 10:32 AM
it shows at like 10:30 in tucson.. I have it set to record.

Austin Avalon
08-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Well that sucks for me on the east coast. I called up my bar I always go to and they said they would have the game on and I go there and figures it's not on. Looks like I'll have to what till next week to watch them.